Chapter Two - Arrival Of The Deer Prince

Invincible And Invisible Sense Of Attraction

So, I have spent most of my free time and energy that day on D.O.( I didnt even know he was D.O that time -.-)..

The moment i reached home i sunk into lala land...

Next day there is school so i decided that i really should turn in early. :/ I have never been late in this three years of school and i will continue to keep up the record.

 
          

 

Here is another short story on how i got to know Luhan on the first day of school.

Day One :

* Ring..Ring...*

* Super Junior's Sorry Sorry Playing...*

" Why do i have to wake up so early?" I sighed.

After a few snoozes i was officially late for the first day of school.

"Aish! I was still thinking of giving a good first impression to the principal!" I murmured as i ran out of my apartment.

Lucky for me, the bus uncle was kind enough to wait for me as i dash out of my apartment.

 

AT SCHOOL:

Mr Lee: Hi ______ ! Welcome! Welcome! If i am not wrong, you came from Beijing? Hopefully this place is not that hard to find!

Me: Hi Mr Lee! *trying to smile in between my breaths* N..ot a..tt al..ll... sir! Just that the traffic is a bit lousy this morning! ( White lies works at times like this!)

Mr Lee: I see! I want you to formally meet Lu-han. He will be your advisor at this school! Since he is from beijing too, i guess you two will get along pretty well. However, he might not always be avaliable as he is just a part timer at the school. So treasure your time with him and learn a lot! He is older than you so call him oppa. Arraso?

Me: Thats very kind of you sir! *Shakes Luhan's hand*

I must say that when i first met luhan, my heart was already softened by the round and soft contours of his face. His hair was dyed in golden brown colour, his eyes was slightly brown-ish too. Even though i havent meet him personally in depth yet, somehow i already knew he is gonna be a nice person.  So much for the quote that states that - "Looks can be deceiving"! -.-

Mr Lee: *Kem Kem*!

Me: OMG! Sorry! ( I didnt know that i am still holding on to luhan's hand!)

* I blushed really bad, i guess its really bad cos both lulu and Mr Lee were laughing their heads off... *

Luhan: Come on ________! Let me show you around the school and here is your timetable!

Me: Thank you!

 

WALKING ALONG THE SCHOOL:

I didn't know that luhan was an SM trainee when i first meet him.(No one wass supposed to know.) But i knew that he was some how popular just by walking along the corridors of the music classes. Girls where looking out of the windows as if they saw an oasis. Of cos, many others were screaming " Oppa! Oppa! Luhan Oppa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I was just plain lucky that my ears actually survived that.

"Hey! Lets go to the Canteen to eat shall we? I am hungry! :) " Luhan asked me.

* Oh come on... Who will say no to his pretty face! -.- *

I went to queue for my food and promised lu han to meet back at the stone seats under a big tree located near the school gate. 

AT THE CANTEEN STALL:

" Who are you? " Someone quipped from behind and give me a push.

Before i could even reply, the three tall girls behind me screamed- " Who are you to actually walk along the corridors with Lu han oppa? Aren't you new here?

" I am sorry! I am ______. Nice to meet you!" I replied, trying to be nice and not to create a big commotion.

The tallest girl pushed my hand away and said " You are hopeless aren't you? Let me formally introduce the flower trio! I am Anna, on my left is Fany and on my right is Jasmine. We are the best looking girls in this school and luhan oppa, D.O and Sehun are ours in this school. Bird of a feather flock together, so if you are not as pretty i suggest that you keep your hands off lu han. If not... do you want me to slap you?" 

Fany raised her hand to slap me and i closed my eyes. I really don't want to pick up a fight and if it goes on the news or internet, my parent will know that i am not in seoul national university but here.

I waited for my doom but no slap came.

"What the heck are you doing?" Someone bellowed.

I opened my eyes and luhan oppa was standing next to me - one hand on my shoulder and the other on fany's elbow.

"Oh... Oppa! Hello!" Fany smiled sweetly at luhan.

"Don't escape my question!" Luhan eyed fany like an eagle.

" Hi oppa! Oh... Hello ______! oppa, i was just welcoming her to the school. And...And... there was a fly on her face, i was just trying to get rid of it for her oppa!" Fany lied without even a tinge of movement in her facial expression.

" She is new here so please be nice to her! If i hear that you are being rude from ______. We will see!" Luhan warned the trio.

AT THE TREE:

" Sorry about just now ______! That three girls are just plain annoying!" Luhan comforted me.

" Do you want to meet my other friends? Hopefully they are in school today. I will call them over!" Luhan added.

So that day i meet with Sehun, who was 1 year younger than me. Luhan said the other guy D.O was not in today. I can't wait to see him because luhan said he has a great voice! I really wanted to hear him sing! ^^

So this markes the end of my encounter with LULU!

Thank you so much to for reading. I have only one suscriber for now but as long as i have one person that is reading, i will continue to write to the best of my capabilities!

Next chapter will be on how i interact with Sehun, after that... It will be D.O! And the romance will offically START!