Crying out for me

In His Gallery

I EDITED THIS!

 

 

MARIO-CRYING OUT FOR ME

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It’s been a month since that surprising confession well more like unbelievable.

 

You stayed by Kai’s side and avoided going to any event that maybe connected to Kris. No more going in the club when it was Hang out day of the guys. You would make excuses to Kai just not to come. You were confused on what you and Kai stand plus the whole thing with Kris made it all more confusing and complicated. Yeah you liked Kai but friendship wise; you’re still grateful toward him because of what he did but then as lover wise you had no choice but give it a chance. It was also the reason why Kai isn’t forceful with his way, he’s slowly giving you choices and you’re thankful for that. 

 

Things were going smoothly and to keep your mind preoccupied you turned yourself to painting since it gave you a nostalgic feeling of your mother; she was a painter, she would paint sceneries that looks surreal, it was amazing that every little detail was such grace every , every shading, every toning of the colors was just magnificent. Kai had bought you a little studio which was all yours complete with tools, canvas, paint, paint brushes, etc. You spend most of your time in there.  You would paint ambiguous and paradoxical objects. It gave your emotions freely it was mixed up like your emotions.  Yes you were happy with Kai yet there was no pure happiness it was just ephemeral. No romantic feelings bubbling inside of you when he would do romantic things for you. No butterflies when he would hold your hand, no electric feeling when he would cuddle or peck you; none.  There was no feeling like what Kris made you experience though it was short-lived the feeling and effect was lasting. Pleasant feelings were registered to your senses with Kris’s touch and kiss. But you know you have to bury those feelings because you said so yourself that would be the last skin ship that would happen between you and Kris.

 

 

~oOo~

 

 

You were in your studio. It was located in a commercial building just five blocks away from Kai’s condominium. The studio was amazing; it has two big windows that gave you the view of the busy streets and other buildings, an adequate amount of light was entering it thus giving this lively effect in the room. It was plain white. It also has couch, a fridge, sink, table and a bathroom . It was perfect for you and it was located at the fourth floor and it was just thirty minutes’ drive to club History.

 

Perfect for Kai to just pick you up.

 

 

You were busy painting what was on your mind; a wilting rose near a window.  You don’t know why but it was representing you.  It gave you the sense that both of you were similar. It was strange thing of you to think that way but you can’t help it.

 

A buzz from your cellphone made you stop for a minute. It was a text message.

 

 

I’ll not be able to pick you up since there are clients coming. I’m sorry. Go home safely.

-Kai

 

 

You replied a ok and be safe to him and you stopped what you were doing.

 

You suddenly felt like you’ve lost interest on what you were painting.

 

I need inspiration. You thought as you grab your jacket form the couch and locked the doors. You decided to head to the gallery on the other building. You’ve wanted to go there ever since you’ve known that it was gallery too bad Kai always have plans for the both of you. Now was the perfect chance. You know you’ll be inspired with creations of those great painters there.

 

 

~oOo~

 

 

 

There was hardly anybody in the gallery since it was past the lunch hour. Thus making the gallery such a quiet place but you like that silence it gave you comfort and you were able to think and study the details of the painting you have passed by. The paintings were undeniably elegant and just amazing. Though you were amaze, you’re lack of knowledge with modern art was somewhat a hindrance to completely get what the art and its meaning. Roaming around this gallery definitely took of your mind about your feelings, it gave you a sense of peace and serenity. No confusions, no doubt and question were reigning in your mind.

 

 

You came across this painting, it gave you a different outlook on what it really means, and it attracted you, taking a closer look, it was a wilting rose, it was such a beauty. It was like there was this magnetic feeling in you that drawn you to it. All your focus was just in that painting

 

“Nest Amidst Wilting Rose.” A deep voice spoke. It made you look for that owner of that familiar voice.

 

“It’s really an intriguing painting isn’t it? The petals looks so unfurling it’s complicated and delicate splendor. Delicate is pretty much the word to describe it.”

Kris said coming closer to you with his hands in his pockets.

 

Stunned was the word that describes you at the moment. You didn’t know he has knowledge about paintings. Plus you can’t discard the racing and anxious feeling inside you.

 

Coming closer to you he spoke.

 

“ My family owns this gallery and other gallery in China as well so I have my fair share of knowledge if you’re wondering.” He said with rather an awkward tone or is it because you were making it awkward?

