f o u r | the man

goddess ϟϟϟ girl group — apply open

 

 

 
××× 
dami

           2 years ago, early January 2010

 


 

 

Finally the day has arrived. Leaving home is very sad thing. You’re not going to move everyday away from your always secure home. Maybe I’m won’t see my parents quite for a long time.

“Dami! The car will leave without you if you don’t come in the next two minutes downstairs!” my dad shouted upstairs while walking outside with one of my bags.

“Yes I’m coming. I just have to go to my room for a last time!”

I went in my little own room; straight to my small bedside table. Grabbing my IPod, which is very important to me, I looked around. Without all the Super Junior posters on the walls it only looked bald and bleak.

While packing a cuddly teddy, a notebook and a photo of my parents into my cram filled, blue backpack I sprinted the stairs down to the car and to my parents.

“I wish you all the best luck in the world my little girl. Believe in your dreams then they will become true.” my mum said with a tear-choked voice. She came closer to me and gave me a big hug.

“Get in the car, Dami. Or do you want to be late?” dad said with a little smirk.

 

I bowed them while I got in the car. The driver didn’t talk to me during driving. He only said that we arrived as we stood in front of a big skyscraper.

This is my new home, I thought. I got off the car and whispered a soft-spoken Goodbye to the driver.

I looked onto my letter were the number of the dorm was written.

 

Floor 32, No. 329

 

After putting my luggage in the elevator with my shaky hands I looked for a button with the number 32 on it. There it was. I pressed 32 and hoped the elevator wouldn’t stop.

Finally… floor 32 arrived. I took my backpack and my suitcase and walked slowly through the hallway.

Doubts came over me. Are the other girls kind? Or will they hate me?

Number 329. I stood in front of the door and waited. Just ring the doorbell, Dami.

Ring it.

I pressed the doorbell and became more and more nervous. Too nervous, like every time if something special happens.

“Welcome! Welcome in our new home! Come in” a girl said loudly, jumping up and down “I’m Choi Minah. And you are?”

“Hello. I’m Kim Dami” I answered her question timidly.

Another girl came to us. “I’m Kwon Hyeyoung. Just put your luggage there.” She pointed to a corner in which already some bag packs and suitcases stood.

After I had put my things there I went to the couch, where another girl sat. “Hi Dami. I’m Bang Chaeri. Take a seat, please.”

She started asking me several questions while smiling constantly. I answered all of them and asked her also something about herself. We talked a bit and shortly after all girls arrived we sat down around the little table between the two sofas.

 

Ding Dong

 

Suddenly the doorbell rang. Minah ran towards the door and opened it.

A whole in black dressed man stepped into our dorm.

“Hello girls.”