The Accident

Because Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kyuhyun." I mumbled. The two of us were cuddling on his sofa with me in his arms as it was rather cold. Kyuhyun had  wanted to turn on the heater but I refused. No heater can compare to this type of heat I'm feeling right now. And just to emphasis my point, I cuddled closer to him.

"Yes, Seohyun?" Kyuhyun asked, my hair gently. "I can hear your heart beat." I whispered, leaning my head on his chest, hearing the gentle beat of his heart. Thump, thump.

"Really?" Kyuhyun asked before teasing me. "Do you know whom it beats for?"

I decided to play along. Putting a joking look on my face, I mocked, "Gee, I don't know."

Kyuhyun kissed me tenderly on the lips before replying. "You. My heart beats for you."

~~~

Why must it be raining on the day I forget to bring my umbrella? I stared gloomily at the heavy rain. The good news was that I was safe and dry. The bad news is that I have to go to the train station which was about ten meters away and there were no shelter.

Heaving heavily, I pulled out my phone. There is two options. One, dash through the rain. I'm sorry but I prefer to stay the way I was now; dry. Or two, call my boyfriend aka Kyuhyun. I took one look at the rain which did not look like it was going to stop anytime. Definitely Option Two.

I fished out my phone from my pocket and pressed the speed dial. "Kyuhyun, can you fetch me from the studio? It's raining and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter