Final: Proposal Maybe?

The Guys Next Door

Bom's P.O.V

 

I can't believe it's been six months. Six entire months since we broke up. A lot has changed actually. Chaerin and Jiyong got back together, something I'm very happy about, I've become a workaholic, and I haven't talked to Seunghyun since the banquet. I don't know if I should move on, I should, it's been so long, but I love him. I know, I must be the stupidest girl on earth for rejecting him all along, but that's my stubborn self. I do everything to ignore it because it's pretty clear he has moved on. He's become this cold Seunghyun and we haven't talked in like forever. It's been a freaking half-year since I last was with him for real, and not yelling at each other or fighting. 

 

"Bommie-yah!" Dara yelled enthusiastically as she ran down the stairs. I looked at her confused to why she was so happy. 

 

"Why so cheerful all of a sudden?" I asked nonchalantly as I raised an eyebrow. 

 

"We're going out now. To your favorite cafe, you know. All of us, Chae and Mingkki are getting ready." She grinned before clapping her hands in excitement as she left me in the living room. I turned off the television groaning as I went upstairs to get ready. 

 

"Unnie, unnie are you ready?" Chae came in sitting down on my bed. I put my hair up in a ponytail, looking at my reflection to check if I looked alright as I nodded lazily. 

 

"Let's go then." I murmured. I just remembered the date today. 11th may. If I remember correctly that's when the guys moved in. I remember my encounter with Seunghyun very well. I smiled sadly thinking about him for the hundreth time today before we left the house. 

 

"Why aren't you glad we're going to your favorite cafe?" Minji asked pouting when we got off the car. She must have noticed my gloomy expression. 

 

"I am happy to be spending time with my girls, don't worry, arasso?" I replied smiling as I put my arm around her shoulder. 

 

"Bommie, can you save us seats while we go order? The usual, right?" Chaerin asked reffering to the food. 

 

"Yeah." I answered bluntly before I headed over to our regular table. I frowned when I noticed a man sitting there. He was wearing a hoddie as well as gazing downwards so it was hard to make out who it was. Suddenly he removed the hood and looked up at me while fixing his now messy hair. I gasped when I realized it was Seunghyun. 

 

"Hey." He smiled as he stood up. I had missed hearing that voice for so long now. I backed away suddenly as he furrowed his eyebrows offended. "We can at least talk, can't we? It's been so long, Bom, and it didin't go fine last time we had a conversation." He exclaimed softly as I sat down, turning around to look for the girls. Those betrayers set me up.

 

"Hi." I responded awkwardly as I ignored his piercing gaze. 

 

"So, how is life?" He exclaimed, trying to sound as normal as possible. Ironically, our relationship, if we even have one, is anything but normal. 

 

"Seunghyun, please, I'm not trying to be mean, but this is kinda uncomfortable." I replied before I stood up. He grabbed my hand, stopping me from leaving. Aish, how I hate how his hand felt so gentle and secure. Just a single touch made me miss him more than ever. I can't give in. He's probably forgotten about me. He only wants to make it clear that it's not going to be anything between us again. 

 

"I'll just cut to the chase, arasso?" He hissed before kneeling. My eyes widened when I noticed a little box in his hand. What the hell is he doing?

 

"Seunghyun..." I whispered surprisedly. 

 

"I love you. It's been a freaking half-year, but I still do. I'm sure I always will. And we have been through a lot together, so why should we let this stop us? I'm pretty confident to say that I want to spend the rest of my life with you, but I'm not asking for your hand in marriage just yet." He stopped talking and opened the box, revealing a key. "Move in with me. I bought us a beautiful penthouse, it'll all be great. Just forgive me, will you?" He asked almost sounding desperate as he looked at me nervously. My eyes were b with tears by now, and everyone was staring, waiting for me to answer. I felt overwhelmed, and not to mention speechless. I didn't know what to do. So I did something stupid. 

 

"Sorry, Senghyun, I just..." I felt a lump form in my throat, making it utterly hard for me to speak as I ran out of the cafe in a hurry. I hailed a cab, heading home. 

 

I payed the cab driver, who was for the record most likely wondering why the hell I was crying. I hurried inside as the door to the housewas unlocked. I'm guessing the girls were home. "Bommie! Congratulations!" Chaerin yelled before she looked confused at the state I was in. "Wait, that better be tears of joy. Why isn't Seunghyun oppa with you?" She asked as the other girls soon joined. 

 

"I didn't say yes." I tried to control my shaky voice as I wiped away my tears. 

 

"What the hell did you do, noona?" Jiyong entered the house glaring at me. 

 

"I don't know." I hid my face in my hands, not wanting them to see me like this. 

 

"Unnie, listen carefully when I say this. You have to admit a couple of things to yourself. Firstly, you love Seunghyun. I know you well enough to be aware of that. Knowing you, you can be very stubborn. Well, now is so not the time to be stubborn. Lastly, I don't know what the hell is holding you back, but get over it, and that now. You know you're being a complete fool." Chaerin lashed out as the girls and Jiyong looked at her surprised. They probably thought I would be super mad by now, but my lips curved up in a faint smile. I think during all of this I just needed someone to tell to my face that I was wrong, so I could realize it myself.

 

"Thank you." I hugged her tightly as she seemed kind of shocked. "Next time I act this stupid, someone please slap me." I replied jokingly as they chuckled. 

 

"Should I take you to Seunghyun now?" Jiyong smirked as I nodded excitedly. Can't wait to talk to him, even though the thought of it makes me nervous. 

