Chapter 5

Love Has Many Shapes

-Taemin's POV-

I looked at Seunghyun-hyung, unsure. What is happening..?

"Come on, let's go." Seunghyun-hyung said and gently pushed me into the room.

"Ahh, Taemin-ah. There you are." Minho-hyung spoke. Tsch. Flirt.

"Where were you, hyung?"

"I was here all along. I told Jonghyun-hyung to tell you. Did he not tell you?" Minho-hyung cocked his head to one side, wide-eyed and mouth ajar.

"Aniyo..." I said softly, shaking my head.

"Jonghyun-hyung went out to the mini-mart to buy some stuff with Jonghun-hyung." Seunghyun-hyung said matter-of-factly.

"Oh... Well then, come join us! We're getting to know each other better." Minho-hyung said, flashed a smile and patted on his lap.

I smiled and went to sit on his lap and rested my head on his chest.

"Kekeke, you two look so cute together, you know?" Seunghyun-hyung said.

"You and Minhwannie looks cute together, too." Minho-hyung said back. They laughed and we continued talking.

 

-Minhwan's POV-

"Ahh, Taemin-ah. There you are."  Minho-hyung said as Seunghuyn-hyung pushed Taemin into the room.

Grrr... Taemin... I don't hate him or anything, just... Envious.

I wasn't relly listening to what they were saying until I saw Taemin sit on Minho-hyung's lap. Then Seunghyun-hyung said something about them being cute. Why isn't he doing anything? Hyung! Do something to show that you love me too! Bur I just said that in my mind, so he didn't hear it... And he does nothing. Sigh... I wish he could be like Minho-hyung... Sigh...

 

~Meanwhile~

 

-Key's POV-

I walked to the living room and saw Onew-hyung and Hongki-hyung just relaxing at the sofa,laughing away.

"Ya, hyung. Did you see Jonghyunnie?" I asked.

"Ahhh... If I am not wrong, he accompanied Jonghun to the mini-mart. To buy... Some stuff."

"You don't say, Jinki-ah." Hongki-hyung said and laughed.

"Okay then. Thankyou~ Please tell Jonghyun I'll be in our room when he returns. Kamsahamnida~" I bowed and returned to our room. He just went to buy some groceries. Nothing more... Right? Why am I worrying? He said he loves me. I guess I'm thinking too much... I shall just wait for his return...

 

~At the Grocery Store~

-Jonghyun's POV-

"So, do you prefer white chocolate or dark chocolate?" I asked.

"Anything." Jonghun-huyng just answered non-chalently.

"Oh... Then, do you prefer mustard or wasabi?" I asked again, hoping to make conversation.

"I like both." That's all? A short reply?! I was getting desperate to talk to him. Then, I remembered something... He said he likes the guitar... Hmm...

"I heard you like guitars..." I said, awkwardly.

"Hmm? Oh yes, I like guitars." This seems to be going somewhere... kekeke...

"I like them too! Did you see those that the band used? On TV?"

"Which band?" Jonghun0hyung seems interested.

"CN Blue."

"Ahh~ Ne, their guitars are the best I have ever seen." He said and chuckled.

He...

...

...

...

..chuckled...

..

..

..

YESSS!!!! Mission; Start conversation;- SUCCESS!!

================================================================================

Mianhae!! I'm pressed for time!! Update next time!! >//<