Chapter 3

Love Has Many Shapes

-Minhwan's POV-

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"THEY'RE HERE~~~~~" Hongki-hyung shouted. YAY~! They're here! Minho-hyung's here!

Hongki-hyung opened the door and I peeped form the corner. I watch quietly as the SHINee members walk through the door carrying a few bags for their sleep over.

"I hope you don't mind us staying here for so long." Onew-hyung said politely with a bow.

"No problem, dubu-ah~ Make yourself at home." Hongki-hyung replied. They'll be staying for the whole holiday... One whole month... One whole month with Minho-hyung. Kekekekkee...

I was giggling quietly to myself but i didn't realise Minho-hyung was looking in my direction. I looked up to him, shocked. He just flashed that sweet smile of his. OMO~! He looks so handsome! I just blushed, return a shy smile and looked away. I hid behind the corner, sat down and hugged my legs. Aigoo... What is wrong with me? Why am I in love with him? What about Seunghuyn-hyung...

I was so lost in thoughts that I did not realise that Seunghyun-hyung walked by me. He squatted down and brushed his fingers through my hair, making me face him.

"Yah, Hwannie-ah, gwenchana?"

I could see the care and concern in his eyes. I know he loves me, and I love him too. But, i don't know why... But I also feel so attracted to Minho-hyung...

"N-ne..." Was all I could manage to reply. Then I looked away.

Seunghyun-hyung sighed, picked me up and hugged me.

"Don't be sad. I'm here, okay?"

I hugged him back and nodded in his embrace. I can't bear to leave him, and I can't bear it if he leaves me... But... I can't bear to see Minho-hyung leave too...

~

-Minho's POV-

Onew-hyung knocked 3 times on the door, and Hongki-hyung opened it.

"I hope you don't mind us staying here for so long." Onew-hyung said politely with a bow.

"No problem, dubu-ah~ Make yourself at home." Hongki-hyung replied. I turned and looked around. Then, I saw a giggling Minhwan in the corner. Kekeke, kyeopta ne~ I smiled to him. He kind of blushed and smiled a shy smile back. Kekeke, so cute~ No wonder Seunghyun is a lucky guy to have him. Kekeke.

~

-Jonghyun's POV-

When Hongki-hyung opened the door, the first thing I did was to look around the whole dorm, scanning the area.

"Yah, yeobo~ What are you doing? An inspection?" Key said with a little diva-tone sarcasm.

"Ehh? Ani-aniyo! I'm just... looking around for..." I stuttered. Oh gosh, what should I say?! I can't say I'm looking for Jonghun... Can I?

"For...?" Key said it with that "well?" kind of tone.

"Uhh... to see if... Everyone is around! Yes, that's it." I stuttered. Again.

"Oh really?" I nodded my head real hard.

"Keke. Okay then~ Aigoo, you're so cute, you know!" Key said and pecked my cheek. I smiled back to him. Key's pretty and all. Like a perfect woman all guys would want. But, Jonghun is... A perfect guy that all woman would want... Sigh...

~

-Author's POV-

The day passed like a normal fun day for them. They played games, watched tv, danced and sang. And soon, it was time for dinner...

~

"It's dinner time~~~ Everybody at the table please~!"

"Yes, Hongki. We're coming. No need to shout."

"Tsch, I'm just being excited. No need to spoil the mood , Jonghun." Hongki snorted.

Everyone gathered at the table and Hongki served out the dishes. Everyone ate and chatted along.

~

-Minho's POV-

We gathered around the table and started to eat. I looked around and saw Seunghyun putting a piece of meat on Minhwan's plate. Minhwan's really lucky to have a guy like him. Then Minhwan chuckled. Keke, how cute. Suddenly, I got this weird sensaiton... I felt as if I wished I was the one who had placed the meat on his plate... Is this feeling... Jealousy? Oh heck... Why am I feeling jealous over Minhwan? Can't be that I like him, right? I mean, I have Minnie. I turned to look at Taemin. He turned to look at me and smiled. I smiled back. I don't think I should tell Minnie about this...

~

-Taemin's POV-

I looked to the opposite side of me. Seunghyun-hyung was giving a peice of meat to Minhwan-hyung. Aigoo, how sweet. I wonder if Minho-hyung would do it for me... Kekeke... I was eating when I felt Minho-hyung looked at me. I turned to look at him. I smiled and he smiled back. Hmm? That smiled he smiled back... Isn't like his natural smile... Something's bothering him... Maybe I'll ask Key later.

============================================================================

Done, done, done, done~~~ xD Kekekekke. Can you see the love conflicts? xD Keekkekekkeke.~~~~~