Chapter 3

"나는요 오빠가 좋은걸 어떡해~?" I Like You Oppa, What Do I Do~?

okay~ so i didnt go out today. HAHAHA. i felt lazy to go out cause its so hot outside!! TT______TT

i'm updating again cause i gained new subscribers!! :)
here's another chapter. enjoy!! ♥


____________________________________

 

Days have passed and you've been a GOOD buddy to Kris! You, Nana and Kris became close to each other. Sometimes Hyemi, Sera, Na Eun, Sungyeol, and Sungjong cant catch up with you, Kris and Nana. 

********************************

 

*RIIIIIIIING* your alrm clock rung. you did your morning routine.

you smelled something when you went out of your room.
you run down the stairs.

"oh! so you're awake already!" your dad said.

"yeah! good morning. i'll go to school now" you said

"NOPE, you're not going anywhere. you should eat breakfast first." your dad said.

"no buts young lady! come and seat here" he said

"ohhh.. okay..." you said and grabbed some bacons and egg.

"i'm done. thanks for the food!" you said and bowed to your dad. and walked away.

 

AT SCHOOL

 

"OH MY GOSH!!! i'm so late already!!!!! kyaaa!!!!" you said.

you were startled when some one suddenly poked your side. "YAH! XI LU------... oppsss.. omo i thought you are LUHAN" you said and gave him a smile.

"so you are late too. hurry Kris!! the teacher will scold us for sure!!" you told Kris.

the two of you hurried to your room. "waaaaaah!! its so tiring to go up!!! why does our room have to be on the third floor??!!! SILHEO!!" you complained. then Kris knocked and opened the door.

"Joeun Achim Seonsaengnim!" the two of you said in chorus.

"the two of you are late!! you guys must be punished!!" Moon Seonsaengnim said. "stay outside and raise your hands until its break time!!"

"WHAT??? please Moon Seonsaengnim... we wont be late again." you begged.

"sorry, ~~~~~-ssi but i must punish you!" Moon Seonsaengnim said.

and so the two of you raised your hands until BreakTime.

time passed by fast for some students but for you and kris its like HOURS TURNED TO YEARS.

 

FINALLY THE BELL RANG and its's BREAK TIME ALREADY!!

 

"okay. ~~~~-ssi and Kris you can stand up now and put your hands down already." Moon seonsaengnim said.

you and Kris tried to get up but both od you fell cause your knees are numb. you looked at each other and laughed.

"LET'S NOT BE LATE ANYMORE OKAY???" Kris said and tried to get up again and he can already stand. he helped you up.

"~~~~~~!!!" your friends shouted in unison.

you waved at them. "hi! guys!!! watsup???" you said while exercising my arm. "let's go eat now."

"~~~~~-ah sorry we cant go with you right now." Nana said. "you see we have a theater workshop."

"oh! i see. gwaenchana. see you later then" you waved and tried to hide the fact that you are sad. You already know the meaning of this you and your friends wont be spending much time together because if the workshop.

"aisssh!! why cant i join the workshop? damn that VARSITY THING!!!" you said to yourself and you turned around to open the classroom door. when someone stopped you.

"YAH! wha---" you stopped talking

*a/n: the underlined lines means that Kris and you are talking in ENGLISH*

"Aren't you going to eat??" Kris asked looking straight to your eyes

"uhh.. nope. i suddenly felt like i dont wanna eat anymore." you said avoiding his gaze.

"well, i'll be going now. later ~~~~" Kris said and left.

you sat down on your chair, you took your iPod out and listened to XIAH JUNSU's - Rainy Nights.

"Junsu oppa's voice can really make me calm" you said to yourself and closed your eyes to feel the song even more.

you are totally into the song when suddenly someone took your earphones out of your ear.

"WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM???" you shouted at Luhan and glared at him

"WOAH! easy tiger!!" Luhan said and pats your head. "listening to Xiah Junsu again??"

"ne~ his voice melts my heart!! KYAAA!! not to mention his so handsome and he's such a good dancer" you fangirled.

"OMG!! here she goes again.. if you dont stop Fangirling i'm so gonna kick XIAH's !!" Luhan said and sat beside you.

"YAH!! dont you dare!" you eyed him. "anyway, why are you??? arent u supposed to be with those friends of yours??"

"hmm.. you dont want me here???" Luhan pouts

"yes! i dont want you here!!!" you said and sticked your tongue out

"MEAN!!" Luhan poked your side.

"why do u always poke me???" you said and hit his hand

"hahaha. i dunno i just feel like it" Luhan said "here. take this i'm betting you havent eat yet"

he gave you a paper bag. you opened it...

"YEY!!!! BANANA UYU!!!! and red velvet cupcake! why not mooncake???" you said and start eating the cupcake.

"cause i saw your KAKAO TALK status. you are loving RED VELVET CAKE more than mooncakes already!" Luhan said 

"hahaha. yeah! i love red velvet cupcakes!!! we are not the same anymore!!" you stick your tongue out.

"YEAH!!!" then he started laughing

"yah! why are you laughing??" you said

"look at yourself" Luhan said and gave you a mirror.

you pouted. and took the whip cream off your face.

"you are so cute!!" luhan said and pinched your cheecks

then some of Luhan's friends came.

"HEY! LUHAN!!! oh! WHAT'S UP ~~~~~" taeyeon said.

"hey!" you replied and gave her a smile.

"hey! ~~~~~" tao said

"hey! TAO!!" you greeted him.

Luhan stood up and went to taeyeon.

you looked at him. and you kinda felt pain in your heart.

"OH GOSH! why am i feeling pain?? waaaaaah. nope!! NO!! NO!! i'm not liking LUHAN!! EWWW!! NO WAY!!" you said to yourself and mentally slap your face.

you can see Luhan and Taeyeon flirting with each other. and felt like you wanna go out off the room.

