Chapter 10

Love Has Many Shapes

-Seunghyun’s POV-

I was surprised that I didn’t know what to say. I looked over to Minhwan.

How could he…?

He kissed, or rather, was being kissed by another guy…

Was it because…he was frozen? Or because...he liked it?

He looks flustered.

“Minhwan-ah,”

“D-Deh?”

“What was that all about?”

“M-Mollayo! Jinjja mollayo! I just came in, then Minho-hyung hugged me, then he said some sweet stuff, and he kissed me! Jinjja!” He explainedwith this desperation in his voice.

“What sweet stuff?”

“He said stuff like ‘Happy anniversary, Taemin-ah’ and other sweet stuff which I think is supposed to be for Taemin…”

“Ah… Explains everything…”

“Seunggie…”

“Ne?”

“Do you believe me…?”

I looked at Minhwan, and he looked at me with these eyes filled with hope yet desperation at the same time.

I chuckled.

“Ne, of course I do.” I smiled at him.

He started to flash a smile. “Gumawoyo Seunggie-ah!” He exclaimed and came and jumped onto me. I gave him and tight hug.

 

-Minho’s POV-

I ran as quickly as my feet could take me, but alas, I couldn’t catch up fast enough to see where he went. I was outside the dorm building, looked around.

Where could Taemin have went?

I thought for a while, and remembered something Taemin said a few years back, when we started dating.

“I like to come to this park whnever I am sad, because the scenary here is so beautiful that it can lift my spirits up.”

“He must be there, he just has to be there.” I murmured to myself and sprinted as fast I could to the park.

 

-Jonghyun’s POV-

“Ahh, Kibum-ah~ Don’t you think that today is just such a wonderful day?”

“Ya, where did that come from, Mr Poetry?”

“When was that poetry? It was just some random words from my mouth~”

“Ya!”

“Mwooo~? What did I say wrong?”

Key didn’t answer and just stuck out his tongue at me. I chuckled and stuck my tongue out as well.

“Ya, yeobo, I am thirstyyy.” Key whined.

“Um… There don’t seem to be any cart or stall that sells drinks… Ah! How about some Ice Cream?”

“Jinjja?! Alright!”

I went over to the Ice cream man and bought two ice cream, while Key waits at the bench.

 

-Key’s POV-

Jjong-hyung went to get some ice cream, so I waited for him at the bench. Suddenly, I saw a familiar figure. Running, and seems like…crying?

I took a closer look.

EH?! ISN’T THAT MY TAE-BABY?!

I must have had that worried look on my face because Jjong-hyung came back and said, “Ya, gwenchana?”

“Aniya, yeobo, is that Taemin-ah?”

“Eodi?”

“There.” I pointed to Tae-Tae’s direction.

“Ahhh… Ah! Eh? I think it is. Why is he all alone? I thought Minho was supposed to be with him.”

“Mollayo… I’m going over. You coming?”

“Er… Better not.” He tugged my arm, just as I was about to leave.

“Ya, waeyo?”

He pointed towards a running figure.

“Isn’t that Minho-ah?”

“Ne.” Jjong-hyung nodded. “I believe he made Taeminnie cry or something.”

“If he really did, I am so—”

“Ya! Kibum-ah,  we shouldn’t meddle with their business.”

“But—”

“Minho can handle it. I am sure.” He finished his sentence and tugged me down onto the bench and handed me my Ice Cream.