Chapter 6

The Sparkles Of Dream

 

“Wow, that Taeyeon ssi sure is a bubbly person. She seems so talkative. How old is she?” Junsu commented about Taeyeon.

“Yes, she is, unfortunately. Same as me. She is the only friend I had when we were studying in the university. I have to listen all of her story; where her family from, her love story, her interest in cooking. She just can’t stop talking oppa. That is so annoying sometimes.” She said while eating her dessert.

“That is tough, but isn’t it good to have a friend like that. At least you didn’t get bored easily.” He replied, munching his last bite of his own dessert.

“Hmm...I guess I’m lucky though. Okay, oppa, I’m done. Do you?” Sunny wiped with the pale maroon coloured napkin once she finished talking.

“Off you go, Miss Lee.” Junsu motioned his hand towards the door way like a royal.

“Well, thank you very much.” Sunny joined him in their royal acting and she chuckled cutely.

Junsu walks behind Sunny to their car. Junsu opens the car’s front door to her fiancé. Sunny smile and get in the car.

“Do you have anywhere else to go?” Junsu asked her while wearing the seat belt before starts the car’s engine.

“No, straight to the office please. I still have a lot of works that I have to finish by today.” She said without looking at Junsu.

“As you wish. But sometimes you too, need a day off, without work, computer, pens, files.” Junsu said still looking straight at the busy road.

“Yes oppa. I know. Can you please just take me to the office?” She said coldly.

They arrived at the building after a long silent journey. Junsu stops his car in front of the main entrance, dropping Sunny there.

“I’m going to park this car inside the car park.” He said.

Sunny smiled and walk away from the car. She immediately enters the building after Junsu’s left.

* * * * *

Jessica is so busy arranging the new arrival cloth on the rack while Mrs. Jin that arrived an hour ago is busy updating their online boutique shop.

“Sica ah, you haven’t eaten yet right? You better eat something dear.” Mrs. Jin reminds Jessica to eat with concern.

“I’m fine. I’m still full because I ate my breakfast a little bit late than usual. I’m not going to black out so don’t worry.” Jessica said with a big smile plastered on her face. “Oh! Mrs. Jin, I forgot to tell you something.” Jessica stands up and walks to Mrs. Jin at the counter. “Actually, I met my friends just now, before you arrived. She wants me to move in to her new apartment at the end of this road. Can I, Mrs. Jin?” She said with guilty expression.

“Silly you!” Mrs. Jin knocked her head. “Of course you can. It’s you who should make the decision, not me. As long as you still have your commitment here, I’m okay with it.” Mrs. Jin said, her eyes still locked on the computer screen after knocked Jessica’s head.

“Thank you Mrs. Jin” She bowed. “I promise I’ll come early every day. In case something happen, I’ll call you at once.” She said.

“Sica ah, I think it’s better if you call me Soyeon unnie. I felt like an ahjuma when you called me Mrs. Jin.” Mrs. Jin chuckled when Jessica laughed.

“Alright, Soyeon unnie.” Jessica grinned and emphasized Mrs. Jin’s name.

Both of them do their jobs quietly. Sometimes Jessica would glances at her watch. Besides does her work, Jessica also waiting for Tiffany to come. This time her watch shows 5.35 in the evening.

“Sica ah, I’m going. I have dinner to make remember?” Soyeon chuckled at Jessica’s confused face.

“Ne.” Jessica replied while her hands are busy hanging the clothes.

By that time, the bell tinkles. Both Jessica and Soyeon turn around facing the door.

“Sica ah! Are you ready?” Tiffany asked Jessica but her eyes were focusing on her iPhone.

“That must be your friend.” Soyeon walked towards Tiffany.

Tiffany looks up and grin. “Oh, Annyeonghaseyo.” She bowed.

“Annyeong. Please look after my worker well okay? She hasn’t takes lunch yet. So make sure she takes her dinner.” Soyeon smiles sweetly and turned around to Jessica, she winked.

“Unnie.” Jessica whined

“I’m going!” She walked past Tiffany and exited the door.

* * * * *

Both of the girls entered the dark apartment with pleasure. Tiffany switches on the light, showing the elegance living room with urban decorations.

“This is great!” Jessica said with a big smile plastered on her face.

She puts her bag on the floor and runs towards the kitchen. She opens the refrigerator. Her eyes widened.

“Full house!” She said in a shock tone.

“Jessica! Calm down. You look like you have been possessed by a village ghost.” Tiffany joked.

“Very funny Miyoung ah.” Jessica pouted. “So, shall we start unpack?” Jessica suggested.

“Not yet.” Tiffany handed Jessica’s bag to her. “Let’s go out for dinner. You can get sick you know?”

Tiffany starts to pull Jessica’s hand before she could resist. They’re heading towards the door.

“Let’s go.” Tiffany said after she slipped in her Jimmy Choo.

Both them exited the apartment. Tiffany locks the door while Jessica looking around the building. Jessica’s eyes stop at one figure that is standing a couple doors away from her. She examines that figure.

“What are you doing?” Tiffany asked the weird Jessica.

“Wait a second.” Jessica said ignoring Tiffany.

She walks towards that figure. She thinks she knows that person.

“Minhyuk ah!” She screamed a little.

That person turns to where the voice came from.

To be continued...

Well, this is chapter 6. I am not in the mood to update often because the number of subscriber hasn't increase since......I don't know. I felt sad but I did my best by posting chapter 6. At last! Hope you enjoy. I even wonder is there any readers. I am so sad. T_T