Chapter 2

"나는요 오빠가 좋은걸 어떡해~?" I Like You Oppa, What Do I Do~?

sorry if the chapter 1 was so short and i have to cut the story... this chapter is the continuation of the FIRST DAY of class..

i cut the story cause while i was writing i noticed the time and it was already 2AM!!!! XD so here's another updat.. enjoy~

_______________________________________


Your POV

"Joeun achim yeoreobun! please seat proprely! I'm your class adviser for the year, i'm Moon Junyoung!" Moon Soeonsaengnim said with a very tall guy beside him

"Joeun Achim Moon Seonsaengnim" everyone greeted in chorus

"We have a new student here. please intoduce yourself to the class Kris-ssi" Moon seonsaengnim said to the new student

"Annyeonghaseyo yeoreobun! Che ireum-eun Kris imnida. I'm a Chinese but i grew up in Canada. I hope we can be be friends." Kris said and bowed 90-degrees

"okay class, before we continue to our first lesson. i will fix your seating arrangement now." Moon songsaengnim said. "please stand up everyone and go infront."

he called the students name. "Ryu Sera, seat there on the midle of second row. and you Lee Sungjong seat beside Sera. Pyo Hyemi seat on the 2nd row left side and take Lee Sungyeol with you. Luhan seat behind Sungjong and you Ji ~~~~ seat beside Luhan. Kris you seat infront of Hyemi. you Nana seat beside Kris. and you Son Naeun seat on the third row. Chanyeol?? he's not here?? okay mis Naeun Chanyeol will be sitting beside you just inform him okay? that'll be your permanent seats for the first quarter." Moon Seonsaengnim said.

"uhhhohhh! Luhan and ~~~~ sitting beside each other, that'll be NOISE POLLUTION!!!" Sungyeol said

the class started. Luhan keeps on poking my side.

"YAH!! that tickels!! stop it!!" i whispered but he wouldnt just stop. i got irritated "YAH XI LUHAN TOP!" i shouted cause he really got into my nerve he's so stubborn.

"HEY! you too keep quiet or else i'll send you guys out!!" Moon Seonsaengnim said and glared to us.

"ne~ mianhaeyo seonsaenghnim" luhan and I said in chorus. then i faced Luhan then sticked my tongue out! then he poked my siude again then i gave him a death glare. then i punched him on his arm.

"YAH! you two i said STOP IT RIGHT???!!! its just the first day of class and you two are giving me a headache already!" the teacher once again scolded us. and our classmates eyed us.

"tsss. those two never changed! they've been like that eversince we are freshmen!!!" Sungjong said and rolled his eyes.

before you knew it. it was Lunch time already. 

"okay~ good bye class!! see you around" Moon Seonsaengnim said

"ne~ Good bye and Thank you seonsaengnim!" everyone in the class said in chorus.

"hey! ~~~ let's go to the canteen." Naeun took my hand and pulled me. i just waved at Luhan.

we ate our lunch at our usual spot on the canteen. then talked a bit.

"~~~~~-ah can i ask you something. i'm just really curious." Sungjong said.

"yeah? what is it?" i asked and lookjed at sungjong in his eyes.

"is there something in between you and Luhan??" sungjong asked

i widened my eye and said " EWWWW! NO WAY!! THAT MOON CAKE EATER!! there's no way i'm gonna like him! he's just a friend. why??" i said.

"noth----" sungjong was cut off my Naeun. "because it looks like you guys have something going on" Naeun said and smiled.

"like i said earlier there'e\s nothing between us!" i said and rolled my eyes. "aish this people. we are just friends nothing more... or.... do i really EWWW!! no way!!!" i shrugged that thought outof my mind! and mentally hit myself!

the all of a sudden someone tapped my shoulder. "Annyeonghaseyo! ~~~~~-ah!"

"oh!! CHANYEOL oppa!!!! nice to see you!! its been a while!!!" i said and gave him the biggest and brightest smile.

"Coach said that you should go to the gymnasium right now. You guys have a meeting" he said then smiled.

"oh~ jinjja?? but its the first day of class and we have a meeting already.. aisssh that ajussi!!" i said and stood up from my seat. "anyway thanks for telling me Chanyeol oppa!! and guys i really have to go now see you in class later" i said and left the canteen.

 

