First Day

SCLP (Sweet Candy Lollipop) Girl group *apply closed*

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giUWlcT-3uA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Hanabi, hurry! wake up!” Jimin yelled “huh? What? Is there a fire?” Thessa asked. “No there isn’t” Jimin smiled. “Then what are you yelling at?” “You of course,” “Why are you yelling?” “You overslept” Jimin laughed. “by the way, our manager came,” “And?” “our first song is here,” “Really?” Thessa jumped  and dashed to the living room. “where is the song?” Thessa shouted. “Huh? What do you mean?” Asked YaJun. “Did our manager came here, and gave the song?” “No” “But that’s what she said” Thessa pointed at Jimin who was smiling, “Got yah!” Jimin winked. YaJun laughed. “Whats going on?” “We pulled a prank on you” Jimin and YaJun fell to the ground laughing. Thessa stood there with her jaw wide open. EunCha passed and closed Thessa’s wide open mouth. “Flies might come in.” Jimin and Yajun, already stood up, fell down to the ground again, laughing… EunCha went to the kitchen and prepared some coffee. On the other side of the table Hyo, was already drinking coffee. “Morning Leader, had a good sleep?” EunCha nodded and sipped her coffee. “morning!” Hyea opened the refrigerator and pulled out sweets, “Hey! Your going to start the day with sugar?” EunCha yelled. “Yes” Hyea spun around and headed towards the TV.  “Whats for breakfast?”  Hyun Jae walked in. “We have coffee” Hyun Jae ignored and pulled out some marshmallows. “Sugar again?” Hyun Jae looked at EunCha with a blank expression. “I like soft things.”

 

“Morning Jiyoung” Yurii yawned. “Morning” Jiyoung was sitting on her desk on a lollipop. “Are you going to eat something good for the day?” Jiyoung shook her head. “Ok, then” Yurii walk off. “Morning YUI” Jo rubbed her eye. Yurii smiled. “Whats for breakfast?“Don’t know, lets find out for ourselves”

YaJun and Jimin, finished with their laughing, drinking hot milk. “Ah! So yummy!” Jimin smiled. “I know right” Jimin ran to her room and came back holding something in her hand. “I got a prank for Hyo, Hyea and Jo” Jimin opened her hand, full of fake insects. “Nice!”

There was a knock. “Coming” Jiyoung rushed to the door. It was SHINee. “Hey, Your one of the members of SCLP? Sorry if I came to early. My friends and I wanted to meet you guys” Onew smiled. “Oh! Wait for a moment” Jiyoung Called to her group mates “Guys! We have Guests!” In an instant the other girls cleaned up and fixed their messed up hair. Jimin rushed to her sister. “what kind of guest?” “Hey!” Jonghyun greeted. Jimin looked at Jonghyun and bowed, “You’re the tomboy?” Jonghyun asked. “Actually there are 2 tomboys here!” Jimin smiled. Thessa came towards the door and pinched Jimin’s cheek. “Ow!!” “that’s for the prank a while ago” Thessa faced Jonghyun “Im the other tomboy” “Wait that didn’t sound nice” Thessa thought. “Oh! So Jonghyun is the one!” Jimin teased, Thessa knowing what she was talking about “No!!” Jimin ran to Hyo, “I know who is Thessa’s cru-“ Before she could finished, Thessa already cupped and smiled at Hyo. Key came in and Hyo stared at him. Jimin saw it and removed Thessa’s hand “Hyo? Is it Key now?” Hyo blushed and shook her head like crazy “What are you talking about!”

Jiyoung was busy talking to Onew with sparkle in her eyes “Did you eat already oppa?” Onew nodded. “what did you have?“Chicken” automatic reply. Jiyoung giggled. “Whats wrong?” “Nothing oppa, Now I know, you really like chicken” “Why? Don’t you know?” “I thought it wasn’t real” “Well, Its real alright!”  Jiyoung giggled again

Hyun Jae was still eating her marshmallows watching Minho, “wow, he is cute” Jimin popped in again “monkey or Minho?” “I told you Eunhyuk is not a monkey!” “Well, what do you want me to call your monkey?” “anything but monkey” “Ok!!gorilla then!” Jimin started to act like a gorilla. Hyun Jae slapped her forehead "Monkey is much better!"

Yurii who was entertaining Taemin, in other words flirting… YaJun stepped in and grabbed Taemin’s attention. “Hey again! Remember me?” “Oh yes, You!” YaJun smiled. “How are you Oppa?” “Im fine! You?” “Same” YaJun and Taemin kept talking, Yurii walked away pouting

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry if its a bit boring, and sorry for late posting, my violin performance is near so I need time practicing