Confused

In His Gallery

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just as short update becaus ei'm still thinking of the ending :) By the way I want to thank you all the new subscribers and to those who commented :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Thoughts were scrambled up in your mind, you couldn’t think straight. You were utterly numb.

 

All you could feel is the soft flesh asking an entrance to your mouth. Your lips sealed were broken when he pulled you closer making you gasp which he thought was permission.  Hot flesh slipping to your mouth meeting your tongue.  Now your mind was in full alert of what was happening, but then your sense felt like they melted with his soft caress and his intoxicating scent that engulfs you to make this kiss more passionate. As you were slowly reciprocating to his action your mind suddenly flash of an image of a smiling Kai.

 

That brought you back to your senses. You finally opened your eyes and saw him with his eyes closed. Hastily putting both of your hands in his chest you roughly pushed him away with tears b in your eyes.  The back of your hand coming up to your mouth and wiping away his touch.

 

He looked baffled with your reaction yet you ignored it.

 

I made a deal, even though this is just a deal I need to be faithful to Kai. He helped my mother to be in peace at least I should respect him. You thought but then your heart was thinking otherwise.

 

“Stay away from me from now on. I have Kai and I plan on keeping it that way. If you respect your friendship with Kai I hope you respect our relationship too.” You said with a cold tone.  A cold emotionless face dominating your features. Even though you were battling with your emotions that seem to go overboard you didn’t let him see it. It would only confuse the two of you.

 

“ I hope this would be the last you say worthless things to me. Good bye.” You said looking at him in the eye then hurriedly turning back to the club.

 

You forced yourself not to look back at him. Your heart was still pounding loudly against your chest.

 

~oOo~

 

You got back inside the room and you frantically look for Kai. You kept looking at every direction to look signs of Kai.  You saw Baekhyun with the others in the table and you made your way to them to question them if they saw Kai.

 

“Oppas have you seen Kai?” You said still looking around for Kai.

 

“ He’s in his office something came up. By the way have you seen where Kris-hyung went?” Tao asked you while noticing one of his hyung has gone missing.

 

At his question you stiffened up.

 

“No.”

 

With that said you walked away from them and made your way up to Kai’s office.

 

 

Upon arriving at his door you carefully knocked.

 

“Hey it’s me is it okay for me come in?” You said softly but somehow you were feeling guilty and you couldn’t shake it away.

 

You heard a faint yes so you twisted the door knob then entered quietly then shut the door.

 

You awkwardly stand there not knowing what to do. All you know is that you have to wait for him or if he gave you the permission to go home without him nether less you were waiting for him to give you signals on what you should do.

 

All you heard was the sound of paper being flipped or a sound of faint scratching like sounds.

 

“Kai, can I ask you something?” You suddenly spoke up getting fed up of the numbing silence.

 

“Hmm.” Was all you heard and you took that as an yes.

 

“Why?” You said slowly. Your eyes finally wandering to his form.

 

“Why what?” He said with his eyes still in the paper he was busy with.

 

“Why me? What am I exactly to you? A toy?” You said finally voicing out the question that has been haunting you since this so called relationship began.

 

Your eyes still lingering to him, you felt everything stop when he remained silent. Yet again silence engulfing the atmosphere in the room. The lack of light was not making the mood lighter only his window with the city lights and the moon only gave the room a light well there was this chandelier in the middle of the room decorated with sparkling gem like stones but then it was off and that made you wonder how can Kai read those papers. Finally averting you gaze back to Kai.

 

Kai finally  looked at your way with a serious expression that gave you shivers down your spine. It was scary yet you could sense confusion in his face.

 

“Something worth to keep. No you’re not my toy and to be honest I also don’t know what role you play in my life.”

 

His answer made no sense to you it only leaved you hanging for more clear answer.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“I found myself thinking of you, having to want you fully not by gratitude but by heart, I know I seem crazy with this coming out of my mouth. I know that I’ve been playing with girls even though were together because I’m confuse of my feelings to be honest. I thought that what I felt toward you was just pure amusement and attraction, and I could easily brush off your effect on me that’s why I go to other women to check if they can make me forget about you…..But they can’t.”  He said with a dead serious expression yet his gaze was soft.

 

“W-w-what?” You chocked at your own words. You couldn’t believe what Kai was saying. It was so confusing. Everything is confusing. First Kris confessed now Kai!

 

“ What I’m saying you clueless girl is that I like you.” He said standing up and making his way toward you.

 

Meeting his gaze was something unexplainable to you. Your mind and emotions were mixed.

 

Cupping your face, his gaze left your eyes and trailed to your lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I think I’m in love with you.” He said leaning in and kissed you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALTHOUGH KRIS WON IN THE POLL I CAN"T HELP BUT FEEL THAT KAI IS..... 

 

GOOD NIGHT EVERYBODY
 

AND BY THE WAY I MADE A NEW ONE-SHOT

 A SUHO AND YOU  here's the link :

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/199658/i-was-yours-drama-you-exo-exok-kimjoonmyun-suho