The Epilogue

Because Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two Years Later

I waited with bated breath as Dr Park slowly unravel the white bandage around Kyuhyun's eyes. This was it. The moment of truth. Kyuhyun grabbed my hand and I squeezed his hand tightly, assuredly. We were both anxious for the result.

Finally, Dr Park took the last of the bandage off and took a step back, giving us our much needed privacy. Hastily, I sat closer to Kyuhyun and whispered softly, "Kyuhyun, open your eyes now." He shook his head stubbornly, afraid of the results. I was too but I didn't let it show, instead, I leaned in closer and murmured, "It'll be okay, no mater what happens."

Kyuhyun nodded and hesitantly, he opened his eyes.

"Kyuhyun... can you see?" I tentatively asked, looking into his new eyes. It was brown and full of warmth but can it do what it's supposed to do?

Kyuhyun turned his head towards me, following the sound of my voice. His eyes met mine and it was then when I knew it. His mouth opened and a single word was heard, "Seohyun?"

"Kyuhyun!" I squealed out, throwing my arms around him happily. Kyuhyun gladly accepted me in his arms and gently wiped my tears away with his finger. Somehow, tears of happiness had fell without me knowing at all. I leaned back and giggled cheerfully.

"Seohyun, I can't believe this. I can see you! Plus, you still look the same. Prettier in fact." Kyuhyun complimented and I smacked his shoulder playfully. "We have been for two years and now y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter