Finally Mine Again

The Guys Next Door

Jiyong's P.O.V

 

I woke up with a new plan this morning. The plan of getting Chae back. We've been going back and forth for the past two months and I'm kind of sick of it. I want her back, I want her to be mine again. And I don't know if that's selfish, but I don't really care. I love her and it should be completely understandable to want to be with the one you love. And if things don't go as planned I'm screwed, I haven't prepared for that. I shall get her back no matter what. 

 

"What's your plan to get her back?" Bom asked while munching on some food. I just stopped by their house to talk to Bom about stuff. 

 

"Ehm, I don't have a certain plan. I'm just gonna spill out my feelings for her and hopefully she'll take me back. I'm thinking that it would be more honest and special if I didn't prepare a lot of to say to her, but stayed true and said what was on my heart. Is there anything wrong about that?" I replied nervously as she chuckled at my expression. 

 

"No, what you're saying sounds good. Remember to really wow her though, you know Chae doesn't fall for whatever." She answered smiling before Chaerin stepped into the kitchen. 

 

"Good morning, unnie." Chaerin exclaimed giving Bom a smile as she only glanced my way. After two entire months how is she still cold? I decided to ignore the bad thoughts and sneaked up behind her, slipping my arms around her waist. 

 

"Good morning to you too, Hunchae." I grinned before pecking her cheek as I ran away before she could react. 

 

"Aish, jerk." I heard her voice after I left. 

 

"So, baby Rin. Are you ready to take Jiyong back soon or what?" Bom brought up suddenly as I smiled reminding myself to thank her later on. I closed my eyes hoping for a positive answer. 

 

"I don't know, unnie. Has he learned his lesson? Yeah, we'll see, I'm guessing. Sometimes I have the thought of us not getting back together ever again. You know that time we met Tiffany? She told me a lot about his earlier days before he met me. Unnie, he was this major player, like a huge one. And I already knew that he used to be a player, but when she started explaining I almost got a little afraid. Unnie, what if he one day gets sick of me, and just moves on like he did to the others? He didn't have a problem screwing that girl he met at the club that night not long after we broke up." She sighed before sitting down on the chair with her coffee. 

 

"Chae, he's your Jiyong. You know, the Jiyong who could be a total jerk at times, but was really sweet towards you. He loved you then, he loves you now. He could screw a thousand girls more, but we all know you own his heart. Don't you feel special knowing that you captured the heart of a major player? He didn't screw you immediately like all the other girls and tossed you away after. You're obviously different from those." She said reassuringly with a faint smile as she Chaerin's back. I definitely have to remember to thank her now.

 

"Noona, I have a couple of questions about the banquet two weeks ago. I heard something and I haven't managed to bring it up." I walked in as they got surprised. 

 

"Ehm, the banquet?" Bom replied embarrassed. I sat down across from her and next to Chaerin. "Are you gonna listen too?" Bom asked Chaerin as she nodded, sipping on her coffee. 

 

"You never told me what happened there, unnie." Chaerin pouted disappointedly. 

 

"So she didn't tell you about arriving with her boyfriend Taecyeon, and later kissing him in front of everybody? Including Seunghyun hyung that means. How about how hyung punched Taecyeon afterwards? Yeah, the guys told me." I retorted as she looked down ashamed.

 

"Unnie? Please don't tell me you did that to make oppa jealous? I changed my mind, don't answer that question. I don't know, Bommie. If you're so sure about giving up Seunghyun oppa then I'm not gonna force you into getting back together with him. I'm your bestfriend and I'll do my best to understand. Right now I'm supporting you, but unnie, if I feel that you're doing something that I know is not good for you, I'll stop you. Right now, I'm letting you go." Chaerin responded as I frowned. 

 

"I'm not letting you go, though. What you did was wrong, noona, and I'm pretty sure you know that yourself. Hyung was so damn hurt when he came back that  night. He stayed silent for a good while, he still is too quiet compared to the usual Seunghyun. I've never ever seen Seunghyun cry, being sober that is, but for the first time I did. And he cried over you. Now I don't know how you see it, but that means that he loves you, he really does, and I know that you won't find a guy that can treat and love you like hyung does, so do not give up on him." I exclaimed strongly as Bom scowled at me. 

