Chapter One. It all started like this...

The Moment I Said "Yes I Do?"

A girl of my age would go out for a date or having fun with their friends, but me, I’m stuck at home with nothing. Some would take the piss out of me, saying that I’m rich and all but they do not know what life is like when you live with your only harabeoji.

Harabeoji insisted on taking care of me ever since both of my parents died due to plane crash when I was just 5 years old. Back then, I know nothing except for crying my eyes out. Living with harabeoji seems like hell to me. To be quite honest, I wasn’t allowed to do things that girls of my age would do, let alone talking to guys.

Once, harabeoji saw me talking to a guy at a bus stop and I ended up being grounded for a week. Since that day, I’m afraid to stand anywhere near a guy. Oh and because of that too, I’ve been homeschooled but things slight changed when I’ve been accepted into college. Even though I’m in college now, I wouldn’t dream on getting closer to a guy, just a simple ‘hello’ or ‘annyeong’ to my male classmates would do.

Again, there is a thing that about to get out from my harabeoji’s mouth which going to change my life, drastically.

“Kim YoonHee, can you come here for I while? I need a word with you” Harabeoji ordered as I announced “Annyeonghaseyo! I’m home”.

I don’t have a good feeling about this…

“What is it?” I asked him as I was about to take a seat in front of him in the living room where he had his tea.

“The thing I’m about to say may sounds a bit crazy” he said in a serious tone but he wasn’t looking at me, instead, he had his eyes on today’s tabloid.

“Hmm… okay. What is it?”

“You’re going to get married soon”

“MWO?”

Okay. I did not hear that. I mean whut? What is he saying?

“Did you not hear me just now?”

“Yeah but me getting married?” I snorted.

“It’s not funny. You’re getting married this weekend whether you like it or not”

“But I don’t even have a boyfriend!”

“Who says that you’re marrying someone you know?”

“No. Shireo. I don’t want to” I started to tear up a little but harabeoji ignored me…