Chapter Four - What An Annoying A-Blood Type Guy!

Invincible And Invisible Sense Of Attraction

Okay! Dear readers! I am officially done with introducing the supporting characters from three years ago.

Story Recap:

- I became friends with Luhan and Sehun.

- I have not yet meet D.O, Luhan always said that he is busy with work=> Makes me think that he is a nerd/mysterious guy.

- The only time i meet D.O was during that day when he got heat but i don't even know he is D.O, remember? :)

 

Okay... With those in mind, lets fast forward the story to the current time right after i have just saved D.O from the heatstroke.

 

 

 

*Ring...Ring...Shinee's Lucifer is playing...*->I SNOOZED IT 10 times.

 

"OH NO! I AM LATE FOR SCHOOL!" I bellowed at the top of my lungs! >.<

* This is gonna be the first time i am late for school in this 3 years, something is telling me that today is not gonna be a lucky day*

* I was RIGHT!*

 

AT THE MORNING ASSEMBLY:

Teacher: Hi ____! I have no time to explain to you about the new dorm arrangement in detail, but i am sure that you will welcome it as you know the school's dorm has just been completed. So you don't need to rent a house outside school anymore!

Me: Oh yes! Thank you teacher! So may i know who am i lodging with? Which girl? Is it from my class?

Teacher: Oh... I am sorry ____! Your class have odd number of people so i decided the pairings based on personal preference, since you are late, everyone has gotten a partner already. :( I will have to pair you to another person who is also as late as you are, if there is one? *She giggled*

Sehun: NOONA!!! *Waves!* Its okay, you can lodge with me, i will kick Luhan out! haha!

* My face -> BEETROOT RED!*

Teacher: In your dreams my boy, she is a girl!

Me: Thanks for your offer sehun. Oh...Okay, i understand teacher. Just please make sure that that person is nice!

 

Just then ... a guy about my height who was supported by 2 managers came in.

*Hey...wait... He sure looks familiar?*

D.O's Manager: Kyungsoo ah! Why are you so stubborn? You should be in hospital now!

D.O: I don't want to miss my first lesson in this month! I want to have a normal life!

D.O's Manager: Morning! Are you Kyung's form teacher? *Points at Teacher*

Teacher: Yes, i am!

Manager: Oh, i am Kyung's guardian! Our Kyungsoo is very weak these days, do you mind giving him a room in the school? He can't afford to travel back and forth.

Teacher: Oh sure... but do you mind if it is with a girl? She is not the filrty kind, so i think it should be okay.

*I AM SO DOOMED.*

Manager: Hmm...*examines my face* alright! I don't think that she has the potiental to do so too.

 

*Stupid manager! i cursed under my breaths.*

 

IN THE DORMS:

*I carefully examined Kyung's face. I have definitely seen him some where before...*

" Oh My God! Where were you at ______ yesterday afternoon?" I exclaimed.

" Where? _____? Is there even a place? I knew you are new to korea but making up a story about an unheard place is too much!" Kyung said innocently, his owl shaped eyes never failed to ignite my urge to punch his face into a pancake.

"Nevermind." I exclaimed and gave him my deepest loathing.

 

Author's note: D.O is Kyung. I will just use Kyung since at this point of time i didnt know D.O is Kyung yet...YET!

 

Kyung is a relatively short guy for his age. 176 cm with shoelifts. I knew that he has A blood type the moment i saw him. He is such a perfectionist. Everything has to be neat. It is so unlike me. I can even predict that staying in the same room as him is not gonna be a happy exprience.

He nags and nags and nags all day long but there is one thing i like about him, HE CAN COOK! What a rare talent for a guy to have! Sometimes due to his hobbies such as cooking and cleaning the house i often mistook him as a girl disgused as a man. LOL!

"Why are you staring at me? Is there something on my face?" Kyung enquired.

"Oh....Its nothing. I just thought that i might have seen you somewhere before." I murmred.

"haha...So much for having a common face!" He sighed.

 

" Oh, i am busy these few months so i won't be able to come back to dorm everyday on time. So you don't need to leave the lights on for me okay?" He said.

" Okay..."

" Not like i am going to..."

" I HEARD YOU!"