 

"And what does that tell me, Ji? Don't I cry? Doesn't it matter when I cry? Are you telling me that I'm not hurting? That it's not ing difficult for me too? That's it, almost every one of you have been too busy seeing the case from his side that you actually haven't thought about me. You know, me, the who got cheated on. Put yourself in my own position and let's see how easy that will be. I am me and none of you know how I feel. You're making it sound like I'm happy, and nothing is wrong. So hear me out when I say this and it better be the last; I make my own ing desicions. If I feel like giving him up, that's maybe what I think is best and that's what I'll do. Now excuse me, I just lost my apetite." Her voice cracked as she stood up and ran up the stairs in a hurry. God, now I even hurt Bom. Either I'm a careless idiot or she's having a hard time facing the truth. 

 

"Don't feel bad. We all know she's having a hard time, but I kinda agree with what you said." Chaerin said coldly noticing my guilty expression. I met her eyes as her look seemed comforting before she decided to leave the kitchen. I smiled knowing that she in fact tried to make me feel better. She still loves me. I know she does. 

 

 

Chaerin's P.O.V

 

I sighed as I looked around the room, wondering where Jiyong was. All of us decided to meet up at their house, but Jiyong and Seunghyun are not here. I'm pretty sure I know why Seunghyun isn't here. Last time he talked to Bom things weren't good, so he's probably taking a little break for now. I've been wanting to ask for Jiyong ever since I came, but I'm guessing the others would only bug me about it if I asked right away. 

 

"Ehm, guys?" I called out as they payed attention. "Where are the others? Jiyong and Seunghyun oppa, I mean." I said, proud of myself for not sounding too suspicious.

 

"You sure you wanna know about Seunghyun hyung or are you only asking because you miss having Jiyong stuck to you as always?" Youngbae asked grinning as the others snickered.

 

"Oppa." I whined pouting because of the embarrassment. He totally saw right through me. Was I that obvious?

 

"I take that as you only wanting to know about Ji's whereabouts. He said he had something to take care of, something important. He sounded kinda secretive." Youngbae smirked as I nodded nonchalantly. Secretive? Is he hiding anything?

 

"You afraid he's cheating?" Seungri raised an eyebrow while smirking playfully. 

 

"No, he can do whatever he wants actually, including going out with girls considering how we're not a couple anymore. We haven't been for a good while now. So, I've kinda accepted it. And it doesn't even count as cheating." I gave him a faint smile trying to convice him that I didn't care. 

 

"You've accepted what? Hunchae, don't you even care if I sleep around?" Jiyong asked stepping into the living room as he pouted at me. 

 

"Should I?" I asked coldly as he sat down next to me on the couch. 

 

"Of course you should." He exclaimed like it was the most obvious thing as he scooted closer. 

 

"And why is that? You are the one claiming to love me and saying that you want me back. It would only show how hard you're actually trying and how much you still want me." I narrowed my eyes at him annoyed. 

 

"What if I tried really hard? Would you take me back then?" He asked gently. 

 

"Yeah, maybe I would." I answered bluntly making him smile, but then he suddenly frowned. 

 

"Then why aren't we back together yet?" He looked at me confused as I had to keep myself from breaking out in a smile because of his cute expression. 

 

"I said maybe, don't be so sure." I smirked while softly pushing away his face that was too close to my own. 

 

"Go out with me." He suddenly said surprising me as I noticed the others grinning in the background. Okay, this seemed kind of suspicious. 

 

"Why? What is the occasion?" I responded curiosly as he grabbed my hand pulling me up on my feet. 

 

"No questions asked. You'll find out later." I was about to say something when he cut me off. "I know, you don't like surprises, but please?" He begged cutely as I chuckled. "Go dress nicely, hurry." He replied after I nodded. 

 

I slowly walked down the stairs, being careful not to fall because of my heels. Jiyong stood by the end of the stairs with his back turned towards me as he checked the time sighing. "Aish, this girl takes forever."  

 

"Gee, thanks. This doesn't come by itself, you know." I asked pointing at myself as he turned around smiling. I didn't push it too far with my outfit, deciding to wear a short, black, strapless dress joined by my leopard printed Louboutin heels as I let my hair down perfectly. He took my hand helping me down the rest of the stairs. 

 

"You are beautiful without all of this too actually, but wow, you do look amazing." He s his arm around my waist as we continued our way out. He didn't look too bad himself. He wore a simple yet nicely designed grey coat, managing to look absolutely handsome in it. Underneath was a navy blue cardigan joined by a blue checkered shirt with a navy blue bow tie and lastly grey dress pants. In short; he looked more than just handsome, he looked very manly as well as classy and hot. I have to admit I was pretty proud to say that out of all girls he chose me to be with. 

