Oops.

The Story of a young gaming "addict"

 

A/N: Sorry guys, if you were expecting , I don't know how to write that. ><
Sorry for this late update too. Anyways, enjoy~
-------
 
He screamed. There were 2 seniors, a girl who was wrapping her legs around the boy's torso. They leaning against the wall at the far corner of the closet, and most importantly, both of them were topless. Kyuhyun squeezed his eyes shut, still yelling his head off from the awkward scene in front of him.
 
The boy growled and advanced to Kyuhyun, while the girl desperately tried to cover herself.
 
"Shut up, pest." the boy snarled, covering Kyuhyun's mouth.
 
Kyuhyun immediately fell silent, but his eyes grew wider at the boy's chest. Boy, those chocolate abs.. Kyuhyun wanted a body like that but he bothered more about gaming all the time.
 
Maybe he should start working out.
 
"What the f*** are you staring at?"
 
Kyuhyun flushed, having caught staring at the boy's chest. "Nothing." he mumbled against the sweaty hand over his mouth.
 
"What are you doing here anyway, dork?" the guy hissed.
 
"I-I-I got lost." Kyuhyun stammered. The boy was cold and harsh and he made Kyuhyun afraid.
 
"Eunhyuk, leave it." the girl came up behind him and said.
 
She is really pretty, but her face was beet red from the embarrassing scene earlier on.
 
"I can't. This kid isn't from around here. I bet he'll tell on us to the principal and we'll get in trouble. Not only that, I will be slaughtered by Joona."
 
"I won't tell." Kyuhyun said but Eunhyuk ignored him. The girl gave a worried glance at Eunhyuk and Eunhyuk continued to stare daggers at a terrified Kyuhyun. In the past, he used to watch drama series where the innocent guy got killed because he witnessed something he shouldn't and the criminal had to kill the guy just to shut him up, because the dead can't talk.
 
Is that Eunhyuk guy going to kill him?
 
He broke out in cold sweat and his heart started to beat faster. He could try to attack Eunhyuk, but obviously that wouldn't work, seeing Eunhyuk's well-defined 6-packs.
 
The girl looked at Kyuhyun and narrowed her eyes. Kyuhyun gulped.
 
"You're right. And we can't trust him." she said cautiously.
 
"Exactly." Eunhyuk said.
 
"You'll just have to make sure that he doesn't breathe a word about it."
 
Eunhyuk thought about it for a while. He slowly nodded and removed his hand from Kyuhyun.
 
"Keep your mouth shut, dork." he snarled and opened the closet door.
 
Kyuhyun nodded hurriedly and ran out of the closet, glad to be away from harm, from now.
 
He walked around and tried to find the way back to class. Unfortunately, he got found out by the patrolling disciplinary master and he got subjected to a boring lecture about the importance of discipline and was sentenced to detention for 'skipping class'. Kyuhyun sighed, and returned to class. Sungmin, who sat behind Kyuhyun, asked him about the past hour. Kyuhyun wished he could spill everything about the Eunhyuk guy, but he decided to keep his mouth shut, like what Eunhyuk said.
 
Better to be safe than sorry.
 
So Kyuhyun shook his head and smiled weakly, opening his science textbook as the science teacher started his lesson.
 
---
 
Meanwhile, the Kingka of Heejae Junior High kissed the best friend of the Queenka of Heejae Junior High gently in the janitor's closet.
 
The Kingka looked in her eyes and promised, "I will make sure that dork doesn't breathe a word about us, Hae."
 
She nodded, putting her trust in Eunhyuk. She hugged him, breathing in his y scent. He wrapped his arms around her tightly, knowing the full consequences if Joona found out that Eunhyuk was cheating on her with her best friend. They'll become outcasts and school will be hell for the both of them. He experienced it before and he has climbed all the way to the top, being a Kingka. How much effort he put in working out and wooing Joona.
 
No way is he letting a stupid dork bring him and his precious Haena down.