Chapter Three- Sehun The Great

Invincible And Invisible Sense Of Attraction

So, after lunch, Luhan invited me to have afternoon tea with one of his buddies sehun.

This is still an account of what happened three years ago btw.

I just want to tie up the loose ends.

 

"OMG. Is this school full of flower boys or something? Why is both Luhan and Sehun all so handsome." I murmured to myself in my mind.

Somehow Luhan knew what i was thinking and added - " Sehun is handsome isn't he? His ageyo is cute too, it has the power to melt all the teacher's hearts! If you got into trouble just bring him along, he is the peace maker! HAHAHA!"

I nodded and shaked hands with sehun. (Holy, he has a smooth hand!)

 

" HELLO! Hyung! Your new friend?" Sehun said as he waved at me.

"Yeap! Isn't she cute?" Luhan blunted out without any consideration that my face will turn red the whole day long due to his words.

" Lets me friends! You are noona to me right? I will call you noona then. NOONA!" Sehun offered.

*Holy Krisus, stop calling me that, i am having goosebumps*

"Noona, so what lessons are you taking? Do we have similar lessons together? ^0^ " Sehun asked.

I handed him my timetable and he grabbed it happily, glancing through it carefully.

"NOONA! We are in the sameee class! :D YAY! " Sehun shouted happily.

 

* 1 hour discussing on our class...*

 

" Kem kem... If you need me you can always call me okay ______?" Luhan interrupted our conversation.

Me and Sehun totally forgot about Luhan. we both almost jumped!

" Hyung! You got something on later right? See you! :D" Sehun waved Luhan goodbye.

 

"Bye people!" Luhan waved back and left.

" Noona, i want bubble tea. I know a shop nearby that sells great bubble tea, lets go!" Sehun exclaimed carefully.

" Okay! " I replied.

I mean who would say no to his smile? Forget about my figure!

 

THE END OF THIS CHAPTER!

Sorry if this chapter is kinda of boring! :((

Because since the main lead is D.O I don't want to have too many ups and downs during the introduction of the supporting characters!

YAY! I have a new subscriber! THANK YOU!