The Meeting

Because Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

9 July.

That date probably meant nothing to others but it meant the world to me.

It was the day I met him.

I still remember the situation, I was an unwilling girl being dragged out by my friends. They brought me to a crowded amusement park where they flirt with boys as I stood apart, like a wall flower.

Unlike my friends who are very open and not the least shy among boys, I was practically tongue-tied when a single boy was near me. I was quite pretty but when compared to my friends? I looked ugly since they wore lots of make up. So imagine my surprise when a cute guy approached me that day. He had curly brown hair and a pair of sparkling brown eyes. "Hi, what's your name?" He asked.

"Erm... Are you talking to me?" I asked, glancing left and right. There is no way a guy like him would notice a girl like me.

"You are the only one standing here, right?" He chuckled and I felt myself relaxing.

"So, I'm Seo Joohyun. But my friends call me Seohyun. And you are...?" I let my voice trailed off as I waited for his response. "I'm Cho Kyuhyun, nice to meet you." He answered and then said, "Can I call you Seohyun?"

"Well..." I pretended to debate for a while before grinning, "We are friends, right?"

"Yeah, we are." Kyuhyun replied and smiled at me. I smiled back and that was the start of our relationship.

~~~

For the next days, we hung out together because of my friend, Yoona. She was in a relationship with Kyuhyun's best friend,  Donghae and she kept dragging me along whenever she and Donghae went on their dates. Naturally, Kyuhyun tagged along in order for me not to feel like a third wheel. Instead, I felt like we were on a double date.

Then one day, Yoona asked me, "Do you like Kyuhyun?" I was surprised by her sudden question. "Erm... No. What makes you think that?" I asked her and she snorted.

"I seen you look at him, Seohyun. You like him." Yoona insisted and I only laughed it off, saying it's not true. But slowly, even I couldn't denied it, my attraction to Kyuhyun became stronger and stronger everyday. I wouldn't call it love but infatuation.

"Kyuhyun!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter