The Start

In His Gallery

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An emotionless façade plastered in her face.

 

In a place and life like this there’s no place for smiles.

 

Her life was a big mess, her mother died cause of cancer thus leaving hospital bills that needed to be paid. Seems easy when you have a stable financial income. But when you’re a father is a gambler that leaves you debt with the loans from the loan sharks and by a miracle suddenly left without a trace.

 

Now tell me how can a girl with petite physic and a fragile mind take all this weight?

 

Well the answer for her was to change her everything.

 

Be tough and strong and never let your emotions out because that will be your only weakness and the reason for your own death.

 

She works three jobs to keep the shabby old crap that was an excuse to call it an apartment.

 

She got a new job, now she has four jobs and with that jobs there was no room for so called education, a waitress in this rather famous club called History.

 

She got that job with ease as she was scouted by this girl who also turned out to be a waitress at that club. She was told that with her pretty looks just one look from the manager and she was hired which was true.

 

~oOo~

 

Work was the only thing that revolves around you. Work, sleep, eat, take a bath . That was what you do every day.

 

More work means less debt.  

 

Loan sharks were now being such a nuisance to her. At first they were not that annoying but then now they threat her every day. Not only that those bastards had taken interest in her which ticked her off  more. All that was left in her salary was the payment for the rent , for the electricity bill and her one month supply of  ramyeon.

 

Her debt was weighing in at 2,000,000 won. With minimum wage plus tax and other bills that get in the way makes it hard for her to earn a large amount of money like that.

 

It would take her a two years to earn that amount without stopping plus the interest  is twenty percent which was no joke that increase her debt drastically.

 

No girl can take that much.

 

No girl who let her emotions get the best of her would survive this for a moment.

 

Yet she was living, she was making a way for her to survive.

 

 

~oOo~

 

You are working at club History for a week now. Though you’re getting ually harassed not only physically but verbally they do pay a good amount.

 

But still your patience was not very well tamed so you still give them sharp remarks or show them how hostile you can be. At first the manager was fine with it as long as no customer was reporting you but you noticed it was getting worse.

 

You were serving drinks to these sleazy guys that were eying you from head to toe.

 

“Here you go, three bottles of vodka. Please enjoy.” You said with a fake smile on your face.

 

You were about to turn around when you felt someone touch your bum and pull you to sit at their lap.

 

They were laughing while you were struggling.

 

“Let me go you drunktards or else I’ll kill you with my bare hands.” You said trying to escape from their hold.

 

“Oh come on, you know you like this position or rather you like being on the bottom.” One of them said who already reeked with the smell of alcohol which make you cringe and struggle some more.

 

Suddenly someone grab your wrist and pulled you of the grip of those drunktards.

 

“Have you no respect for women? And you call your selves a men.” A guy who looked really tall with messy bed hair look yet hot at the same time.

 

“Yah who are you interfering with my business?!” One of the guys suddenly stood up and slapped the table hard.

 

The tall guy didn’t even flinch at the obvious threat.

 

“If you don’t want any trouble I suggest you leave this place.” The tall guy said calmly yet with this menacing look on his face.

 

Suddenly one of them threw a punch at your somewhat savior.

 

He caught the fist that was supposed to hit him hard but he grab hold of it with a firm grip and suddenly twisted his arm and pushed him towards the table.

 

The tall guy suddenly turned around and dodges the hit and kicked the man square in the chest and the man landed on the floor with a loud thud.

 

The third one chickened out when the tall guy looked at him with face look. He picked up his friends and scrambled up and left.

 

The tall guy sighed and turned around and bowed at the people for creating such a scene and turned towards you.

 

“You okay?” He said coming closer to you examining your face if there was anything wrong with it.

 

“You didn’t have to make a scene like that.” You said with firm voice and looked at him straight in the eye yet you couldn’t make out his entire feature due to the poor lighting.

 

“I think I deserve a thank you for that and rather than a scolding , am I right?” He said with smirk on his face.

 

You scoffed and looked to the side then you looked at him with an intense glare and said.

 

“ I didn’t ask for it.”

 

With that you left him alone.

 

He stared at your retreating figure and suddenly smiles.

 

“ What an interesting chick.”

 

 

~oOo~

 

“This is the 3rd time you got in trouble this week! I can’t have an employee who causes me so much trouble even the boss is getting curious and frustrated with all repair that’s needed.”  The manager yelled at your face.

 

You were only looking down at the floor and kept silent about it.