Narrator's POV

 

~~~~ went to the gymnasium as soon as Chanyeol told her.

"hul~ why doesnt naeun, sera, hyemi, nana, sungyeol and sungjong joined the varsity?? now i have to go alone in that gymnasium i hate being alone!!" you said to yourself. "i just hope they have joined the varsity too."

its really awkward for you to attend the meeting and to be in the varsity cause your teammates were in the circle of Luhan's friends. and yes you were a part of Luhan's circle of friends but eventually you left their group cause you and the girls had a fight before but now everything is fine you guys forgive each other and left the past behind you.

"i'm here! sorry coach i didnt know we have a meeting! " you saiud and bowed. you quickly grabbed a sit.

meanwhile in the canteen.

"hi Chanyeol! watsup man??" Sungyeol said and gave chanyeol a high five.

"i'm doing good man." chanyeol replied. "do you guys mind if i join you?? my friends are in a meeting so i'm kinda alone"

Hyemi gave Chanyeol a weird look. then looked at Naeun.

"its okay if you dont want me here." Chanyeol said to hyemi.

"no~ it's okay its just that i'm just wondering where were you earlier??" hyemi said.

"i woke up late so i decided to just attend half of the schedule." chanyeol replied and grabbed a seat

"so chanyeol did you confessed to ~~~~ already???" sungjong said

chanyeol choked. "WHAT??? WHAT ARE YOU SAYING???" chanyeol eyed Sungjong

"look channniiieee baby you PABO everyone knows you like her well except for ~~~~ ofc." Sera said and pinched chanyeol.

"oh! Sungjong what is that you are eating?? that looks delicious. can I have some??" chanyeol said and smiled.

"chanyeol your smile its creeping me out!!!" Sungjong said

"YAH!! dont change the topic park chanyeol!!" SERA SAID AND GLARED AT CHANYEOL.

"what are we talking about again??" chanyeol said avoiding Sera's stare.

"YAH!" Sera said while hitting his arms.

"aigoo this girl!! no... no.. i havent.." chanyeol said looking down. " there's no point of confessing i think she likes somebody else."

"awwww. Channie i can help you with her if you want!" Nana said giving chanyeol a smug look.

"no.. gwaenchana." chanyeol said


the bell rang. meaning its the end of the Lunch Break.

Chanyeol, Sungyeol, Sungjong, Hyemi, Nana, Naeun, and Sera went out of the canteen and headed straight to the classroom.

you are in the classroom already when they came in. you were playing with Luhan.

"see. i told you she likes somebody else" chanyeol whispered to Sera. "look at the way she smile when she's with Luhan"

Sera look at you then looked to Chanyeol.. then patted chanyeol's back.

the class started as soon as the teacher arrived.

before you guys knew it. the class ended already.

you are walking on the hallway with your friends when Moon Seonsaengnim called You.

"~~~~~-ssi can i talk to you for a sec?" Moon seongsaengnim said.

"ne~" you said then you faced your friends "you guys wait for me at the Guard House."

"what is is Seongsaengnim??" you said giving him a curious look.

"since you can speak English quiet well and knows a bit of Chinese will you please be the buddy of Kris??" he said

"but..." you said and was cut off by the teacher.

"please, ~~~ no one can communicate well with him except for.." he said.

"Nana can Speak english very well too and she can speak Chinese too." you said.

"i chose you to be his buddy cause you've been in this school eversince you are Elementary. and Nana has been here for a year only." he argued with you. "i will give you a plus Grade. promise" he said.

"ohhh.. okay fine i'll do it.." i said letting out a sigh. "i'll go first seonsaengnim.

"ne. Kamsahamnida! ~~~~~-ssi" he said and waved then you bowed to him.

you walked towards the guard house. "ugggggh!! why does it have to be me??!!! " you said in your mind

"HEY! ~~~~~-ah what did seonsaengnim told you?? are you in trouble??" Hyemi said

"nah. he asked me if i could be the BUDDY of that new classmate of ours." you said

"OH REALLY???? THAT'S GREAT!! HE'S GOOD LOOKING YOU KNOW!!! KYAAA!!" Na Eun said linking her arms to yours.

"aish this girl!!!" i said and shook my head. "Nana you should help me with him since you can speak English and Chinese very well too.. please???" you asked her. and gave her my pupp-y dog eyes.

"nnnnnnnn... OKAY FINE!!" Nana said.

"YEY!! let's go home now" you said leading the way.

all of you went straight home.

you arrived to your house went upstairs changed your clothes then suddenly your phone beeped.

From: Luhan

hey~! Doraemon wanna hung out with the team?? we are going to eat outside.

you replied.

To: Luhan
From: ~~~~

hmmm.. i dont think i can. just go without me. i need to do something important.

From: Luhan
to: ~~~~~~

really now??? i know yo0u are lying!! please go with us. It wont be fun without you.

To: Luhan
From: ~~~
i really cant sorry.

you continued lying to him. cause you really felt awkward around his friends, which happened to be your teammates.

*a...a....are you good girl???" your phone rang.

"GOSH! LUHAN he's really stubborn!!!!" you said and answered the vid call.

YOU: hello?

Luhan: Heloo!! ~~~~~-ah!! please go with us!! i really want you to go. please?? he did an aegyo.

you: FINE FINE!! just stop doing aegyo!!! where chall we meet??"

Luhan: i'm on my way to your house now.

you: YAH! you!!

Luhan: *he just gave you a smile

You: fine!! okay. i'll hung up now.

Luhan: okay. BYE!

------VIDEO CALL ENDED----

"aish!! really this KID!!! errrr. i better get ready before he comes" you said

KNOCK KNOCK!!!

you opened the doorn and you were shocked..

LUHAN HUGGED YOU as soon as you opened the door. you can feel your face heating up.

"YAH!! stay away from me PABO!!!" you pushed him "lety's go now!!

"okay~" he smiled then grabbed your hand leading you to the resto.

NOTHING MUCH HAPPENED THAT NIGHT.

"i'll walk you home." Luhan said

"no. i can go home alone" you argued with him.

"nope. i wont allow you to walk alone!" he said "who know someone might just come out of nowhere and do something to you! " he said.

"okay. fine." you said defeatedly.

you arrived in front of your house already.

"thanks for walking me home Luhan." you said and waved at him.

"you're not gonna hug me??" he said.

"ewww no way.!" you said and sticked your tongue out.

Luhan pouts then looked down.

"okay. well GOOD NIGHT you DORAEMON!!" he said and waved.

"bye! take care okay" you said and went inside your house.

you washed your self up then you laid down to your bed and slept.

 

__________________

so how was this chapter?? hahaha... i might update again later.. :)

oh i forgot to tell you guys LUHAN calls you DORAEMON cause you love MOONCAKES.

i really hope you liked it.. this story will get more and more interesting at time goes by.. :) pyong!!!