 

Finally an reaction came out of you. Awe, with the new found information you turn back your attention to the painting and nodded. It’s beauty was too good to be ignored.

 

“I bought this at an auction. It has this magical feeling of attraction. I guess it has the same effect on you too.” Kris said also looking at the painting, there were about twelve inches distance between you.

 

“I’m sorry for the last time, I want to start off fresh with you.” Kris said with softness in his voice.

 

Looking at him in the eye you knew that he was telling the truth.

 

“Fine, I’ll start off. Park Haeyon imnida. Nice to meet you.” You said with a hand stuck out giving him the signal to shake hands with you.

 

Kris smiled at you. Kris smiled. He smiled. It was the first time you saw him smile and truth to be told something inside of you exploded, there was this churning in your stomach, it was just unexplainable.

 

“ Wu Fan, call me Kris.”

 

~oOo~

 

 

It’s been a week since you got to hang out with Kris alone. For the past week Kai has been busy so that leads you to just seeing each other at night even though sometimes Kai would go home around 1 in the morning, making you see each other less nether less he does text you often on how he is doing because of you texting him if he had eaten or such. Yes, you do act like a normal couple but truth to be told your concern over him is just friendship on your point of view. As a friend yes you love Kai but as a lover, still not sure about that but you try to reciprocate your feelings for him but no spark just occur to you.

 

Nothing.

 

But trying to love him is what you were doing but there was this nagging feeling inside of you that just keep on building up these walls around you. It was like Kai wouldn’t be able to break those walls; the walls you built around your heart.

 

On the other hand spending a week with Kris somehow confuses you even more, your guards are always let down when he’s around it’s like you’re not this girl that would stay quiet and just keep everything to yourself, there’s this change within you when Kris is near you. It’s crazy because you shouldn’t be feeling like this towards him because there’s this amazing guy willing to change for you but then Kris is rather an amazing guy as well if not just amazing; perfect, gentleman ,thoughtful and things that you’ve never imagined with that façade.

 

It was pure craziness if you ask someone about your situation just utterly confusing.

 

Talking about confusing Kai brought you to Japan because he said you two need time to bond with no interruptions; work, friends and just the world. He thought that a time away from everything would get you close together. He thought that this would help you sort out your feelings for him hoping that you will realize that you love him back. It was thoughtful and sweet alright but this just causes you to be more indecisive about choosing who.

 

But truth to be told,Kai chose the right place to help you unwind and relax your mind. Hida Takayama has many interesting things to see like the  Matsukura Castle, Hida-Kokubunji Temple, Takayama-shi Kyodo-kan,  Okuhida Spa Resort plus Kai decided that the two of you should stay a little longer since the city is celebrating their Harvest festival so the atmosphere was quiet relaxing making a smile just lift up your stress.

 

Kai chose for us to stay at Oyado Koto No Yume hotel,  it  endeavors harmony of a nostalgic and modern atmosphere which is based on the concept of tradition and culture of the old capital of Takayama. It was perfect because it was spacious and because of the green ornaments surrounding and complementing the cream colored walls with the nice accent of wood furniture just made it look more spacious with the help of the soft lights entering it was perfect. It looks like a perfect honey moon suite. Which was why when the two of you are in the room there was this tension in the air. Neither of you know what to say the other causing Kai to let out a huge sigh.

 

"Haeyon-ah, wanna go look around?” Kai said standing up from the bed coming towards you.

 

You were just looking outside the window and then turned to Kai with a big grin in your face then nodding happily.

 

 

~oOo~

 

The hotel where you and Kai stayed was a 2 minutes’ walk from the Takayama Train Station and your destination was the morning market near the river in the center of town the hotel you were staying suggested that you go visit it since there are many things to see.

 

Going to the Migaya Market was fun; you found out that Kai can speak Japanese fluently which made you look at him at awe.

 

“Kai I didn’t know you knew Japanese so well!” You said with a dumb struck face at him.

 

“You didn’t ask.” He replied to you with a smirk then caught hold of your hand then dragging you to see what caught his interest.

 

“Seriously, why didn’t you tell me? I wanna learn a different language.” You said pouting at him while being dragged by Kai.

 

“I’ll teach you but in one condition.” Kai said looking at you with this arrogant smirk on his face.

 

You both stop at a cart selling dango’s .

 

“Fine what’s the condition.” You said with arms crossed with a confuse yet tensed face.

 

“Call me oppa from now on.”  He said picking an Anko and putting it in front of your signaling you to taste it.

 

“Fine.” You said pouting and taking a bite of the Anko, which was filled with sweetened red bean paste. It was a delicious treat you have to admit.

 

“Now say it.” He looked at you with still the smirk in his face with is eyes twinkling in mischief with a teasing tone on his voice on made you pout more.

 

“Jongin Oppa.”  You said it was merely audible.

 

Kai froze for a second then suddenly a rare smile on his face yes not a smirk but a smile!

 

He ruffled your hair then offered you a Anka more.

 

“We’ll start tomorrow.”

 

 

For the rest of the day you and Kai were out in the city exploring places that you had both planned well not planned but more like settled your arguments with rock-paper-scissors.

 

Night had fallen but the both of you seem to have no plan to go back to the hotel anytime soon plus the night was young with colorful lights and stores awaiting for you seems to attract your attention making you both oblivious of the time.

 

The both of you decided for this day your last stop was seeing the large ornate floats or yatai.

 

It would roam around in the city at night so you both stop at this ramyeon shop which serves as your dinner for the day. You would have never known Kai was a simple man minus the enormous and fabulous condo, car and club. He was so easy to be around him when he is being himself. You would have never thought we would eat at something like this.

 

With you still waiting for the float to come by and just chatting happily with Kai made you oblivious to your phone vibrating which you put on the table.

 

Then when the float arrived you basically forgot that it was there, you were amazed by this beautiful float  with chochin lanterns decorated it generously the unique ornaments on the float made it more beautiful, colorful, vibrant lights which contrasted the dark night but it was breath taking. Oblivious to your seemingly forgotten phone and the man beside you smiling softly at you. You felt hands cupping yout face and diverting your attention away from the float making you look at Kai with a puzzled expression but fading the next moment because when you stared into his eyes; all you saw was admiration and affection.

 

“The best time of my life.”

 

He said leaning in and capturing your lips.

 

It was like time froze and your heart stop beating for a moment but then you seemed more shock and stiff at the moment there was this so closing of the eyes effect with the butterflies erupting wildly.

 

The atmosphere was perfect, the timing, the scene, but then for you it seems so  wrong.

 

Guilt suddenly running in your veins making you put your hands on Kai’s chest and gently shoving him a just a good distance between the two of you.

Looking down, ashamed to face Kai.

 

“I’m sorry.” You said to Kai still not looking at his face.

 

He suddenly walked forward and closed the distance between the two of you, tilting your chin upward to meet eyes with him.

 

“I should be the one saying sorry, I won’t push you, will take things slow.” He said hugging you.

 

But of you too busy to notice that the vibrating of Haeyon’s phone still hasn’t stop .

 

Kris name flashing at the screen.

 

 

~oOo~

 

Kris’s P.O.V.

 

I was supposed to ask Haeyon if she wanted to go to this Gala some friend of my parents are hosting.  They said I could bring a partner and I was sure there was no other perfect for the role than Haeyon. But when I was trying to reach her, I couldn’t. I couldn’t think of anyone to contact, but then it was weird I can’t reach Kai, it was rare that he would turn of his phone. So I asked Chanyeol if he knew if there was something wrong with Kai.

 

“Chanyeol-ah, hey just wanted to ask you if you knew why Kai’s not answering his phone?”  I decided to call Chanyeol about it.

 

“I think I heard Kai and Haeyon went to Japan, I heard that Kai was planning on suprising her since he wanted to be serious with her so yeah, hyung is it important?”  Chanyeol replied on the other end of the line.

 

“No particular reason, thank you by the way though.” I said hanging up on him not even bothering to hear his reply.

 

I can’t help but there was this twisting feeling in my chest.

 

 Kai and Haeyon alone?

 

Why can’t I be comfortable with the picture?

 

Even though I said I would want to start fresh with Haeyon I can’t just bury my feelings in an instant plus I do plan on courting her but then Kai is a good friend of mine and I feel like I’m betraying a friend.

 

Running a hand on my face with this heavy feeling inside of me bothered with thoughts haunting me.

 

What if she falls for Kai? What am I gonna do then?

 

I didn’t notice I was gripping too hard on my phone. I tossed it at the corner smoothing out of my face. I think I need a drive.

 

I walked out of the condo and got down at the parking lot walking in the parking lot with angry steps towards my silver Audi R8 slamming the door shut backing up at the parking then switching the gear to drive. I honestly don’t know where I’m going but then the rush with driving really fast seemed to calm me down.

 

I’ve past the bridge in Han River I’ve been driving for 30 minutes which only calmed me down. I’m now stopping by at a park I’ve passed by, wanting to breathe.

 

Getting out of the car slamming it shut then leaning on it backwards staying at that position for quiet sometime accompanied by a sigh.

 

My mind drifting to possibilities, I felt that there was this connection between us, I felt that there was something between us, her smile changing rather than her normal fake one she sports to everyone to cover up her sadness. The electric shock I feel when our hands brush against each other, I can feel it that she felt it too. Staring into each other’s eyes accidentally getting lost in it for a minute. With her looking away with a tint of crimson on her face somehow boost up my confidence and hope that she might like me back. I was hoping and praying there’s a chance for me.

 

I can’t help but think I knew her first.

 

I’m getting hurt with her trying to make it work for both of them.

 

I can’t help but be jealous like hell, what did Kai ever do to have her?

 

I was the one trying to distract you whenever he was playing around with girls, I know it may not be much and she probably didn’t give about it but I get hurt with her looking at Kai with a random girl, though I think of she really is that good at hiding her feelings to maintain a poker face or she doesn’t get affected but still she was his girlfriend.

 

I don’t want to confuse her to be honest but I can’t lie to myself.

 

I love her.

 

She’s the one that unexpectedly came into my life and changed me , she had transformed me into something that was determined to get what he wants, call me selfish but I want her. I have never want anything on my life like how on I desired to have her in my arms.

 

There was something pulling me into her. Yes she is one in a million, she has this unexpected personality that draws me into her.

Messing up my hair with a loud sigh.

 

“ARGH!” I said out loud because of the frustrations building up inside of me.

 

I decided that it was enough air for me. I think that the wine stocked up on my fridge needs attention.

 

Getting back inside of my car , I zoomed pass sceneries I didn’t notice when I was driving through it.

 

Leaning my hand on the window with just one hand steering , my thumb unconsciously massaging my bottom lip.

 

 

 

 

Kris was standing in front of his vas glass window well more like wall, overlooking the night scape of Seoul, with a tight grip on his phone on the other hand a glass of wine, he was endlessly trying to call Haeyon but it seems like she has no intention of answering his calls.

 

Damn why won’t she answer? He thought getting frustrated with each passing second.

 

He was now desperate to confess , to beg if needed, for her to be his.

 

He knows it stupid, rude and just plain shallow to confess at the supposed to be bonding time of Kai and Haeyon but he can’t help himself.

 

Plus with the song booming inside his condo was a no help at all it just makes his frustration feel worse but then he thought hey at least someone know what I’m going through.

 

But I’m stuck in the middle of seeing you hurt

I know when you love him and you wanna make it work

And I can’t help but think that I’ve  known you first

It’s getting louder, girl, can’t ignore it no more

 

Damn right on the spot. He thought drowning himself more on the wine.

 

It’s like you caught up in a maze

You keep on going in circles, girl

You’re trying to find your way out

But it's time I put on my cape

And put that S on my chest

Girl I wanna come and save you

 

Still with just the continuous ringing which sound like a ticking bomb in his mind.

 

Girl, I can hear your heart

I can hear your heart, girl, it’s crying

Won’t you listen to your heart, baby?

 

Damn this song. Kris though he decided to just turns it off.

 

 

 

~oOo~

 

 

 

You’re P.O.V.

 

This past 3 days has been a blast, I’ve finally realize who I loved.

 

I’ve finally realize that I have been just in denial.

 

When we get back to Seoul I’ll admit it.

 

Thanks to Kai for this amazing experience I was enlightened not to be scared anymore, scared of facing the consequences, and facing my own feelings.

 

Going to the temple where we can could clear our mind of problem , seeking out forgiveness to God and trusting our life and having faith in him just helped me a lot let out my frustrations , my fear, and my true feelings.