 

"I was hoping we could talk about us." He exclaimed right after we left the resturant as he grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers. 

 

"How us?" I replied as we continued walking. 

 

"Like, how I want you back, for example. I know I'm supposed to wait or whatever, but Chae I want you. And you said earlier you would take me back if I tried really hard, and I am. I'm doing my best and I feel like I'm nagging you right now, but I can't help it. I may come off as selfish, but I'm guessing that's what love does to you. I hate the thought of you being with any other guy, and I want you all to myself. But it's all because I love you." I stopped walking as he released my hand. 

 

"Oh, you mean that." I responded awkwardly as I moved the hair away from my neck.

 

"Just hear me out. The reason why I treated you like before we broke up was because I was scared. The major player Kwon Jiyong was madly in love with a girl, which was very hard to believe. I was experiencing all these feelings with you, that was so unusual to me, and they weren't necessarily bad, but in the end they maybe got too much. And I hated the thought of losing you, especially to any other guy, so when Jay came along, I got a little jealous and I pushed it. Overall, I was stupid and my ego got the best of me. These past two months have been kinda confusing. Every time I think I'm one step closer to getting you back, you completely shut me out and I start all over again. I know I made a mistake, I was a jerk, but I regret it and I love you, Chae. And if you think I didn't trust you before I sure as hell do now. I won't promise you that there will be no more hurt or complications, but I'm gonna try and do my best in the future. Chae, I'm not saying that I'm getting sick of you, but if I'm waiting for nothing at least tell me." He grabbed my hand pulling me closer as he looked at me almost frustrated. I have put him through a lot these last months, haven't I? I was speechless and I didn't quite know how to reply to what he just told me, but I think he took it the wrong way because he soon sighed, closing his eyes. 

 

"I'm guessing the silence means that it's really over, huh? Remember that I'll always love you, okay? And I kept my promise." My eyebrows furrowed in confusion because of his last comment. "The one about you being my last just like I was your first. I didn't have with that girl I met in the club. I didn't bring her to any hotel, I was just being a fool and trying to make you jealous. Childish, I know." He chuckled bitterly before letting me go as he walked away. I smiled to myself as I saw him walk away. I really, really love that guy. How can I ever be stupid enough to let him go? 

 

"Is this the part where I'm supposed to shout your name and tell you to stop because I love you too damn much to let you go?" I called out as he stopped walking and turned around. 

 

"Well, yeah, kinda. Or I would be ecstatic if you did, babe." He gave me a lopsided grin as he stepped closer. 

 

"Already back to calling me babe, huh? I never said anything about actually forgiving you yet, you know." I smirked as he came even closer, running a hand through his hair before he started talking. 

 

"I know, I know, but I'm hoping you'll find it in your golden heart to forgive me. Cause you know I love you despite everything I've done or will do in the future." He said looking deeply into my eyes. He always makes me feel loved when he looks at me like that. I really had to stop myself from breaking out in a grin just yet. 

 

"Is this cheesy Jiyong speaking?" I inched closer as I playfully grinned at him.

 

"No, this is Jiyong who loves his Hunchae with all his heart speaking." He answered smiling playfully before swiftly wrapping his arms around my waist, making me instinctively slip my arms around his neck. He came even closer making our lips brush against each other.

 

"Definitely cheesy Jiyong, I see." I replied as he leaned in and fully kissed me on the lips. I responded almost immediately as our lips moved simultaneously. His tongue traced my bottom lip making me part my lips. Gosh, how I've missed his kisses.

 

"I've missed this." He exclaimed softly, almost like he read my mind as we pulled away. I just gave him a gentle smile before snaking my arms around his waist as I hid my face in his chest. He only chuckled before my hair as he kissed the crown of my head. 

 

"I love you." I said sweetly while looking up at him. The words sounded so unfamiliar rolling off my tongue like that.  I can't even remember last time I told him I loved him. But I smiled knowing that I could say it so easily now that he was finally mine again.

 

-----

A/N: Hey guys! I have an annoncement to make; Sadly the fanfic is coming to an end pretty soon. :( Next chapter will in fact be the final and chapter 57 will be the epilogue. I thank all of my subsrcibers and also thank you for the comments, always appreciate it. And I apologize because of the slow updates, hehe, I'm unfortunately always kinda busy (or lazy). I'm guessing that was it, let me know what you thought about the chapter then. :D