Chapter 8

Love Has Many Shapes

Ahhh, mianhae! I am sorry for taking so loooooong to update... X_X But i am back now! :) Sorry for all those Jaejin lovers, i'll try and squeeze him into this chappie if i can alright? Now on with the story! ;)

=====================================================================================================================

 

-Minho’s POV-

“Yawwwnnn~ What’s for breakfast?” Jonghyun-hyung yawned as he came out of his room.

“Depends on who’s making it.” I replied, still reading my newspaper.

“Huh? Waeyo?” Jjong-hyung asked and he had the blur dino-face again.

“If Key-hyung’s on it, you’ll get bacon and eggs. If Onew hyung’s on it, you’ll get fried tofu with bread and if Hongki-hyung’s on it, you’ll get some biscuits.” I replied, and showing off my clean plate with obvious residue that I have had the bacon and eggs.

“Yah, no fair. Yeooobooo~ Can I have breakfasttt~~~?” Jjong-hyung yawned and waved his body around while going into the kitchen to find Key-hyung. Just then, I  heard a door creak. I turned my head in the direction of the rooms. I saw a cute little mushroom head walking out yawning. Ah! My Taeminnie is out. Then, I saw a figure behind him walking out from another room. I tilted my head to get a better look, it was Minhwan. Kekeke, he looks cute when he’s half awake. I was smiling to myself at that thought. Apparently Taemin saw it, and smiled back. I hope he couldn’t tell what I was thinking…

 

-Author’s POV-

After breakfast,

JongKey decided to go for a walk in the park,

Hong Ki and Onew talked about even more stuff about their previous Hugh school,

And Jonghun went to the games room for a game of Guitar Hero with Jaejin.

As for 2Min and SeungHwan…

 

 

-Minhwan’s POV-

“Hwahhh, hyunggg~ I am hungryyy…” I whined.

“Yah, so fast? You just had breakfast!” Seunghyun said in exclaimation.

I whined even more and did some aegyo.

“Ahhh… There must be something in the fridge to eat.” He said and laid back onto his bed.

That’s just it. Seunghyun is always like that. I always have to get my food myself. He seldom gets it for me. Whatever. I thought, and went to the kitchen.

I entered the kitchen and saw someone behind the fridge door.

“Hello…?” I asked softly.

“Hmfff? Ohf, Ammyeong~” It’s Minho-hyung! With..a sandwhich in his mouth.

“Annyeong hyung~” I smiled at him.

He smiled back, took the sandwhich out of his muth and said, “I suppose you are hungry? That’s why you’re here?” I nodded my head, in a bit of a bashful way.

“Here, take this.” He took out another sandwhich from the fridge. “You can either eat it cool, or you can microwave it.”

I took it from him and as he smiled, I could feel myself blush.

“G-Gumayo, hyung!” I bowed 90 degrees and ran back to Seunghyun’s room.

 

 

-Minho’s POV-

Ahhh, I am hungry.

“I am hungry, I shall go get me a sandwhich. Want one, Taeminnie?”

“Nope. Not hungry yet.” Taeminnie replied with a smile.

I smiled back. “Alright then. Be right back~” I said, and left for the kitchen.

I opened the fridge door, and saw a packet with 2 sandwhiches inside.

Ahhh, another sandwhich.

I took and put it in my mouth as I tried to close the packet.

“Hello…?” Oh? Someone’s here. I tilt my head out to see who it was.

“Hmfff? Ohf, Ammyeong~” I said cheerfully when I saw Minhwannie.

“Annyeong hyung~” Ahhh, his smile is sooo cuteee.

“I suppose you are hungry? That’s why you’re here?”

He nodded.

“Here, take this.” I took out the extra sandwhich. “You can either eat it cool, or you can microwave it.”

He took it gingerly from my grasp and I could see his face turn bright red. How cute.

“G-Gumayo, hyung!” He bowed, and ran off. Aw, what a cute little kid he is. Kekeke. I chuckled to myself on went back to my room.