Chapter 1

Love Has Many Shapes

"Are they coming today?"

"Ne. Plaese behave yourself and don't embarass me, okay?" Hongki warned.

"Ne~" Jaejin, Minhwan and Seunghyun said in unision.

*DING DONG~*

"Ahh! They're here! QUick! Get ready!!" Hongki shouted.

Everyone did a last minute check. Jonghun walked casually to the door and was greeted by a happy group of 5.

"Annyeong~! I'm Onew! Nice to meet you~!"

~

"Ahh? So Onew-hyung was in Choir during High School? No wonder he can sing so well!" Taemin exclaimed.

"Yup, and there was once, he splatted tofu all over himself because of a dare. That's why his nickname was 'dubu'." Hongki chuckled.

"Ya! What about you and your beans!" Onew retorted jokingly.

"Kekeke, ne, ne~! Oh, and, Last long, both of you!" Hongki said to Key and Jonghyun. "Oh, and Minho and Taemin too!"

"Keke, gumawo~ Minhwan and Seunghyun too. ^^" Jonghyun said. Minho and Taemin just nodded and smiled.

---

After that day, everyone got to know each other even more. They started to meet up every weekend. They even have sleepovers whenever they have the time. As time grew, feelings developed. Jonghyun secretly fell for Jonghun, Minhwan fell for Minho behind Seunghyun's back.

--- 6 Months later --- Location: SHINee's Dorm; Jjong's room.

"Ne, Jjong-ah~ Want anything to drink?" Key cooed.

"Gwenchana, I'm not thirsty." Jonghyun replied normally. Key rested his head on Jonghuyn's lap. Jonghyun patted Key's head. He had fallen for Jonghun, but a small part of him still liked Key. He was confused. He do not know if he should abandon Key for Jonghun or forget about Jonghun and continue to be with Key.

"Ahh... Why is life so hard...?" Jonghyun whispered to himself.

"Hmm? What's that?" Key asked, looking up.

"Ahh? A-aniyo. It's okay..." He said and brushed his fingers through Key's soft hair.

======================================================================================================

Ahhh~ I've uploaded the first chapter~ Hope you like it. ^^ Please comment if I should continue~~~ ^^ Gumawo~~~~~~ *Hugs* :3 <3