 

“The boss wants to meet you.” The manager said smoothing his face.

 

That caught your attention.

 

“Excuse me?” You said with wide eyes.

 

I can’t afford to lose this job it pays me a good amount of money. You thought biting your lower lip at the process.

 

“I’m serious. Follow me I’ll take you to his office.” He said straightening his back and motioning you to follow him.

 

With a blank expression you nodded and followed him. You went up to the floor that was even restricted to some employees only those with high position only get to come up this floor.

 

The hallway was dim and the walls were the color of bloody red which gives this elegant and mysterious vibe yet it gives you the creeps.

 

Mindlessly following behind the manager you felt him stop and knock on the door.

 

“ Boss, the girl we were discussing about is here.”

 

You were still wearing your stoic façade yet you were trembling in the inside. Thoughts were running up in your mind.

What if he’s an old man who’s merciless?

Or he’s an that will fire you this instant.

 

“Yeah let her in.” That took you a bit for a moment it  his voice didn’t sound like a voice that belongs to an cold and ruthless old man.

 

The room was partly dim yet there was this magnificent view behind the boss chair. It over views the city night landscape of Seoul which serves as a beautiful light.

 

The chair turned around and to her surprise a handsome young bachelor was her boss!

 

“ I heard you were making a ruckus at my club for the past week?” The boss asked her. With a smirk, he was also looking at you well more like inspecting you from head to toe.

 

With the look he was giving you it was making you uncomfortable and slightly intimidated yet you didn’t show it.

 

“Cheoseonghamnida boss-nim. I promise I won’t do any more damage, please forgive me.” You said bowing at him and pleading at your head that he wouldn’t fire you.

 

He suddenly stood up and started circling you.

 

He stopped right behind you and said breathed in your left ear and said.

 

“ What payment could you offer me?” He said which gave you shivers.

 

You were silent for a moment you didn’t know how to answer him.

 

He suddenly got back in his seat yet he turned his chair around and looked at his massive window.

 

“Why don’t I make you a deal , I heard you have financial problem am I right?” He said with a smirk on his face turning to face you.

 

“And what could that be boss-nim?” You said with a confuse look on your face.

 

“ Be my girlfriend and I’ll pay off your debt.” He said with firm and authoritative voice.

 

"Mworago? But I don’t even know you or your name!” You said shocked at his proposal. 

 

 Is this guy insane?! You thought.

 

“I’m Kim Jong In but call me Kai and you’ll know more about me when time pass by with you as my girlfriend.” He said with this charming smirk on his face.

 

 

Dumbfounded was the word to describe you right now.

 

Biting your lip you thought about your debt and the loan sharks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’ll be your girlfriend.” You said looking straight at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU TO MY 22 SUBSCRIBERS YOU ALL MADE MY DAY !!!!!!

 

@KimMyungSoo_wifey

@koalaming

@KpopluvOmely : Thank you so much for the comment by the way ^^

@hanitzi

@niraboo2395

@aileen93

@shinwoo

@JeflancaRenata

@Renzei27: Hi you're the first one who commented!! ^^ Thank you thank you :))

@Ehyoee

@cindychiem98

@mapthesoul

@ReginaGiaLuvies

@4ever_me

@wacko_o : THANK YOU!!!!! You've read my other fanfics? You're comment is such a joy !!!! I'm so thankful for that. Also thank you for the support you give me :)

@imaginedreamlove : unnie I'll advertise it here I promise :)

@cediebelle1524

@dcyseokyu

@Moon_Minhee

@pikwangmin : Thank you that you found my forewords intersting and I hope you don't lose interest in my story. Again Thank you ^^

@Angel4598

@xxxarronyanxxx

 

TO ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS I"M SO THANKFUL TO ALL OF YOU GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU :)))

 

AND I WANT TO SAY PLEASE READ THIS FANFIC THAT MY FRIEND imaginedreamlove MADE! I HELP HER THINK OF THE TITLE BUT YEAH THAT WAS MY ONLY HELP XD BUT I"LL BE SO THANKFUL TO ALL OF YOU IF YOU READ AND SUBSCRIBE TO HER STORY :))

Here's the link :

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/188496/dancing-away-with-my-heart-dance-romance-you-exok-exokai-exom-luhan

 

HOPE I DON"T DISAPPOINT ANY ONE OF YOU WITH THIS UPDATE AND THIS FANFIC WILL HAVE THREE CHAPTERS BY THE WAY :))))

 

I'm promoting this fanfic in my facebook and I've used this as my cover photo