Chapter 4

The Sparkles Of Dream

 

“KRING! KRING! KRING! YAH! JESSICA JUNG WAKES UP! IT’S ALREADY 6 IN THE MORNING! WAKE UP!!”  Jessica stopped the alarm.

“Haish, why did I decide to put that annoying ringtone as my alarm? Totally shocking me to death.” Jessica complained to her own action last night.

She gets up from the bed and takes her towel. She walks to the toilet.

“Aigoo. I forgot to buy shampoo yesterday. Looks like I’m going to have a bad hair day today.” She sighed.

She ties her long wavy golden hair with a hair band. She washes her face with clear water. She loves to feel fresh. She proceeds with brushing her teeth.

After a refreshing shower just now, she got out of the toilet and starts to pick some clothes.

“What outfit today?” She asked herself.

She takes out a pair of skinny jeans and wears it on. She matched it with a plain white tee and a black leather jacket. She heads out to the fitting room for a mirror.

“Hmm, this jacket too outstanding for an autumn day. Nope.” She takes off the jacket while walking to her room.

“This looks good.” She put on a brown coloured jacket. She matched it with dark brown ankle boots.

Jessica satisfied with her look today. She takes a bunch of key with her and heading out of the shop for a breakfast at the nearest cafe she could find.

* * * * *

Tiffany arrives at her office early in the morning today. She has so much to do for the meeting today. She takes her sit at the big chair behind her wooden table with a slice of glass on it. She examines everything on her table.

Suddenly the door flung open. Hyera came in with file in her hand.

“Oh! Miss Hwang!” She shocked.

“Wow, Hyera. You look great. Fresh and young.” Tiffany looked at her from top to toe.

“Thanks Miss Hwang.” Hyera felt happy and thankful to Tiffany. If Tiffany did not buy this pastel coloured dress and orange coloured women tuxedo for her yesterday, she would not be wearing like she is now.

“Since you’re here, let’s go for a breakfast. I’m hungry.” Tiffany takes her Coach handbag and heads to the door.

“But Miss Hwang.....” Hyera could not finish her words when Tiffany already outside her office. Hyera did not have another choice other than to follow her new young boss.

She grabs her handbag and runs to catch up with Tiffany.

They enter a cafe to have a breakfast. Both of them take a sit each at a table for two.

* * * * *

 

Jessica was choosing some bread when two young ladies walked into the cafe. She was very attracted to the one that kept her eyes locked on her iPad’s screen. Looked like someone she knows.

“Miss?” The cashier guy called her and made her come back to reality.

Jessica turns around to the cashier guy and he hands her a cup of hot coffee latte. She takes it and place a tray with two types of bread on it.

“Thanks and could you please pack this?” Jessica said it softly with a smile on her face.

“Of course, it’s my job though.” He took the bread and packed them in a box.

He gives the box to Jessica. “By any chance, are you new here? I’ve never seen you before?” He asked Jessica while his hands busy wiping the counter table.

“Yes, I am a new worker at Grace’s Boutique. I’m Jessica Jung from Gwangju.” Jessica introduced herself with pleasure. She would love to make new friends.

“Oh! That boutique. Anyway I’m Minhyuk. Nice to meet you Jessica ssi.” He sticks out his right hand for a handshake.

Jessica accepts his hand with joy. “Nice to meet you too. Just call me Jessica. No need to be formal. Anyway, I have to go. First day of work must not be late. How much for all of this?” Jessica eyed on her coffee and the box of bread.

“Just give me 5$.” Minhyuk said while blinking his left eye.

“Well, thank you very much and you sure are a funny person Minhyuk ah.” Jessica left him with a big smile on her face.

She’s glad to make a new friend. Minhyuk is the first friend in Seoul. He seems to be nice. He is cute for sure.

Jessica made it to arrive at the boutique before Mrs. Jin did. She takes out the bunch of keys from her pocket and immediately unlocks the glass door.

She walks straight to her room and sit at the pantry. She has her breakfast full heartedly.

“This is good. He also knows how to brew coffee.” Jessica compliment Minhyuk when she had a sip of the coffee latte.

She takes a glance at her watch. The short needle pointed to ten and the long needle pointed to twelve.

“It’s 10 o’clock already. Mrs. Jin should’ve been here right now.” She said sarcastically while her hand cleaning the table. She walks to the counter with the coffee latte in her left hand. She put the cup on the counter gently.

She makes her way to the front door and unlocks it. She turns on the chandelier to make the shop looks elegance.

Suddenly there is a middle-aged man at the front door. Jessica opens the door for him.

“Yes, can I help you?” Jessica asked with curiosity on her face. She afraid that maybe he wants to harm her or something.

“You must be the new worker. Mrs. Jin told me to pass this new autumn collection to you. Here, and please sign here.” He put two plastics of clothes and handed her a paper for her to sign.

“Thank you.” Jessica bow and smile sweetly.

She takes the clothes and immediately ticks at the date of today. She did everything as Mrs. Jin told her.

While busy arranging the new clothes on the rack, she heard a bell sound that meant somebody enters. Without any doubt she stands up straight and bows.

“Welcome.” She stands again. “Can I...............” She could not finish her sentence upon seeing that person in front of her.

To be continued...

I'm so sorry if this chapter was a bit drag away and very slow. The idea just came in non-stop. Hehe ^_^ Hope you guys like it.  Thanks for subscribed and commented. 

P/S: That Minhyuk is Minhyuk from BTOB. I just don't know his sur name. Sorry. Anyway I like him very much.