s e v e n | the umma

goddess ϟϟϟ girl group — apply open

 ××× hyeyoung

          2 years ago, March 2010

 


 

All my dongsaengs left for school and I actually felt a bit lonely without somebody around me. Even if we just moved into our new dorm for about a night, I felt like I already had a strong bond with them. Because they were the girls I would debut with.

I went around our dorm and cleaned some mess the youngers left yesterday up. I always checked my phone, if there was a message for me to go to the SM building again, but there wasn't. So I just waited for Jiho-oppa, our manager.

Then, finally, about 1pm, the door opened and he stepped in. Dressed in black again, he came over and shook my hand.

“You're Hyeyoung, right?” he asked and smiled.

I nodded. “Yes, that's right.”

“So, I want you all to gather after school in the practice room. We already told the school, that the girls will leave at that time. Just remember that you have to be there too.”

“So it will be our first practice together?” I asked in curiosity and he nodded.

 

After Jiho-oppa left, I went up and down the dorm and tried to think of something else than the practice. But I just couldn't – my thoughts always went to the SM building. What would happen? Will we get to know some other artists? Super Junior? Girls' Generation? Maybe SHINee or f(x)?

I tried to calm down by watching some dramas, but it didn't work. I switched of the TV and went to my room to listen to some music.

 

Calm down.

You are the eldest of our group.

 

I suddenly remembered a scene of my dream yesterday. We all were standing on the stage and sang a song, I didn't know. It was an amazing feeling – the fans, the atmosphere – everything was right.

We just had to fight for our dreams and then everything would work.

 

We can do this.