Mini adventure

The Story of a young gaming "addict"

 

Day 2. Kyuhyun was surviving in school. Actually he was thriving. He surprised himself when he managed to finish the class math assignment. And he felt as if he was on top of the world, when he found out he was the only one in class to get full marks.
 
"Not bad!" Sungmin beamed and smacked Kyuhyun's back lightly.
 
Kyuhyun faked a wince but grinned. "Thanks."
 
"Maybe I should call you math genius from now."
 
Kyuhyun shook his head. "It was just a real piece of luck."
 
"I don't think so." Sungmin gave a knowing smile. Kyuhyun shrugged it away and continued to do his math homework, while waiting for the next teacher to come to class.
 
In 5 minutes, he finished all of his homework. Which included 10 pages of algebra.
 
Satisfied with his 'luck', he kept his papers and looked around his class. There were people sleeping, chatting, and playing etc.
 
He looked at the clock and realised that the teacher was 10 minutes late.
 
Feeling bored, he went out of the classroom to walk around the campus. He went up to the junior high part of the school. He had never been to that part of the campus before, and the unfamilliar layout of his seniors' classroom confused him. There were lessons going on. He didn't want to be caught wandering during curriculum time, so he tried to go back the way he came, but he found that he could not remember how he ended up at the place he was at now.
 
Footsteps echoed in the corridor and Kyuhyun started to panic, hurrying into a janitor's closet he didn't see before. He carefully closed the door and held his breath as he pressed his ear against the door. The footsteps faded away after a while and Kyuhyun let out a sigh of relief, thinking he was safe, for now.
 
But he suddenly heard a soft grunt in the closet. The janitor?
 
Then a soft moan. "Uhh.. Eunhyuk.."
 
Kyuhyun held his breath. Who was there? Who's Eunhyuk? The janitor?
 
He wanted to just escape the closet, but as the saying goes, curiousity killed the cat. But Kyuhyun wasn't a cat. He went to for the light switch in the darkness and whispered "aha" when he found the switch.
 
He flicked it.
 
---
A/N: This is kinda like a filler chapter. Haha sorry about that cliffhanger. But I think you guys would have already sorta known about whats gonna happen next.
But anyway, anticipate my next chapter ;)