The Explaination

Because Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seohyun?"

My heart stopped immediately. He... He remembered me... Hesitantly, I reached for his sunglasses, wanting to take them off. No... Impossible... I saw his body stiffen as my fingers gently glazed his face and I continued, nevertheless. Slowly, my fingers reached the rim of the sunglasses and I took them off.

"No." I gasped, covering my mouth and the sunglasses dropped to the ground, forgotten. I stare at his once lively dark brown eyes, always full of warmth and love, wordlessly. From that, it had been transformed to a lifeless milky white orbs. The pupils were faded and pale, looking like someone had placed a transparent curtain over it.

"Kyuhyun... What happen?" I asked, grabbing his hands tightly. His eyes... Kyuhyun chuckled, though it wasn't full of mirth. He turned to me, his blind eyes searching wildly, and simply said, "Pick up my sunglasses, would you?"

Numbly, I followed his instructions and bent down. I snatched the sunglasses off the pavement and carefully place it back on Kyuhyun's nose. My fingers lingered for a moment. His face was just like I remembered. Smooth and beautiful. A masterpiece. But now... I sighed heavily, tracing his cheekbones.

"Why? Why did you leave me?" I whispered softly as teardrops fell. I couldn't believe how weak I was? I thought I hated him but just a few minutes with him and my deep hatred turned to love.

"Seohyun..." Kyuhyun sighed, stopping my hand. But he couldn't stop my rampage. "Did you know how sad I was? You left me alone. I thought..." I hiccuped at this point. "I thought you left me because of my eyes." I whispered to him before touching his face again. "But, your eyes... It was supposed to be me, not you. What happened?"

Kyuhyun remained silent before grabbing my hand and pulling me to the right. I watched in amazement at how he skillful weaved though the crowd with his cane, never hitting or bumping to anyone. Finally, we stopped in front of a small yet homely restaurant. Through the glass pane, I noticed a tall beautiful woman was at the counter, cleaning it with a rag. A pang of jealously flashed through me. Did Kyuhyun get married? I glanced at his left hand but there was no sign of any ring.

"Sooyoung!" Kyuhyun called out as we walked past the doors. The woman turned in surprise before hastily rushing towards us. "Kyuhyun, you're finally home." She looked at me curiously before grabbing Kyuhyun's arm and leading him to a empty table. I trailed behind, awkwardly.

"Wookie honey, prepare dinner for Kyuhyun!" Sooyoung shouted and a male voice, most likely belonging to the 'Wookie', yelled back, "Yes, Youngie!"

I sat beside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter