Confession

In His Gallery

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

This song was my inspiration for this fanfic:) I hope you listen to it :)

Gallery- mario Vazquez : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynuI3Fu40Sc

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The life you were now living was a dream for most girls. A life of luxury; fancy clothes, expensive shoes, worth a million dollar accessories and all.  But happiness doesn’t even live in your soul, you felt trap and empty at this beautiful yet lifeless condo you and Kai live in. There was barely any trace of home in this place. How could it when you’re not allowed to go outside without Kai’s consent plus in this big place there was no sense of comfort and the sense of feeling at home.

 

You and Kai had been in a relationship for four months now. You’ve learn what you meant to him. A Barbie doll; treated like a living doll, dressing up in clothes that looked like that came out of a runway the flaunting you in front of his friends, you are used for show, you’re used for his own satisfaction of showing people how successful and powerful and how he got all the things in the world. You were Kai’s doll, he controls you; how to act in front of people, how to look pretty in front of others , how to fake a smile when you don’t feel like it. Everything you do was mindlessly for him. Yet you felt some sense of friendship towards him. Even though you were his so called girlfriend he shamelessly flirt in front of you yet you let it slide. You’re grateful to him because of paying off you’re debt so you thought it’s his life as long it doesn’t necessarily involve you don’t need to put your nose into it.

 

You were now in the kitchen waiting for him to come home at least.  You’ve cooked dinner for him even though you know he hardly eat dinner. Kai was not exactly the boyfriend material most girls dream about, he’s attitude is somewhat distinct or rather unusual. Sometimes he acts like you’re a stranger to him even though when the both of you are alone in his condo then he would suddenly have a 180 degrees turn being all touchy with hugging you from behind when you’re cooking or doing something and saying sweet whispers to you at first it shocked you but then you got used to it. Even his possessive attitude that no one can match; one time when his friends said that they were at this club and wanted to hang out he brought you along and when you entered some guys were eying you but then you could care less then Kai suddenly possessively pressed you closed to him and glare at the men.  Speaking of his friends, they were alright everyone was friendly but then what shocked you the most was the tall handsome guy who saved you was one of his friends. You didn’t know he would remember you as he smirked at you when he saw you again but then you rolled your eyes at him and ignored him and then that was all but then every meeting with him had gave you some vibes like he was observing you or something.

 

Staring off to space you snapped out of your thoughts when you’ve received a text from Kai.

 

Come at the club the guys are here.

-Kai

 

Sighing you stood up and made you’re way to the master bedroom you and Kai shared. Though at first you were against it you had no other options cause clearly at this oh-so-relationship Kai was the dominant one but surprisingly he respected you a bit he didn’t cross the line with forcing you to cuddle up with him but then there were his fair share of clingy moments.

 

You’ve bath and made you’re way to the walk-in closet looking for a dress that can make you stand out but not that provocative; Kai made it clear that whenever that you’re going out you have to look best than others without showing much of what is his. Seeing this black long see through sleeve backless dress you though this was perfect and a pair of silver stilettos would do and a gem studded clutch to pair it up. What you’ve learned in this in relationship was looking good for your significant other was necessary since it’s his image that depends on how you act and look. You’ve put make up on yourself; you’ve went to the simple yet edgy look a really strong eyeliner and salmon colored lips with contours on your face. When you were finished you’d made your way out of the condo and locked it up. You hailed a cab and made you’re to the club.

 

I’ll be there in 20 minutes.

-Park Haeyon

 

 You’ve sighed and looked out at the window which gave you the scene of night live in Seoul. A vibration cut of your amusement of the nigh scene.

 

I’ll have someone wait for you in the front.

-Kai.

 

You’ve replied to him with a simple ok then put your phone in your clutch.

 

 

~oOo~

 

 

Kris P.O.V.

 

 The guys said that will be hanging out at Kai’s club again. I don’t know why but I’m taking interest in his girlfriend. I know it may seem crazy but her aura, her presence got me so drawn in and attracted to her. Her strong and fierce physic and the way she acts is  strangely graceful and beautiful to me. Every time the guys arrange this hang out I would find myself staring at her all night long; the way she would be into her own world and not speaking unless clearly needed to, this demure yet mysterious at the same time persona she puts up amuses me to the point that I don’t care of the hoes that were throwing their selves at me. But what ticks me off is how she’s not giving a damn when Jong In clearly flirts with the s coming to our table right in front of her face. It’s like she’s emotionless. She’s not speaking up or arguing with him. It’s crazy that she’s like alright with the s Kai is doing in front of her; his girlfriend!

 

I know Kai he has a lot of girls around him being the playboy he is we were not surprised with him giving attention to the girls that throw themselves at him but isn’t it crossing the line when he has a girlfriend and not only has that he done it in front of his girlfriend.

 

Smoothing a hand over my face I finished dressing myself. I wore this white shirt and topped it off with midnight jacket paired with dark pants and black shoes. I’ve styled my hair up. Spray my Calvin Klein Eternity and I’m ready to go.  I walked out of my pad and got into my car. As I was driving with one hand steering the wheel I’ve lean  my other hand to the window to support my head when I tilted it to the side. I can’t focus in driving because I’m dreading to see Haeyon yet I’m missing her.

 

A part of me doesn’t want to see Haeyon. A part of me badly needed to see her.

 

I don’t want to see her because it somehow stings when Kai would kiss her in front of us when he was clearly drunk and I’m somehow scared that Kai would take advantage of her. But then I can see that Kai strangely act different towards her, not like his past girlfriend whom he acts obnoxiously around them but I can see a little respect he gave her.

 

I need to stop thinking about her. I thought and smoothed my face and speed of the road.

 

~oOo~

 

 

You’ve arrived at the club and you saw there was many people lined outside than usual when you got to the front some of Kai’s men saw you and bowed then lead you to his office.

 

“Boss-nim. Agashi’s here.” The man knocked on Kai’s office.

 

“Let her in” You heard Kai reply. The man the knob and motioned you to come in and when you did he bowed and closed the door.

 

“Hey, have you eaten yet?” Said Kai standing up from his chair and snaking his arm around your waist and pulling you closely to him.

 

You looked up at him and saw his signature smirk. You nodded and asked him if he have eaten yet. Though you were lying to him, you haven’t eaten yet because you thought that maybe there was a chance for him to come home.

 

“Yeah. Come on the guys might be waiting for long.” Kai said pulling you to the door with a smile. It was a rare smile, not his usual smirk but a real smile. With a puzzled look you let him drag you.

 

Maybe there’s something good that happened to him. You thought.

 

 

 

~oOo~

 

You were lead to the V.I.P section with Kai.

 

You saw his friends goofing around, drinking, flirting with girls or just plainly talking to the others.

 

You’ve known some of them well. Like how Suho ,Kris, Lay, Luhan and Chen would be in the sit with drinks and just talk rather than flirt with girls. They were the ones who you respected the most but Kris was an exception. It’s like there’s this strange feeling you’ve got when you’re near him you can’t point of if it’s annoyance, or the vibe of arrogance or attraction. Well you do admit he is good looking but then you would see Kai and remember you debt and all of those thoughts would vanish.

 

Kai dragged you to where the quiet ones were.

 

“Hey guys! I think Chanyeol hit off early.” Kai said chuckling to the guys. He motioned to Chanyeol who was dancing with a girl.

 

The guys nodded at you acknowledging your presence you’ve returned it with a nod and smile but then you caught Kris staring at you intently then looked away. It gave you the wrong signal and you’ve thought he was just being arrogant and his moody self.

 

You and Kai sat next to Suho. They were talking about business so you just stayed quiet and played with your fingers to keep yourself preoccupied. When it seems like ten minutes have passed Kai excused himself to go to the bar and asked if you wanted anything. You only shook your head and shooed him off. You were alone with the guys and you saw Baekhyun arriving and waving at you. You returned the wave and smiled. Baekhyun was close to you he gave you this brother image you always dreamt about. He was  the one who you were closed with among the 11 guys. You chatted with him for some time but you can’t help but feel like there was someone who was watching you. When you couldn’t take the uncomfortable feeling you slowly scanned your vicinity.  

 

You caught Kris staring right at you. Then he turned his head straight forward and looked at you again. You took it as a signal to look where he stared off. When you followed his gaze you saw Kai with his hands dangerously enclosed to a girl and he was kissing her!

 

You were shocked but maintained you’re blank façade. You looked straight at Kris with a gaze he couldn’t pin point what meant. Then you looked away and played with your clutch.

 

~oOo~

 

 

Kris P.O.V.

 

She looked away when clearly she should storm over there and slap Kai in the face. Instead she kept silent about it. What was wrong with this girl?