"~~~~~??? ~~~~??? gwaenchanayo??" TAO said.

you snapped back in to reality. "OH~ yeah??? why?? what are you saying again??" you said and faced TAO.

"i was asking if you would want to volunteer to teach soccer to some kids??" Tao replied.

"uhhh.. when???" you said

"every saturday. 9AM - 11AM. please??? please????" tao said and did the bu~ing bu~ing.

"OWWW!! ALRIGHT!!!!" you said and sighed.

"YEY!! THANKS ~~~~~!!!! I KNEW YOU WOULD SAY YES!!!" tao said and jumped like a crazy kid.

"tssss." you said and rolled your eyes.

the bell rang which means its time for class again.

everyone got in the room.

"~~~~~~!!!! WE MISSED YOU!!!! i just hope you can join the workshop." Sera said

"me too." you said and just smiled.

everyone went to their seats.

CLASS STARTED.

"good afternoon class! i asked your Biology teacher if i can use her time for a batch meeting. fortunately she agreed." Moon Seonsaengnim said.

"Good after noon Moon Seonsaengnim!" every one said and stood up.

"okay you may take your seats now!" Moon Seonsaengnim ordered. he signaled something from the people outside the room.

"The whole batch will have a meeting now about the incoming dance contest. you guys will be battling against the other years/batch." Moon SeonSaengnim said. "So Miss Kim and I decided to have a batch meeting as soon as possible."

"only 20 students from the whole batch can join the contest. for those who are interested please come in front and write your name down." Kim Seonsaengnim said "Please take note that this is not just a dance contest, if you join we will be giving you plus grades."

and those who were interested to join the dance group went infront and wrote their name on the paper that Kim Seonsangnim gave. Ofcourse you joined.

"Oh. we only have 19 students who wants to participate?? we need one more. anyone??" Moon seonsangnim said but no one responded.

"well, i guess. no one wants to join. so this is final. only these students will join." Kim Seonsangnim said.

"Ms. Kim and I thinks Kai should be the one in charge of finding a choreographer for the contest." Moon Seonsaengnim said.

"ne~" Kai said.

"Okay. that's it. you can have your remaining time as your freetime." Moon seonsaengnim said.

"ne~~" everyone said in chorus.

the people from the other class went out of your classroom.

you let out a sigh. you went to your friends.

"why didnt you guys joined??" you said with a sad tone. "only Sungyeol, Sungjong and i joined the dance contest. i would be super fun if you four girls joined too."

"gwaenchanayo ~~~~-ah... we can just go with you guys if you have practice and watch." Naeun said and smiled.

"yeah! she's right!" Nana patted your back.

"don't worry we are always here to support the 3 of you!!" Sera said.

"yeah, they are right." Hyemi said.

"PLEASE GO BACK TO YOUR SEATS NOW." your Chemistry teacher said.

you all went to your seats. and paid attention to class.

"hey~~ hey~~ hey~~!!! ~~~~~~-ah." luhan said

"what?? can't you just pay attention to the teacher???" you said and rolled your eyes.

"i have some favor to ask you. but i'll say it later. let's just chat on KAKAO TALK okay??" Luhan said and smiled.

you just nodded and gave your attention back to your teacher.

CLASS ENDED.

"hey! ~~~~~.." Sungyeol said

"ne??" you said as you packed your things up.

"we ca----" sungyeol was cut of by you.

"i know, you have a workshop. its okay with me so you better go you guys might be late" you said and smiled.

"see you tomorrow ~~~~~" your friends said in chorus.

"so you're alone again huh???" a guy said

you looked up and saw it was Kris.

"OH its you again KRIS!!" you smiled and beamed.

"so do you want to walk with me?" Kris said.

"eung~" you nodded

"here, take this." Kris handed you a paper bag.

"uhhh.. what's this??" you said.

"food." Kris said and opened the door for you.

"why???" you said while peaking inside the paper bag.

"cause i thought you might be hungry cause you didnt ate lunch. i was about to give it to you earlier right after i had my lunch but i saw Luhan-ssi gave you some food already so...... yeah." Kris said not looking to you.

"oh!!! KRIS!! you are so sweet!!" you said and you playfully hit his arm. "WOW!! BANANA UYU!!!! and a vanilla stuffed bread~ thanks KRIS. i owe u one."

and so you and Kris walked and talked.

"this is my house, sooooo... its good bye then??" you said and gave Kris a smile.

"ne. bye." Kris said and pats your head. you started walking away from Kris. when suddenly kris called you.

"hey! ~~~~~. wait. c--can i h-have you number please?" Kris said

"uhm. sure thing. give me yours too okay??" you said

you and Kris exchanged numbers.

you reached your house.

"i'm home!!" you shouted.

"welcome home dear" your dad greeted you.

"so when is mom coming home??" you asked your dad.

"i really dont know, maybe next week??" your dad answered. "hey. by the way ~~~~~-ah i might stay at the office and work overtime so just lock the doors and make sure not to skip a meal okay?"

"ne." you said and went to your room.

you immediately changed and signed in to your kakao talk.

you waited for Luhan to go online.

after few minutes of waiting Luhan signed in.

CONVERSATION

Luhan: ~~~~~~-ah!! :D

you: annyeong!!

Luhan: i need you....

you: huh?? O.O why??

Luhan: i'm scared... huhu TT____TT

you: O.O

Luhan: cause i like......

_________________________________________________

///oppppps. cliff hanger....  imma continue your conversation with Luhan on the next chapter... ;)

hihi.. oh yeah someone requested for a scene.. and yesh... imma put some (t/n: not hardcore) soon..

please do leave some comments.. ;) i love comments...