 

This experience for me was like a hang out with a friend, I realized that Kai is just my special friend, I can never force myself to have feelings for him. There was someone who I didn’t know creep into my heart without me noticing, he was always right there infront of me all along.

 

 

Today is the last day of our stay here, I’m partly sad and happy, sad that this just amazing experience is coming to an end but then happy that I’m going to start a new.

 

Looking out of the window of our hotel I heaved out a sigh.

 

I felt a hand embracing me from behind.

 

“Ready to go?” Kai said to me with a smile.

 

I nodded at him, picking up my luggage,

 

“Let’s go.”

 

 

~~~

 

You were now in the plane and Kai was surprisingly asleep but you let him be with his head on your shoulder, looking at him guilt was again rushing inside of you.

 

“Thank you Kai, for everything, I’m glad I met you, I’m sorry but I can’t accept your feelings.” You said in a mere whisper with a small smile. You didn’t know but a small tear fell down, then another one, after another one.

 

You didn’t know that a tear dropped on to Kai causing him to wake up but then he remained in his position and was able to hear what you said.

 

 

Finally the plane landed at Incheon. Kai excused himself to go to the bathroom which leaves you waiting at the waiting area.

 

When Kai got back at your side you could sense something was wrong he had a sad smile on his face.

 

“Jongin oppa what’s wrong?” You said your voice laced with concern and you’re face screams worry.

 

Which made him chuckle sadly.

 

“I’m letting you go.” He said in a whisper.

 

“What?” 

 

His statement made you stiff and confused.

 

“I’m letting you go, you paid off your debt.” He said cupping your face brushing away the tears that suddenly poured out of your eyes.

 

“H-h-how? What? Why?” You said stuttering you couldn’t understand!

 

“ I knew you were unhappy with me plus did you think I was stupid enough not notice that someone already has your heart?To be honest I was being selfish, I wanted you for myself. I knew what happend at the back of the club . I knew then that I can't have you. I guess I wanted you, needed you to be mine fully that was why I took you to this trip.” He said still with his sad smile that made you feel guilt just rushing through your system. His words made you froze up like a statue.

 

“ I’m sorry.” You said tears just keep coming out.

 

“ Don’t be , please don’t cry someone might punch me.” he said nodding at your back which cause you to look back.

 

Surprised was the word that perfectly described you at the moment.

 

Looking back at forth to Kai and the person standing just 6 feet away from you, then  lingering your stare at the other person.

 

You look back at Kai who has a sad smile and nodded his head at you signaling for you come closer to the other person.

 

You smiled at him and mouthed thank you with that he left, he left with a broken heart but he know he can piece it back together and the pain was worth it seeing his friend almost brother to be happy.

You deserve her more hyung. Kai thought sadly as he looked up at the sky with a tear running down his cheek.

 

You finally looked straight at other person.

 

“ How did you know?” you said scoffing at him through tears which pouring out of your eyes like water fall.

 

"Kai contacted me.” He said coming near you.

 

You looked away and smiled.

 

Finally when he was right in front of you.

 

Him and you.

 

You and him.

 

Looking at each others eye directly.

 

“Would you like to be my partner to this upcoming Gala and my partner in life?” Kris said staring deep into your eyes with his forehead pressed into yours.

 

You burst in tears and nodded at him throwing your hands around his neck .

 

“I love you.” You said to him . It felt like there was this boulder that lift out of your shoulders and your chest felt light.

 

“I love you too.” He said pressing his lips to your kissing you deeply with love and passion with longing that was bottled up inside of him, which made the kiss burst with passion and love.

 

END 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMYGOD!!! I"M DONE WITH IT!!! THANK YOU GUYS FOR STICKING WITH ME THROUGH THE END!! I LOVE YOU ALL !!! 

 

Cover Photos ( Request a facebook cover photo here)

 

I Was Yours ( Suho and You fanfic, ongoing)

 

Voice On The Radio ( Taemin , You , Kai fanfic, ongoing)

 

Tears In The Airport ( Lay and you fanfic, complete)

 

Let Him Go ( Minho, You, Jonghyun fanfic, complete)

 

And my sister has this Chanyeol fanfic and I would love if you decided to check it out ^^

 

Utopia [M]

 

 

WELL TILL NEXT TIME I HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS AT MY OTHER FANFICS :)