#2

The Engagement Brought Us Together

Both of you were left at the restaurant. You thought of what your mom said just now and groaned. "Argh. Do we really need to wear this?" You looked at the ring that your dad passed to you just now. You looked at Kris and saw him staring at his phone. *Psh. Phone addict.*

You walked over to him and sat on the chair beside his. You pulled out his earpiece and was startled when he glared at you. "What do you want?" He hissed and pulled back his earpiece. "I was just asking if we're really gonna wear this?" You showed him the ring. "I don't care." He plugged his earpiece back and continue using his phone. "Jerk." You grabbed your bag and the restaurant with the ring still on the table. 

Kris saw the ring on the table an tilted his head to see you leaving. *Damn. She's leaving me with this ring?!* He stood and paid the bills for the drinks and exited the restaurant with the ring in his hand. 

You turn towards to the right to leave but you heard Kris called you...or should I said, shouted at you.

"Hey! You!" Kris shouted and walked to you. "Hey tall guy, I'm not hey. My name is HaeJin. Get it right, Park . Hae . Jin." "And my name is not tall guy. It's K-R-I-S ,Kris." You just rolled your eyes and replied,"Whatever. What do you want?" "First, you're rude enough to pull out my earpiece when I'm using my phone then you left the ring with me. Are you trying to get me into trouble?" 

You scoffed and look at him."Dude, I took your earpiece out because you're not listening to what I'm talking. I left the ring there because YOU are the one who said whatever.And what kind of trouble can it get you into?" "I'm gonna get scolded by my dad." "Oh..seems like tall big boy is afraid of his daddy huh? Unbelievable~" "You!" Kris pointed at you angrily and surprised at the same time by the way you talk back to him. "Me what? Huh?" 

Kris groaned and push the ring back to you. "You bring this home and stay away from me." You looked at him,baffled, "What? Hey, tall guy stop being conceited for god sake. Me wanna be with you? I would rather stay together with a giraffe then to stay with you!" You pushed the ring back to him and walked away.  

Kris was surprise by what you said and snapped to reality after seeing you walking away. He chased after you and grabbed your hand. "Yah!" You screamed and turn back to see Kris glaring intensely at you. " Take the ring back." You looked at him calmly and replied," Why should I?" "You have 2 choice, one is to wear the ring and two is to take the ring back. Or even three, cancel the engagement."

You glared at him," You think I wanna marry you? For god sake I was force too!" "Fine then wear the ring or bring it home." "Not as if you bring home and both of us would get in trouble, I'm stating the fact." You persuaded him. "We will, especially when I told my dad how much you don't wanna wear the ring. I would even tell him how rude you were when your husband-to-be is being nice to you~" You vomitted out you imaginary blood and looked at him,"You're such a jerk." 

You snatched the small jewellery box from him and wore the the ring on your forth finger. "Happy now? Now YOU wear the ring too." "I have no comment~" Kris took out the ring and slid it through his forth finger. "Okay~ My dear wifey you can go home now~" Kris smirked and left. 

Once he left, you started stomping your foot like a children and whined, "Aish! The jerk! Urgh! I HATE HIM!"