#3

The Engagement Brought Us Together

Ring~ ring~ 

Once again, you're awaken by your daily alarm. You glanced at the time and scream.

You: MOMMY!!!

You mom rushed into your room with wide eyes. 

Mom: Whoah what happened?! 

You: Why didn't you wake me up?! It's already 8AM! Class has started already! 

You got up from your bed and rushed into the toilet. You stop half way when you heard what your mom said.

Mom: You're not going to school today. 

You: WHAT?! AGAIN?! [Whined] 

Mom: Ermmm the truth is...your daddy and I applied a 1 week holiday for you. 

You: Why mom? Exam is starting in 2 months time! 

Mom: My dear, it's only just one week. It won't be that bad. 

You: Urgh fine. It's better then you and daddy do other stuffs. 

Mom: Like? 

You: Switching school. 

Mom: Oh...about that. 

*God...please don't tell me they're changing me!!* 

Mom: You're going to attend Kris school after 1 month...which is before your exam in SeonDong.

You're totally speechless now. Your mom just giggled and walked out of the room. You groaned and went to wash up. 

You entered the toilet and washed your face and brushed your teeth. You looked at the mirror and found the ring still on your forth finger. *Damn, my life seems to be crashing down since yesterday. Engaging to Kris and transfering to his school....what esle can happen?*

You walked to your wardrobe to find all your shirt missing. Just then, a black object caught your eyes. You look over and saw your luggage. *Why is it here? Isn't it in the garage?* You went over and opened it to see all your clothing packed nicely...same goes to your undergarments. Your eyes widened and screamed once again. 

You: MOMMY!!!!! 

Your mom entered your room with an apron on. 

Mom: Yes baby? 

You: Seriously...tell me whats going on? First you said I'm engaged...just now you said I'm transfering and now what?

Mom: Oh, you're moving to the Wu's. 

You: God. Mom, I'm 18 and engage ONLY. We're not even married yet and who knows this engagement may be unsuccessful. Moving there? Seriously mom.

Mom: Baby~ I decide to let you engage when you're 18 because it's a legal age! Moving there is not as if you're living alone with Kris. Moreover, I won't let that happen until you're his wife, officially. Understand baby? 

You: Yeah. [Nodded] 

~~~

*Breath in, breath out HaeJin-ah~ It won't be that bad living with Kris. Plus, he's parents is around too* You heaved a sighed and pressed on the door bell. 

Voice: Good Morning this is the Wu's , may I help you? 

You: I'm looking for Kris. 

Voice: You are? 

You: Park HaeJin, his fiancee.

Voice: Oh! Miss Park! The gate is unlocked, you can enter now. 

You: Thank you. 

You entered through the gate with your heavy luggage and walked to the main door. You knocked on the door lightly. Mrs Wu opened the door and smiled when she saw you.

Mrs Wu: Oh HaeJin-ah~ Come in! 

Mrs Wu led you to the living where Mr Wu is. Mr Wu stood up and smiled at you. 

Mr Wu: Welcome to the Wu's HaeJin-ah~ 

You smiled politely and bowed.

You: Good morning Mr and Mrs Wu. I apologize if I'm disturbing you. 

Mrs Wu: No no of course not. Both of us are waiting for you. Come have a seat. [Dragged you to the couch] 

Mr Wu: So, HaeJin-ah. How do you feel about this engagement? 

You: It was shocking at first but...I got over it. [Smiled] *Lucky I'm mature enough. Urgh.*

Mrs Wu: Omo, HaeJin is so mature! 

You: Kamsahabnidah~ 

Mrs Wu: Let me show you your room then. 

You: I'm not sleeping with Kris right? 

Mrs Wu: Of course you're not! Your room is right beside Kris's. Jian and I are sleeping downstairs. 

You: Ah~ It's okay, I can help myself. Third story right? 

Mrs Wu: Yeap! The 2nd room to the left. The first is Kris's. By the way, help me wake Kris up. He's still sleeping. 

You: A-Ah deh. 

You bowed and went up to the third level. 

====================================================================================

Sorry for the lame chapter and...yeah...I change my way of writing...I prefer it this way though...hope you understand ^^ 

-SaeIn :3