 

 

Seunghyun's P.O.V

 

I slammed the door as soon as I entered the house as I threw away my jacket, disappearing in the kitchen to look for some booze. I felt totally ty by now and I wasn't interested in feeling anything anymore. I was about to open the liquor cabinet when someone rang the door bell. I frowned confused to who it could be and how that someone could dare interrupt me. I slowly walked towards the door. I didn't mind checking to see who it was as I bursted the door open. I was schocked to see Bom standing there, checking the place out. 

 

"Beautiful place you have here." She smiled as I let her in, closing the door behind her. 

 

"Yeah, welcome. It was actually gonna be ours." I muttered the last part mad. "Is there anything I can't help you with? If you came here to either say that we can become friends or to forget everything and move on, get out. It's pretty clear that you don't love me anymore." I said harshly as she stopped roaming around and met my gaze. 

 

"No, you're wrong, I do love you. I was being stupid, careless, immature and very stubborn. At this rate I should be the one saying sorry and not you. I forgive you, I do, I should have earlier, but can you forgive me? I love you, Tabi, as in a lot. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you too." She exclaimed smiling shyly. As much as I wanted to jump of joy right now, I held it back. 

 

"Now why should I take you back?" I asked as I turned around making her face my back. 

 

"Because I love you. And I'm really sorry." She whispered against my back as she s her arms around my waist. 

 

"So, I should automatically forgive you then? Why not wait for six months?" I said sarcastically as she released me. 

 

"Tabi, I'm sorry about that -," I cupped her face, pulling her close as I sealed her lips with mine. She slipped her arms around my waist, smiling into the kiss. 

 

"Still taste as sweet as always." I cooed closing my eyes as I pulled her up against me. "I wouldn't be able to wait for six more months. I can't do anything other than forgive you." I met her eyes and grinned at her. 

 

"I. Have. Missed. You. So. So. Much." She whispered between kisses making me laugh before I pulled her down with me on the couch. 

 

"You know, it's exactly one year since we met." I smirked as I gazed at her. 

 

"Exactly one year since you were a major jerk, you mean." She corrected as I chuckled. 

 

"You've lost a little weight during these past months, I see." I placed her between my legs, wrapping my arms tightly around her waist. 

 

"I don't know if that's an insult or a compliment?" She raised an eyebrow as she turned her head my direction. 

 

"No, I didn't mean anything bad. Don't worry, you're perfect, but I'm just wondering why?" I asked before nuzzling my face on the crook of her neck. 

 

"Well, I've become such a workaholic and with what going on between us I haven't been in the greatest shape." She answered shrugging. 

 

"I'm not gonna let you overwork yourself from now on then. Other than in bed of course." I whispered kissing the nape of her neck as she pushed me away softly. 

 

"ert." She replied laughing. I pushed her down on her back, trapping her between the couch and myself as I lopsidedly grinned at her. 

 

"Only for you." I puckered my lips. "Kiss me." I said as she giggled before covering with her hand, shaking her head. I smirked mischievously as something came to mind.

 

"What are you doing?" She yelled surprised as I lifted her up making her fling her arms around my neck and wrap her legs around my abdomen.

 

"Making up for lost time." I answered as I leaned in and our lips met in a passionate kiss. She moaned as I bit her lower lip making her gasp as I slipped my tounge inside . 

 

I stopped in front of the bedroom door as I remembered something. "You never answered my question." 

 

"Which one?" She asked confused, looking damn attractive with her facial expression and those plump, red lips. 

 

"The one about moving in with me." I continued as we just stood there, her legs locked around my abdomen and my hands gripping her bare thighs. 

 

"I'm not sure, Tabi." She answered sheepishly, biting her lower lip, managing to look extremely hot doing so, but still not aware of it. Her reply hurt me of course. But I just got her back, and I'm not letting her go. If she wants us to go slower then that's fine. 

 

"Oh, I see. Maybe we're going too fast." I responded as I gently put her down, rubbing my neck as I avoided her gaze. 

 

"Hey, Tabi, it was a joke. Do you even have to ask? Of course I'll move in with you. I've already forgiven you, and you've already forgiven me. It's all in the past. We're not going too fast, not at all." She exclaimed cupping my face making me look at her. Her eyes showed it all. I know she loves me. I shouldn't take it for granted. 

 

"You don't know how happy I am, Bommie. For it all, forgiving me for my stupid actions and everything. I was such a jerk for hurting you from the beginning of." I said as I gazed into her eyes deeply. 

 

"Tabi-ah. I told you it's fine. I'm really the one to be thanking you for forgiving me. Now don't make me cry." She replied my cheek, making me meet her eyes.

 

"Gosh, I love you so damn much." I muttered smiling at her as I wiped away her tears. 

 

"Shut up and kiss me, jerk." She whispered smirking before slipping her arms around my neck as her legs came up to wrap themselves tightly around my waist. 

 

"Will do." I exclaimed grabbing her face as I pulled her closer, our lips brushing before fully leaning in as our lips met completely. We pulled away a couple of minutes later, breathless as I carefully laid her on the bed. I climbed on top of her as I started to kiss down her neck. 

 

"I've missed you." She breathed out as her hand crawled underneath my shirt coming in contact with my bare skin. Her hands traced my abs, caressing them as I couldn't help but groan. 

 

"I love you." She exclaimed gently smiling as I helped her pull off my shirt. I grabbed the ends of her shirt, pulling it off quickly, leaving her in a bra as I bent down again, our body molding into one as I devoured her lips. She is beautiful, like really beautiful. I am so insanely in love with her, and I'm extremely grateful to have her. I'm proud to call her mine and will make sure to never let her go, she is most definetely a keeper.