Dongho as your boyfriend?

Love's Signs

 

The sunlight poked through your eyes, signifying that morning had came. You rubbed your eyes and stared blankly at space. Then you realized that you're not in your house but on Shin Dongho's. You started to panic. 
 
"Omo! What time is it? I need to go home now! Ahhhh what would omma do to me?!?!" You cried anxiously. 
 
"Yah! Will you shut up? I'm trying to sleep here!" Dongho yelled at you.
 
"If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be here! Babo!" You said with anger.
 
"Aish. Just shut up! I'll explain what happened to your mother." 
 
"Then wake up now! We'll be late for school if you don't move quickly!" You told him.
 
Dongho lazily rose up from his bed and took his shower. 
 
"Dongho palli! I still have to go home you know!" You were worried what would happen to you when you arrive home. 
 
After several minutes, Dongho was ready.
 
"Kaja!" He flashed a smile which made your heart flutter. His smile can surely melt anyone who've seen it. You looked at his face with a blank expression.
 
"Yah Min Jee-ah." He said, waving his hand in front of your face.
 
"Nae? Ah! Kaja!" You said, snapping out of it.
 
While on your way to Xander's house, you couldn't help but fret. This is the first time that something like this happened and you don't know how would your mom react. 
 
"Stop worrying. I'll explain what really happened to your mom. Araso?"
 
"N-nae..." You fiddled with your fingers.
 
"Young Master, we're here." The driver told Dongho. You quickly went out of the car. Your mother was now outside, with a furious look on his face.
 
"Min Jee-ah! Why are you so late?!?!" Your mom yanked your hair.
 
"Omma! Wait, let me explain!" 
 
"Actually, I'll explain." Dongho stepped in. Your mom let go of you.
 
"Mr. Shin?" Your mother stared at Dongho.
 
"Wait, you know each other?!" You widened your eyes.
 
"Hmm... You must be one of my father's employee." He said.
 
"Nae, I am. But why are you with my daughter, Young Master?"
 
"Ah. I got sick. So I asked her to take care of me." He simply answered.
 
"Ahhh... My Min Jee is such a good person, isn't that right Young Master? Actually, I'd like my daughter to have a boyfriend like you!" Your mom proudly said.
 
"Omma! Stop it!" You were embarrased by what your mom had said. Dongho just laughed at your mom's words.
 
"Then, I'll be going now. I'm sorry if I had caused trouble." He bowed as he left.
 
"Omma! Why did you said that?!" You whined.
 
"Wae? It's about time you get a boyfriend Min Jee-ah! You're 18!"
 
"I don't care about those stuff, okay?" You answered your mom as you head for the shower and prepare for school.
 
 
 
 
 

Hey guys !

I'm terribly sorry for the short update . T_T

I really have no idea what to write for the past few days.

I'll try my best to think for another chapter.

Anyways, thank you for reading and subscribing!

And oh, don't forget to comment ! :D

I LOVE YOU !