First Date

The Guys Next Door

Chaerin's P.O.V

 

I sat down with Jiyong as I noticed Eunhyuk took a seat next to us. Siwon, Bom and Seunghyun decided to go to the bar. I practically had to force Bom to leave. She kept insisting to stay, but I begged her to leave and she decided to go with it. I noticed how Jiyong and Eunhyuk got along, how could I tell him that Eunhyuk was my ex-boyfriend that broke my heart a few years back? Knowing Jiyong he would most likely kick his , but I still gotta tell him, he's my boyfriend and I don't want to lie to him.

 

"I'm just gonna fill up these glasses, I'll be right back." Jiyong said, pecking my lips as he left. Silence envolped us as I noticed Eunhyuk scooting closer.

 

"I gotta talk to you, Chae." He said seriously.

 

"It's Chaerin for you, and I have nothing to say to you." I replied coldly as I glared at him.

 

"Don't be like this. I wanna talk about what happened, I'm a different person now and I wanna apologize." He responded.

 

"I don't wanna talk about the fact that you broke my heart, second I couldn't care less about the fact that you have changed and lastly, I don't want your ing apology. You wanna know why? Because I will never forgive you for what you did to me." I said as I felt the tears coming. I'm not gonna cry in front of this bastard, he doesn't even deserve my tears.

 

"Come on, Chaerin, just let me explain." He said as he grabbed my wrist, a little too hard to be honest because it actually hurt.

 

"I don't wanna hear your stupid explanation. I'm happy with Jiyong, he's the best boyfriend ever and he actually cares for me, unlike someone, now let me go." I said as I tried to wriggle free and stand up only to be pushed down on the couch again. I couldn't take it anymore as I let the tears fall.

 

"I'm sick of this game of yours, Chae. Just shut up and listen!" He yelled as he tightened the grip on my wrist and raised the other one getting ready to hit me. He must be buzzed from all the liquor, I closed my eyes preparing myself to get hit only to feel nothing. I opened my eyes and saw that Jiyong had already pushed him off me as he punched him, straight in the face.

 

"Don't you dare lay a hand on my girlfriend, you son of a !" He exclaimed as he punched him once again making Eunhyuk fall over as he wiped the blood of his lips. I ran towards Jiyong as I wrapped my arms around his waist, stopping him from hitting him more.

 

"He's not worth it, Ji, just let him be. I don't wanna be here anymore, let's go." I said, sobbing on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me. We left the club right away and took a seat on the nearest bench outside as he took of his jacket and wrapped it around me.

 

"Baby, what happened?" He asked worriedly when my crying finally came to a stop.

 

"It's about Eunhyuk." I said sighing.

 

"What about him? How do you even know him?" He asked confused as he pulled me closer.

 

"Jiyong, Eunhyuk is my ex-boyfriend I told you about." I replied looking into his eyes as we just sat there gazing into each others eyes.

 

"If you would have told me earlier I would have punched him some more. Next time I see him I'll make sure to break his face and every other bone in his body. Don't worry about that bastard, Chae. I'm here for you, no matter what happens between us. I really love you and I can't remember when I last felt like this, maybe because it never happened. I feel more than happy when I'm around you, the thought of you makes my heart beat a whole lot faster than I thought it could. I love you and sometimes I'm not sure if I show you how much. I know this may sound cheesy, but I mean every word of it. I love you, my Hunchae." He whispered before kissing me, this one was a gentle one yet soft and passionate all at once. I can't believe I met this one guy who I love and care for so much.

 

"Jiyong, don't think that you don't show me how much you love me. I can tell that you love me just by the way you act around me. You're always so gentle with me, taking care of me all the time and I can't help but fall for you more, if that's even possible. Baby, with you I'm the playful me and you bring out the sides of me that no one else can. I love you, Jiyong, more than words can ever describe." I said when we finally pulled away only to be pulled back into a hug. He kissed the crown of my head as we just sat their in silence, comfortable silence.

 

"Let's go home." He said as he literally sweeped me off my feet.

 

"What are you doing?" I said as he threw me over his shoulder running towards his car.

 

"I'm carrying my baby girl, nothing wrong about that, right?" He replied playfully as he finally placed me inside his car.

 

"What are we going to do at home, no ones there?" I asked confused as we started driving.

 

"Exactly, no ones there. That means it's just us, alone, at home." He said seductively, wiggling his eyebrows as I smacked him on the arm.

