Chapter 5

The Sparkles Of Dream

 

"Sica, how have you been?" Tiffany touched Jessica's hand softly. They are sitting at the table at the back of the shop right now.

Jessica seems refuse to say anything. She has been looking at the floor all this while. 

"I'm fine. Never been better." She managed to say something. "I'm the one who suppose to ask you. Where have you been?" Jessica said with bitter shown on her face.

"Sica ah. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to leave you. It was my father. He forced me. Right now, I have to manage his company here. They had been in a huge mess. I'm so sorry Jessica. Really sorry. Now, I'm back. I do have intentioned to find you but time wouldn't let me to do so. I am too busy." Tiffany said almost sounded like she was pleading her. 

Tiffany ends up crying in front of her best friend. She just couldn't bear with it anymore. She needs to let the tears go.

Seeing Tiffany's cried. Jessica feels guilty attacking her mind. Her hands couldn't just stay still.

"Oh Fany ah. It's not that I mad at you. It's not that I am not your friend anymore. It just I'm disappointed in you. I thought you would visit me sometimes but I'm wronged. I never see you since then." Jessica wiped the tears on Tiffany's cheek. "I am all alone back there. Sunny's gone, Yoona's gone."

"But now I'm here right? Please forgive me Sica. I would never leave you again. I promise." Tiffany raised her palm level to her shoulder.

"I've forgive you long time ago. Instead I miss you so much." Jessica pulled Tiffany for a hug. She breaks away. "It's okay; you don't have to promise something that we don't know yet." 

They hug again. Tiffany breaks apart this time. She turns 360 degree looks around the room. She’s about to open to say something but cut off by Jessica.

"Yah! Don't you dare to say anything Tiffany Hwang!" Jessica warned her with one finger pointed at her face as if she already knew what Tiffany is going to say.

"Okay." Tiffany backed away. "But do you mind if I asked you to move in with me to my new apartment?" Tiffany continued her words along with her beautiful eye smiles.

Jessica burst out laughter. She looks so happy. 

"Seriously?" She asked showed her interest. "Where is it? If it's far away from this shop, I have to say no."

"Oh, it's not that far fortunately. It is at the end of this road down the hill." Tiffany told her. "No excuses Miss Jung. You have to move in with me. I have a big plan to make and with your help, the plan could be better." Tiffany forced Jessica with her loud voice almost sound like she was lecturing a hundred students.

Suddenly Hyera come into the room.

"Miss Hwang, it's already 11. I believed you have so much to prepare before the meeting." Hyera reminded Tiffany about the meeting. Hyera did a good job as a secretary.

Tiffany slaps her face slowly. "Silly me." She turns to Jessica. "Looks like I have to go. I'll pick you after office hour and that is....." She looked at Hyera.

"Oh, at 6 in the evening I believed." Hyera said confidently.

"Yup! At 6 o’clock sharp. Better be ready dear." Tiffany grab her handbag and her coat. She hugs Jessica for one last time and kisses her cheek. She walks straight to the front door. "Bye! See you later." She yelled from the front door before make her exit.

"Just so Tiffany." Jessica talked to herself and chuckled.

* * * * *

That girl is busy doing her work that endless. Shuffling from papers to papers. Her eyes glance on the computer screen. Her right hand jots something down on some pieces of paper. Her work just couldn't end. But that’s the real her; so determine and diligent when it’s about her job.

"Still busy huh Sunkyu ssi?" A guy appeared from behind the door walking straight towards the girl called Sunkyu.

"Have you lost your hand oppa? Or you forgot how to knock?" She said sarcastically making that guy chuckled.

"Sorry. But could you please stop doing that and let's go out for a lunch. I'm totally hungry to dead right now." He said while grabbing her pen from her grip and put it in the pen holder.

"Then let's go to the hospital instead of a restaurant. Shall we?" She stood up and wears her coat and grab her hangbag.

"This is why I fell in love with you Sunny. And just in two months away, we're getting married! Aren't you excited?" He still talks with a lot of joy like a kid received a ton of candy.

Sunny roll her eyes because of his fiancé’s childness. She just walk away with little smile on her face. Before she could twist the door knob, her left hand is being pull.

She ends up bump into that guy hard chest. She felt his arms around her shoulder, her hair lovingly.

"I love you Lee Sunkyu." He whispered romantically at her ear.

"Junsu oppa!" Sunny tried to break free from his embrace. "I know and I love you too. If not we would not be engaged right? Moreover marry."

Junsu  let go of Sunny and smile at her sweetly. He just loves that little lady so much from the first time he met her. He couldn’t believe that she would love him too.

Sunny snap her finger in front of his face. "Can we go now? I'm hungry too." She grabbed his hand and pulled him outside.

They have been in the car now, looking for a restaurant to eat. 

"So, where do you want to eat?" He asked her as broke the silence.

"Hmm, I feel like eating something western. How about a steak oppa? Do you like it?"

"Everything fine with me as long its fine with you." He made a stop in front of well-known steak house.

They get out of the car, walking side by side towards the fancy restaurant.

"Welcome." A waitress greeted them once they entered. 

She brings them to a table for two. She motions her hand for Sunny to seat. Sunny was about to seat when she  heard a girl voice yelling her name.

"Sunny!" That girl stood in front of her already.

"Oh! Taeyeon ssi." Sunny bowed a little. As she was born in a corporate family, she never neglected it. Not even with her friends.

To be continued...

Sunny is out! As you can see, I made Sunny a formal lady in this story as she worked in a corporate world for so long I guess. Anyway, hope you like it. Ah, and yes, Taeyeon also out. Haha. Thank you for those comments and subscribers. They will motivate me more to update.