Chapter 7

Love Has Many Shapes

-Jonghyun's POV-

"I..I... Aigoo, this is so hard..." Jonghun said, almost giving up.

"Ahh, ne. Gwenchana, it's okay then." I smiled at him. I should respect his privacy, shouldn't I? But I really want to know... Who's the one who has stolen his heart?

"Ne, Jonghun-ah, I have a tip though. If you think this person likes you too, maybe you can tell him that you like him too?" I suggested.

"Ahh? But he already has a lover."

"Jinjja? Oh, then, uhm... Let me think about it for a little while..." Yes, I may have a chance! Kekekekekeke...

"Maybe, tell him that even though you know that he's in a relationship, tell him you like him and wish him the best of luck with his relationship. Wait, no. Don't say you like him, say you love him. Yeah. That should be okay."

"Oh? Hmm... Seems rather... Scary..."

"Don't worry, it's always like that. I felt the same way when I was confessing to Kibum too."

"Ohhh... I see then.. Hmm, you and Kibum are real close?"

"Yup. Very."

"How long have you guys been together?"

"Uhm, almost eight months."

"Oooohh. So, you planning to get him anything for your eighth month's anniversary?"

"Yup. I intend a breakfast in bed, a big hug, and a little secret present."

"What's the secret present?"

"Something Kibum likes alot.. Kekekeke.."

"Ohh.. How much do you love Key?"

"More than there are stars in the sky."

"And the same for Key towards you?"

"Ne. He's the only one for me, and I'm the only one for him." I said with a wide smile and suddenly remembered lots of memories I had with Key. Sweet memories. Although I still have a little bit of a crush on Jonghun, I realised, I loved Key more. I am going to go back and give him a big hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Key's POV-

I was folding some more clothes when I heard the front door open.

"We're back!" That voice is... Jonghun-hyung's. Means Jonghyunnie's back!

I went out to the living room and saw Jonghyun with Jonghun. I admit, I was a little jealous seeing him with Jonghun. After all, Jonghun's a heart throb. Maybe even Jjong would fall for him. I am just saying.

Jonghyun turned and saw me. He flashed me a wide smile. On the inside, I am melting... However, on the outside, I showed a pissed-off face and sashayed back to our room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Jonghyun's POV-

We entered the dorm and put the things down. I turned and saw Key. I flashed him a big smile. After all, having that talk with Jonghun made me realise how much I really love Key. But Key just gave me an angry look and just walked away. Huh? Oh no... He must be angry at me for going off without informing him.

I went after him, when I caught up with him, I immediately wrapped my arms around Key's slim waist.

"Ya, yeobo~ Why the angry face, huh?"

"Tsch."

"Oh, come on now~ Don't tell me that you are jealous cause I went out with Jonghun-ah."

"Pfft. Pabo."

"Huh? You really are jealous? Ya! Why would you be jealous?"

"Cause he's more handsome than me and..."

"And what? You're afraid I'll love him and not you?"

No response. Then Key nodded.

"Ya, follow me." I released my arms around him and held him by his hand and brought him into our room. I ushered him to sit on the bed, but he didn't want to. Instead, he stood leaningagainst the wall. I just followed him. Then I held his hands in mine and said,

"Kibum-ah, you have nothing to worry about. I love you, and I always will. Don't get jealous, okay? He should be the one who's jealous of me."

"Why you?"

"Cause I have an awesome boyfriend named Kim Kibum." Key smiled after hearing this. I smiled back. I then used my hands to put his hands on my neck, and put my hands behind him. Kinda like a ballroom dance pose.

I looked deeply into his eyes and smiled again.

"Kibum-ah, don't worry. I will love you forever." I said and laid my lips on his soft, plump ones.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Key's POV-

"Why you?" I asked.

"Cause I have an awesome boyfriend named Kim Kibum." I smiled. He smiled back, and layed my hands on his neck. Then he put his arms around my waist. Are we going to dance? Hmm... Then, he said,

"Kibum-ah, don't worry. I will love you forever." He said before kissing me, on my lips. It was so sudden, though it wasn't our first time, it felt like it was. I used my hands and pushed him nearer to me. Then I felt his right hand carassing my cheek and I heard him whisper "I love you" under his breath.

Nado Saranghae, Jjong-ah...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Jonghun's POV-

I cannot believe I almost told Jonghyun who I liked... If he knew, I'd be dead meat... Honestly, I feel that he is my closest friend I have had, and I don't want to lose him. I might if he knew who I liked...

I was walking back to my room, when I heard something as I passed Jonghyun and Key's room. The door was left ajar, so I took a little peek, out of curiousity and saw something which broke my heart. I watched as Jonghyun slowly laid his lips on Key's.

That moment on, I knew that Key would never be mine...

==================================================================================

Bet you guys know who stole Jonghun's heart! xD How many of you thought he liked Jonghyun back? Hmmm, i don't know. xD Anyway, hope you enjoyed it so far. Pls comment and subscribe!! ^^ Kamsa~!