Club

The Guys Next Door

Chaerin's P.O.V

 

We went inside Dara's room without knocking as we saw her just lying on the bed devestated. It really hurts to see my bestfriend hurting like this.

 

"Darong, get up. We're going out tonight, you can't just lie here all day, crying." Bom said as she lifted Dara up.

 

"I don't wanna go out, you guys go." She said as she lay back down. Now it was my turn to try.

 

"You better get up, Ssantokki. You don't wanna face the wrath of CL-roo now, would you?" I said with the most deadly and terrifying voice ever.

 

"Fine, I'll get up. Where are we going?" Dara unnie asked, annoyed.

 

"First, take a shower, make sure to put on a really hot dress and maybe we'll tell you later." I replied smirking as we pushed her inside the bathroom.

 

"Do you really think it will work?" Bom asked, nervously.

 

"Of course it will, unnie. Relax, there is nothing to worry about." I responded confidently.

 

"If you say so, baby Rin." She exclaimed as we decided to get ready. 

 

We both returned to Dara's room after dressing up.

 

"Someone's looking y." I said as I eyed Bommie's dress. Her red hair was straight as she decided to let it down, something that looked simple yet quite uniqe and beautiful. She was wearing a sleveless, green dress, stopping halfway down her thighs, showing of her beautifully shaped legs as the dress seemed to be hugging her body at all the right places. She finished off the outfit with some wonderful Louboutin stilettos, making her look absolutely stunning.

 

"You don't look too bad yourself, baby Rin." She said now eyeing my dress that stopped right below my thighs. The dress was also sleveless, just like hers. It was black and may I say quite y as I decided to let my beautiful, blonde hair down. I finished off the oufit with some uniqe Gianmarco Lorenzi heels.

 

"Can you tell me where we're going now?" Dara said as she stepped out of the bathroom, looking stunning. The dress, just like Bom's stopped halfway down her thighs. It was black with sleeves. Her sleeves were transparent as it showed off her petite arms, looking innocent yet y. I, myself wasn't a big fan of sleeves, but shockingly it managed to look hot on her. Her brown, hair was curly as it was also set down beautifully. And last was her beautiful Louboutin stilettos making her look y. 

 

"You're looking hot." Bom said as we headed down the stairs after grabbing our purses. 

 

"You're one to talk, Bommie. And I like your dress CL-roo." She replied as we all settled down in the car with Bom driving.

 

"So, where are we going?" Dara asked as Bom started driving.

 

"Club. We thought you could let loose a little, you've been having a hard time lately." I replied as we arrived.

 

"That explains why Mingkki's not here." She said, chuckling as we stepped out of the car. The bouncer let us in as we gave him our names. When we first stepped inside the club we noticed drunk people, people dancing, people near the bar, drinking and people making out in different corners.

 

"Jiyong just texted me saying that we should drop Dara off at the bar. Youngbae is already there and then we'll be meeting them at the entrance." I whispered to Bom.

 

"Let's go to the bar, Darong." Bom said as she dragged Dara with her. We sat down with her for a couple of minutes until we noticed Youngbae.

 

"Bae.." Dara whispered shocked as they both made eyecontact. That was our sign, we walked towards the entrance to meet up with Jiyong and Seunghyun. Dara and Youngbae was too occupied with each other to even notice.

 

Bom's P.O.V

 

We arrived in front of the entrance and noticed two guys standing on the other side with their back turned towards us. We didn't bother looking closely at them and just headed their way. I poked the taller guy's back, thinking that it was Seunghyun. When he turned around I noticed that it wasn't Seunghyun, it was someone else. Someone else that I recognized.

 

"Siwon?" I exclaimed, shocked.

 

"Hi, Bom. I didn't I would be meeting you here, how is it going?" He responded smiling as Chaerin looked at us confused when the other guy also turned around. Ohmygod, I know that face all too well, it's Eunhyuk. Chaerin's eyes widended, something that the guys didn't notice before giving them both a fake smile.

 

"It's going great. By the way, this is my bestfriend, Chaerin. Chaerin this is Siwon also known as Dr. Choi." I said smiling as I noticed that Eunhyuk's eyes widended.

 

"This is the cute guy you were talking about?" Chaerin whispered a bit too loud, making my face turn a deep shade of red as I smiled shyly.

 

"You still have the same beautiful smile I see. Let me introuduce you to my good friend, Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk this is Bom, the pretty girl I told you about." He replied winking at me. He sure knows how to make a girl blush. Chaerin's phone rang as she picked it up, it turned out to be Jiyong. She told him where we were before finally hanging up.

 

"Is this the girl that my dongsaeng can't stop talking about?" He exclaimed as he chuckled amused.

 

"Shut up, hyung." He said blushing as he elbowed him in the stomach. He looked cute when he was shy. A couple of seconds later we saw Jiyong and Seunghyun coming our way.

 

"Where did you girls disappear to?" Seunghyun said as Jiyong wrapped his arms around Chaerin's waist, kissing her.

 

"You look beautiful." Jiyong said as he nuzzled his face in Chaerin's neck making her blush as Eunhyuk stared them down.

 

"You're looking hot tonight." Seunghyun said as he winked at me, leaving me blushing. In the corner of my eye I noticed Siwon glaring at him. He seems kinda jealous, don't tell me he has a thing for me or anything like that?

 

"Who are these guys? Are they bothering you?" Jiyong said as he looked at Eunhyuk and Siwon.

 

"No, relax, we know them. This is Eunhyuk and Siwon, meet Seunhyun and Jiyong." I said introducing them.

 

"Oh, if that's so then they can join us for tonight, right?" Jiyong replied as I noticed that Chaerin stiffened.

 

"Of course." Chaerin replied, faking a smile. This night is gonna be interesting.

-----

A/N: Thanks to my subsribers, I never thought that I could actually reach 100. I also appreciate the fact that some of you comment, thank you.