Chapter 2

The Sparkles Of Dream

 

“Chansung ah, do you think your family will like me? I’m afraid they prefer American women.” That girl asked her boyfriend while walking hand in hand towards the departure gate.

The guy called Chansung laughs and moves his hand to that girl’s shoulder. “Sooyoungie, don’t be too paranoid. My family also Korean, I’m sure they don’t really mind about me getting married with a Korean girl. Plus that girl is prettier than my sister.” Chansung pinched Sooyoung’s nose playfully.

They keep walking until they arrive at the main entrance of the airport. Chansung’s eyes keep moving from left to right looking for her only sister.

“Where is she? I’m sure I called her secretary already.” Chansung let go a sigh. “Do you want to buy something before we go?” He asked.

“I think I want to buy some chocolates at that store.” She points the chocolate store with her long finger. “I’ll be back.”

 She walks to the store alone leaving Chansung to wait for her sister.

“Chansung ah!!!” Chansung turns back to the voice that he heard.

“Yah! Fany noona! Why are you so late?!” Chansung greet his sister with yell.

“Mianhae Chansung ah, my secretary just told me this morning.”

“I forgive you then because I bring someone special. Let me hug you first, I miss you so much!” Chansung open his arms  and Tiffany hug him with a lot of love.

“I miss you too and you’re getting bigger.” Tiffany laughs punches his hard chest.

“Hello.” Sooyoung greets both of them that looked like didn’t even notice her.

“Oh! Sooyoungie. Noona, this is my girlfriend, Choi Sooyoung. Sooyoung, this is my noona, Tiffany Hwang.

Sooyoung bows and shake her hand with Tiffany.

“You’re tall. Looks good with my brother. Ok, now! I’ll send you two home and I have to get back to the office. Because I have an important meeting.” Tiffany lead the way to her car.

“She seems busy.” Sooyoung let out her thought to Chansung.

“She is the busiest woman though”. Chansung laughs at his own words.

Tiffany arrives at the office after sent her brother and Sooyoung at their house. She agreed to take over the company in Korea. Two weeks more she has to fly to Korea. She also ready to starts her mission on reunite her long lost friend.

*Two weeks later*

“Sooyoung ah, thank you for accompany me to Korea. I’m not that sure about Korea actually.”

“Unnie, it’s not a big deal, I’m going back to Korea anyway. I believe there will be many people waiting for you at the airport.” Sooyoung said.

“Yes, I know about that. What I meant was right now and maybe another day if I want to go somewhere; such as Namsan Tower, I have you to accompany me, right?” Tiffany laughs.

"Right." Sooyoung said with big smile.

They arrive at Incheon International Airport after 8 hours in the plane. As they get out from the departure gate, they can see many people in black with a sign ‘Miss Tiffany Hwang’ on their hand.

“See unnie, I told you.” Sooyoung giggles

“Then, what about you?” Tiffany asked in concern.

“My brother will pick me. Oh, there he is.” Sooyoung’s finger point at a guy.

At that time Tiffany already surrounded by that guys in black, her to a car.

Sooyoung just smile and yell “See you later unnie!!” Sooyoung makes her way towards her brother.

“Sooyoung ah.” That guy hugs her tightly.

“Oppa!!” Sooyoung hugs him back.

To be continue...

Yay! Chapter 2. And stiil too short right? I know that but I don't know how to make it long. I hope you guys don't mind and keep reading my only fanfic. More subscibers please *fingercross* Thank you.