announcement

goddess ϟϟϟ girl group — apply open

ϟ   an  important  annoucnement

 

Hello everyone (especially accepted applicants!) ♥

We were both thinking of something new, maybe to the applicants, something very shocking. It might turn out bad for you, but maybe you have some luck and already captured our hearts with you application ^.^

The thing we were thinking about was a change in the member's line-up. This is the case, because we realized that some of the applications were insufficient and not detailed enough to be included in this story. Also, there was a lack of originality. If you want, just go ahead and blame us for being too premature for picking you, but that's just something we realized when we had to write this story (and this is our first story together, though).

We just uploaded a new application form for the new applicants, who can sent their app in now. We will choose the best and include them in the story and they will get into the group later, because we all know that there are sometimes members who drop out, even when the group is already formed.

 

So please show some sympathy ~

 

 


Hello new applicants!

Maybe you already read the text above, but here's a little summary.

You now have the chance to get into our group, Goddess, which is already existing. There will be a member change within the group, where some of the current applicants will drop out and some new have the chance to get in, since we both (my co-author and me) realized, that there was a lack of originality and detailed information in the current applications.
Don't worry about the current story. It's just the beginning, everything can change and who knows? Maybe your character will appear too and become a member of our group! We, as authors, will make the story as real as possible and there can always be a change in the current member-line-up, right?

 

Please go ahead and send us your applications!

We would love to read it ^.~

 

 


make sure to read the rules in the foreword first.

application form ♥