Chapter 1

"나는요 오빠가 좋은걸 어떡해~?" I Like You Oppa, What Do I Do~?

Ji ~~~~~ / Your POV

5:30 AM

"a...a....are u good girl???" your phone rings

"uggggh!! who could this be???!!!!!" i murmured and took my phone under my pillow with my eyes still closed
i looked at my phone to see who's calling. "oh great it's sera!!" i said to myself. then answered the my phone.

"~~~~~-ah!!!!!!!! YOU'RE AWAKE!!!" sera shouted. and i immediately took the phone out of my ear. "aish! this kid!! i think i became deaf already!! she's so loud!" i said to myself

"you can low down your voice you know??!!!! and yeah i'm already awake thanks to you!!!" i said wide awake because of her high pitched voice that pierced my ear.

"YUP! that's right you should thank me for waking you up. If i didnt called you you'll be late for the first day of school!" sera said. "oh later ~~~~~-ah, see you later at school i just called to wake up. i better get ready too."

 

"okay thanks!!see you later. oh bye the way you sound like a MOM. pyoooooong!!!" i said then hung up.

after hunging up i lazily went to the bathroom and washed myself.

 

AFTER 45 MINUTES

 

i'm done bathing and fixing my hair. so i went down stairs to eat.

"good Mo----- , oh well i guess no one is home." i said and scratched the back of my head. since noone is home, obviously there is no food! so i just headed towards the fridge and took a vanilla stuffed bread. and i saw a sticky note attached to the fridge.

i read what's on the sticky note.

"Dear ~~~~, Honey! we are on a business trip. i will be on spain for a couple of weeks and your dad will be on California for a couple of days. sorry we didnt inform you earlier. take care okay? LOVE MOM"

 

i felt sad cause i dont see my parents very often. i placed the note in a near the sink "oh, well i guess i will be home alone for a couple of days!! anyway!! AIGOO. it's too early to go to school!!! this is SERA's fault for waking me up!!! what should i do now??" i said. i snapped my fingers. "BOOM! LIGHTBULB!!! i will just go to a coffee shop and let the time pass by." i said to myself

i left the house and walk towards the nearby coffee shop.

i went inside the coffee shop.

"Joeun Achim agassi~ (it means good morning miss)" the crew said

 

"joeun achim~! a Red Velvet frappe and a slice of oreo cheesecake please" i said and gave the crew a smile.

 

"please take a seat agassi~ Red Velvet frappe and Oreo Cheesecake coming up." the crew said

 

"okay thanks." i said and sat to my favorite spot.


my frappe and oreo cheesecake was served immediately.
i started shoving the oreo cheesecake on my throat when suddely my phone beeped. i fished my phone on my pocket.
i read the text message.

from: Luhan oppa

hey! DORAEMON joeun achim!! ^^ go to school early okay??? see me at the gymnasium okay??

---text msg ended----

"aish this! MOONCAKE EATTER!!" i murmured then i finished my food and drink. then i looked at my watch. "woah, it's 6:45AM already, i better get going." i said to myself i grabbed a tissue then wiped my mouth.

i went out of the coffee shop and walked towards the school. i reached the school. i fixed my uniform and hair a bit before going in.

 

"joeun achim ajussi!!!" i greeted the guard and he smiled at me.

 

"~~~~~~-AHHHHH!!!!!!" i can hear my friends shout my name. "HYEMI!!! SERA!!!! NAEUN!!! NANA!!! SUNGYEOL!!!! SUNGJONG!!!!" i shouted and they ran towards me and hugged my tight like they havent seen me in ages. i hugged them back like i havent seen them in ages and we are shouting like fangirls. *well except for the two boys*

 

"SSSSSSSHHHH!!!!" a teacher said and glared at us and we looked at each other and laughed.

"okay~ are you guys done??? can we go to our room now???" sungyeol said.

and all of us went to our room.

"waaaaaah!!! why does our room have to be in the 3rd floor!!! its so tiring to go up!!" hyemi complained

Sungjong opened the room "looks like we are the first to arrive here." sungjong said.

we got our seats.. ofc we sat close to each other.

"hey~ i need to go to the CR" sera said "wanna come hyemi??? ~~~??? nana?? naeun??"


"yeah, i'll come" hyemi said

"me too!!!" naeun said.


"me too" nana said "how about you ~~~~-ah???"


"naaaah! i'll stay here." i said.

"i will go with you too." Sungyeol said

"YAH!!! WHAT??!!! YOU !!!" sera shouted

"OH! come one sera dont over react! ofc i'm going to the boy's CR DUH!!!!" sungyeol said "AISSSSH! THIS GIRL!! how about you Sungjong you coming??"

"nah. i'll stay with ~~~~-ah.." Sungjong said

they all went out of the room. as time passed by the our classmates starts to come one bye one.

im facing sungjong and talking about random stuff. when suddenly some one covered my eyes.

"YAH!!!!!" i shouted while trying to take the hands of my eyes. "who are you??!!!"

the unknown person whispered "guess~"

his whisper made u shiver a bit "oh! i know you now!!!! YOU MOONCAKE eater!!!"

"yah you DORAEMON!!!!" he said as he took his hands off your eyes. "then he sat on my desk, then i faced him.

Luhan pouts. "you ditched me! and you didnt even replied to my text msg" he said and pretended to cry.

"huh?what??why??when??" i said staring at him.

 

"earlier. didn't i texted you to meet me in the gymnasium huh?? DORAEMON??" he said and pinched my cheecks. and stood up.

 

"oh yeah!! that!! i forgot!!! i'm so sorry.. i didnt mean to ditch you." i said and did an aegyo in front of Luhan. "anyway, why did you want us to meet in the gymnasium??"

"to give you something~" he leaned in closer to me. we are like an inch away from each other. he's face was to close i can even feel his breath. i gulped. and i can feel my cheecks heating up.

"w-what?" i moved my head backwards.

"THIS!!!" he said then he kinda hit my face with the thing he's holding~

"MOONCAKES!!! wow!! thanks." i said and unconciously hugged him.

Nana cleared . excume love birds! nana said.

"YAH! we ar----" i didnt get to finished my sentence cause the bell rang already.

"oh by the way~ ~~~~-ah did u put on blush on cause your cheecks are kinda pink right now." Luhan teased. then he pinched your cheecks again."later~" then he winked at you. then you fished you mirror in your bag to check your cheecks. and indeed he was right. i just rolled my eyes and sat on my chair. and paid attention to the teacher.

_________________________________

 

okay chapter one done~~ was it too short?? was it any good?? or was it boring?? please tell me...
please dont forget to leave a comment guys.. i need your comments so i can improve my writting..

 

oh and please bare with me it's my first time writting a fic.. ;)

btw~ i already got two subscribers!! WOW!! THANK YOU GUYS!!! ♥

 

ps. i might update late tomorrow cause i have some work to do..