Chapter 6

Love Has Many Shapes

-Jonghyun's POV-

As we were browsing through the mini-mart, we talked about the different types of guitars and stuff. After a while, our conversation escalated alot more. We started to talk about all our past relationships and all these romance stuff. Then, he started, "You're with Kibum, ne?"

"Ne, waeyo?"

"Aniya, just... Curious. Keke." He said, and then looked down to the ground and chuckled.

"Ya, then you with anyone?"

"Nah, no one. Still single." He said, rather non-chalantly.

"Theeeeenn, got your eyes set on anyone?" I asked, rather hopingly.

"Well..... There is someone that I kind of admire. But not very much. Don't tell anyone I said that." He said. I was a little heart-broken...

"And the awkward thing is, the person I've got my eyes on... Is a guy." He continued. Now, my stomach was in knots. Could it be me?

"Am I allowed to know who?" I asked, nervously.

"Hmmmmm... Nah, I don't think you would wanna know. I mean, you might hate me for it." Oh my,, maybe... Just, maybe... Maybe he really does like me... YESYESYES~!

"Aww~ What if I promised you I won't?" I said, hoping he'd tell me the name of his heart-throb.

"Hmmm... I guess I could tell you... But don't hate me, please." I nodded.

He opened his mouth, ready to speak. But no words came out.

"Ahhh.... Ermmm...... Sigh... How do I say this?" He sighed.

"Gwenchanaaa~ Just say it."

"Fine..." And he let out a breath of air and opened his mouth.

"The one I have my eyes for is..."

...

...

...

============================================================================================================

ROAR~! Cliff hanger much? xD Of course~! But don't worry, I'll be back to update soon!:3 gumawo readers!!^^ Pls Subscribe and comment!! :D