 

". Just tell me what we're doing there?" I asked impatient.

 

"I know you hate surprises, but I planned something at home for you. Just to make sure, do you hate romantic dinners?" He asked as he smiled at me.

 

"Of course not, who hates romantic dinners planned by my one and only sweetest boyfriend?" I replied as he intertwined our fingers. I leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek.

 

"Good." He said as he brought my hand to his mouth kissing it.

 

 

Jiyong's P.O.V

 

I covered Chaerin's eyes from behind as we continued walking towards the house.

 

"There is no point of doing this, Ji, I already now what's inside." She exclaimed as we stepped inside. I see that the maknae couple did a good job preparing this, I have to thank them later on.

 

"So, what do you think?" I asked as I removed my hands from her eyes. Her eyes widened as she looked around, mesmerized. She followed the rose petals that lead to a beautifully decorated table with candles everywhere. Everything was just perfect.

 

"Jiyong, it's beautiful, I love it." She exclaimed as threw her arms around my neck, hugging me. 

 

"I hoped you would." I replied.

 

"How did you manage to do all of this?" She asked.

 

"I figured that since we didn't have a first date I could prepare this for us. Seungri and Minji actually did all the work. Considering the timing I thought it was perfect, we have the house all for ourselves. Seungri and Minji went out on a date, Seunghyun hyung and Bom noona already know about this so, they won't be home before late and Dara noona and Youngbae are working things out, they're most likely not coming back for a while so, we're all alone and I figured we could use some alone time." I replied as I pulled out the chair for her, sitting down right across from her, reaching out for her hands as I laced my fingers through hers.

 

"I was wondering when we were finally gonna have a first date. As much as I hate surprises I actually liked this one. I appreciate all your work, Jiyong." She replied smiling as I leaned forward and captured her soft lips with mine. I just love how she smiles at me, I love her smile, I love her everything. 

 

"Tell me something about you, something that I don't know." I exclaimed as we started eating, feeding each other.

 

"I love watching the sunset." She said as she looked out the balcony and noticed the sun setting.

 

"Come on, then. Let's watch the sunset together." I replied as I dragged her towards the balcony.

 

"I never get tired of watching this, it's just outstanding. Now tell me something about you." She said as I backhugged her, kissing her shoulder and neck.

 

"I used to be a player." I said hesitantly. I know it was a bad idea telling her that as I noticed her stiffen, but I don't want to lie to her. She told me something about her past and I don't want her to think that I don't trust her. I want her to know everything about me, both good and bad.

 

"Why and when did it stop?" She asked as we went back inside and sat down on the couch.

 

"I was stupid, I didn't know what to do with my life. I didn't want a real relationship, I thought it was too boring. It stopped when the guys and I moved in the house next to you. I was tired of living that way, I wanted a real realationship, I wanted someone to love me for me and not anything else and that's when I met you. You weren't like the past girls that just threw themselves at me, you were independent, fierce-looking and not to mention that you kept rejecting me and just like that I felt myself drawn to you. I won't leave you and you're not some toy to me, if that's what you think. I really do love you." I exclaimed as I looked into her eyes and smiled at her sincerly.

 

"I don't know how to respond to that, Ji. I want to tell you I love you, but I can't." She responded as my eyes widened and I stiffened. Is she gonna leave me after I blurted out my past to her so easily? I thought she loved me more than anything, is my past a hindrance to our realationship? 

 

"What do you mean?" I asked as I unwrapped my arms from her waist, standing up.

 

"What I'm trying to say is that my feelings for you are beyond love, Ji." She said with a cheeky grin playing on her lips as she stood up. I heaved a sigh of relief as I pulled her closer, kissing her passiontely as she wrapped her arms around my neck, smiling into the kiss. We pulled away a couple of minutes later trying to catch our breath. We lied down on the couch as she nuzzled her face in the crook of my neck, inhaling my scent.

 

"Don't scare me like that, Chae. I thought you were gonna leave me." I said, resting my head on top of hers as I kissed the crown of her head while her hair.

 

"Don't worry, Ji. I promise I won't leave you." She said as she looked up and pecked my lips quickly before hiding her face in my chest as she giggled. I love her and I cherish every single second I spend with her. I hope I can be with her forever. I don't care if it's too early to think about the future, I'm absolutely sure of my feelings for her.