So we meet...

Love's Signs

The ringing of the alarm clock pierced through your ears, signaling you to wake up. You got up from your bed and rubbed your eyes. "Good morning Vicky, time to wake up!" You greeted your roommate. She didn't respond. Maybe she's still asleep. You ruffled your hair and headed to the shower. After you took your bath, you dressed and went downstairs.

"Good morning! Oh Min Jee-ah! You look good in that uniform! Alexander! Come see your bestfriend!" Your mom beamed. Alexander hurriedly went to look at you. His heart skipped a beat when he saw you.

"But mom, don't you think the skirt's too short?" You said, pulling your skirt down.

"Of course not! You look pretty? Isn't that right, Alexander?" Your mom looked at him and winked.

"Eh? Ah.. Uhh.. Of course! Min Jee is always pretty." He stuttered.

"Whatever oppa. Let's just eat breakfast." You rolled your eyes. You ate your bacon and eggs and dashed towards the door. You were fired up and overly-excited to go to school. Alexander followed you and rode the school bus...

 

-AT SCHOOL-

"Wooow oppa, your school is big! I could get lost here!" You said, amazed at how wide your new school is.

"You won't get lost if you follow the map right there." He pointed to a bulletin board. "Stay right here while I get our schedules, araso?"

"Araso, oppa."

You got really bored just standing and waiting so you decided to search for your classroom even though you have no idea where that is.

You were on your way to your classroom when ... 

"Yah! Get out of the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You turned your head and bam. A ball hitted you.

Enraged, you stood up and yelled, "Yaah! Who did that?!?!?!"

"I did. Wae?"

You stared at the guy who said those words. You were completely mesmerized by his beautiful face. But you snapped out of it and continue to bawl.

"Are you even gonna say sorry?" You yelled.

"Yah. It's not my fault that you got hit. I already warned you to get out of the way!"  The guy replied.

"Bwoh???" You said in disbelief. "Still! It was your fault, you babo!"

You were about to punch the guy until Alexander came and caught your hand.

"Hey Min Jee! Relax! Mianhae Dongho-ssi. Min Jee's temper is uncontrollable you know. I'm really sorry."  He told the guy as bowed and bowed repeatedly. Xander grabbed your hand and dragged you away from the scene. 

"Yah!!!!!!!! Why did you do that? And who is that guy?!?!?"  You blurted.

"Yah Hwang Min Jee. Next time, don't mess with him. Okay? You're gonna put yourself into trouble if you do!" 

"Wae? And oppa, who is that guy anyway?!"

"Dongho. Shin Dongho. Now if you don't want to get hurt, stay away from him, okay?" Xander said with concern.

"Shin Dongho eh? I'll get my revenge someday. Just wait and see. Muahahahaha." You said on your mind as you grinned.

 

~KKKKRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGG~

 

The bell rang. Xander gave you your schedule.

"Well, looks like we have different schedules. I'll go ahead Min Jee. The teacher is already waiting for you."

"Nae, Xander oppa." You walked towards Ms. Park Ni Young, your first period teacher. She signalled you to enter the classroom.

"Good morning, Seongsaengnim Park!" The students greeted.

"Class, there is a new enrollee in our school. Please introduce yourself."

"Annyeonghaseyo. Hwang Min Jee imnida. Nice too meet you." You bowed. Everybody was paying attention to you except for the guy at the back, who was 

"Okay, Min Jee-ah, you will sit there." She said, pointing to the chair next to the guy who wasn't paying attention. It seems he's too engrossed listening to music, since he's wearing a headphone. Or rather sleeping. His head laid flat on the table. To make a good impression, you greeted the guy.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Min Jee imnida." You really want to have new friends in this school.

The guy slowly raised his head and glared at you. You were surprised to see who that person was.

"YOU?!?!?!??!?!" Both of you chorused.

"Yah!!!!!!!!! You're that Shin Dongho guy, right?" 

All of your classmates were shocked and stared at you.

"Is there a problem, Ms. Hwang Min Jee?" Seongsaengnim Park raised her brow.

After realizing the situation, you calmed yourself.

"Ahh.. That's nothing seongsaengnim. Mianhae." You said as you took your seat.

"God, I can't believe I'm in the same class as this girl." Shin Dongho hissed.

You scoffed. "As if I wanted to be in this class, you jerk."

"Ok class, to start the session, grab your textbooks and open it to page 3." Seongsaengnim told your class.

"Great. This is just great. I'll be spending my first period with this guy." You said in your head.

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi readers!

I'm terribly sorry if I update slowly -__-

I'll try to update as much as I can

Classes will start this June ;_____;

But I promise I'll really try to update! :DDD

I LOVE YOU ALL ! ^3^

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________