 

Shouldn’t she be fuming that her boyfriend is clearly cheating on her right in front of her?!

 

I growled with frustration.

 

I stood up then I walked to where she was and stormed over there. I waited for her to feel my presence when she looked up I grab her wrist and drag her out to the back which was deserted for some reason.

 

I felt her struggling but I could care less I was mad and confused with her.

When I was sure that we were away from the noise I let go of her wrist and looked at her.

 

I saw her rub her wrist. I feel like apologizing but then I remember why we were here.

“What the hell is wrong with you?” She said clearly pissed off.

 

“I should ask you the same thing?” I said with a growl. I was pissed off as well.

 

“What don’t you dare turn the question to me! Why did you drag me here?” She said shouting at me.

 

“ Why didn’t you do  anything to him or the ?” I said now half shouting at her.

 

“What? And that is not any of your concern!” She said glaring at me now.

 

“Why are you letting him treat you like ?! You do know that , that girl is one the only one? He has a whole wall of them! Why didn’t you slap that or put off a fight with her?  I said clearly frustrated with her.

 

“ What is it to you?! And tell me what would happen if I did that? Huh? Tell me!” She said shouting back at me.

 

“ I get it because you’re now dressed in fancy clothes and living in luxury you choose to stay silent about this so you could still experience this kind of life? Really is the money worth your soul?” I said not thinking through what I said.

 

I felt something sting and it was a slap, she slapped me and I could see tears forming in her eyes now.

 

“ You don’t know anything about me so you have no right to judge me.” She said menacingly.

 

“Plus why do you care?!” She continued with a glare right at me.

 

I let out a frustrated scream and looked at her in the eye and said.

“It’s so unfair that he has you, you’re way too fine for him.  You’re like a masterpiece, a fragile and beautiful painting not a priceless work or art. You do know he’s going to replace you soon? What is the reason you hold on to him like that?! God damn it can’t you clearly see that I can’t take it anymore! I like you that’s why I’m acting like this!”  I said finally blowing up.

 

When I finally felt relaxed I looked at her expecting any reaction from her. She looked stunned and stiff. I marched towards her and cupper her chin and made her look at me.

 

“Please don’t be another priceless work of art in his gallery. It’s unfair that he has you when he clearly doesn’t deserve you. Please open up your mind.” I said softly to her.

 

I was looking at her confused eyes. I felt so drawn to her that I can’t help but lean on her and just press my lips firmly against hers.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

candyforlove: Thank you!!! I thought it was boring so yeah thank you for the support and comment :)

@imaginedreamlove: hahhaha unnie hirap mamili no? parehas gwapo eh! 

@Aldi_Moon: thank you for correcting me I know I don't have an excuse for my lack of knowlegde in hanggul so yeah thank you and I have edited it :)

@wacko_o: thank you ^^ ahhahaha kris can also be the boss ahahha they're both handsome so yeah but I thought Kai fitted more to be the boss :)

@KpopluvOmely: Thank you. :))))))) Hehehe. I was not satisfied with the first chapter so thank you for the support your showing me chingu <3 :)

@koalaming: hi ^^ . ahahhaha yeah many people thought that Kris was the boss ahahha. Cause I'm so hooked at the Teaser 14 of them where Kai was smirking and I totally love it so yeah ahahahhaha!! Hoep you enjoy this chapter.:)

@Renzei27: Hahah!! thank you for the support you're showing me I hope I did well with the previous chapter and this chapter. Again thank you ^^

@sjistheloveofmylife: Yeah well It's Sunday here already i would have updated earlier but then I had problems with the internet connections so yeah. thank you for the support and comment your comment by the way literally made my day ^^.

@verendus: ahahhahah Mario Vazquez Gallery . :)

 

Thank you to my new subscribers by the way

Mimikory,kattykam,Christiniewinn,candyforlove,missblank,chibbles-imnida,DeeAna,weirdo_scene,Elliott,OkJ00125,hero18,xLaLoveYhu,sjistheloveofmylife,sjistheloveofmylife,geec_ll ,Jessica_Park

 

I just wnat to say thank you for the overwhelming support I'm receiving I'm so thanful to God for it and I'm thankful to the ones who subscribe, commented and even silent readers because you taked time to read this and you've shown interest in my story so Thank you very much everyone :) Well it's quarter to 1 am here so Good Morning everyone ! God Bless ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~