Wish Upon The Shooting Star~

Invincible And Invisible Sense Of Attraction

Hi GUYS!

I AM BACKKKKK from camp!

So sorry for not updating for so long... Sch ...

Here is an update!

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Task 1 For The Newly Appointed EXO Manager : Take Care Of D.O during His/OUR School Camp.

Time Frame: 24 Hours

Level Of "Intimacy" : within 1 metre distance between each other

 

I sighed deeply as i received the news. Me? Protect D.O from all the girls? Shouldn't it be the other way round? Why should a girl protect a guy? A real gentlemen should not even allow this to happen! Oh wait, D.O is not a gentlemen, he is a jerk, a big fat eyed jerk.

On The Train To XXX:

Although i can take some relieve from the fact that EXO have not yet debuted, if not a skinny person like me will be surely crashed under the weight of all the fangirls. Oh wait again....That is provided that he is famous! I mean...who would like that clean freak?

 

I have this problem of not being able to control my comments within the graceful limit about people i care about...No...no...i don't care about him...what am i thinking!!!!!!??? * shakes head*

 

"Pabo, i am trying to sleep here!" D.O nudged my shoulders as he stirred awake from his slumber.

 

"Whatever! We are not going to get any sleep during camp anyways!" I shot back.

 

"What? What are u going to do to me? I am still young and innocent..." D.O replied as he hugged his shoulders with his hands crossed over his chest.

 

"The fact that you are saying the above sentence shows that you are not young and innocent anymore, u dirtied minded freak who knows exactly what i mean!" I shot right back into his face.

 

*Cough*

That brought us to the sudden realisation that an old couple is seating opposite us, looking at both of us intently.

"Are you guys an item?" The old lady asked with a playful look on her face.

"NO! Not with him until the earth collapse!" I explained quickly. D.O nodded in agreement and trying to push me out of my seat away from him.

"Oh..."

"What Strong words young woman...You will understand what that means soon...Soon."

"Afterall... we are very exprienced, it has been 60 years! We have learnt to even love what we hate the most about each other." The old couple laced their fingers together and smiled at us knowingly.

 

Knowing that it is rude to argue back at the seniors d.o and i just kept quiet...

Occasionally looking out of the window to "enjoy the scenery" due to the awkward silence between the 4 of us, even though most of the time the train is under ground.

 

D.O is really smart at looking at my reactions through the window reflection without turning his head over in  my direction. It made me feel really awkward and i try hard to direct his attention away from the window.

Sometimes i seek refugee in the train toilet only to be teased on when i get back.

"Hey pabo, Did u fell into the toilet bowl? What took you so long?...Let me see if your legs are wet!" He teased.

"Long Q u jerk! Do you cut the Q everytime? What a shame!"

The teasing continued as we reached our destination. Though it was night fall, the amount of stars on the night sky made the night seemed a little brighter.

"Boys and girls, Please find your allocated partner and pitch up the tent at the respective allocations! Have a rest for 2 hours before we start our campfire back here!" Teacher announced.

 

As D.O/EXO'S MANAGER...I AM PAIRED WITH D>O.............My POOR LIFE :(((((

 

At Tent Location:

 

"Cant we just settle for here?"

"No. The tree is blocking our view to the night sky!"

"Here?"

"A liitle to the right?"

"A little more!"

" I give up! Why do you always have to be a perfectionist D.O? Why do you always have to make your own life so hard?"

"..."

"Because of this!" Kyungsoo pointed to that portion of star fillied sky that is directly facing out tent entrance.

" O.O oh..."

 

"Sit!" Kyungsoo said as he patted the grass right next to him.

I looked at that patch of grass suspiciously before seating on top.

"No worries...other than ants, centipides, snakes, microbes, nothing will hurt you..." Kyungsoo teased again.

"You know what?" He added.

"What?"

"I am glad that you are here."

*That instant my heart melted as i looked into that pair of owl eye...He is glad*

"....Because my manager is allergic to grass, he will not come with me here even if he was not sick!"

*Way to kill the moment Kyungsoo as i cursed quietly under my breath*

 

"Hey! Look! A shooting star!" Kyungsoo exclaimed as he shooked my shoulders and pointed to that sliverish line travelling across the sky.

"Make a wish pabo! It might come true!" He added.

 

I closed my eyes and made a wish.

I wish...

I wish...

I wish...

I will find my true destiny soon~

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

How was it? :D

Thank you for reading and comments are loved!

Look at my comment box...only 3 comments! TT.TT TT.TT TT.TT But i have a lot of views, slient readers...please comment! I LOVE YOU~