htgrghearsfghadrgg

Eventually

“I can't believe it's finally happening,” Kyungsoo replied, hugging tighter.

 

'This is a good moment. This is everything I've ever wanted.'

 

Kyungsoo pulled away and mashed his lips to Jongin's sloppily, catching him by surprise.

 

Jongin began to kiss back just as passionately, and after a moment or two, they pulled away for more air.

 

“That was amazing,” he said.

 

Snatching Jongin's hand, Kyungsoo excitedly dragged him out of the station.

 

-

 

“Wait, wait! Where are we going, Kyungsoo?!”

 

“It's a surprise!”

 

-

 

After 20 minutes of running every which-a-way, turning heads, trying to find the hotel that Kyungsoo booked 2 rooms in, they finally arrived at it.

 

Jongin was stunned. It looked to be so expensive! How did he manage to afford this!?

 

“Are you sure this is okay? I mean this is pretty fancy and--”

 

Kyungsoo playfully hit his shoulder. “Stop worrying. I've been saving money almost 2 years for this occasion. I've got it all covered, alright?” he said, smiling.

 

 

Jongin felt his cheeks burn a little. He'd been doing all of this for him?

'He is really is amazing,'

 

 

Kyungsoo checked in and got the keys to their room. Jongin had been staring at him the whole time, admiring his lover's nice features. I mean, you finally get to hang out with the love of your life after 2 years. Who could blame him?

 

 

As Kyungsoo began to lead him to their room, Jongin grabbed his hand.

 

 

Kyungsoo looked back at him with a soft smile and squeezed it..

 

 

When Kyungsoo had unlocked the door to their room, Jongin immediately jumped on the bed.

 

 

“So exhausted...My back hurts..” he groaned.

 

 

Kyungsoo sat beside him, patting his back. “I'm sorry..” he replied. He really didn't know anything about massaging backs or therapeutic things...

 

 

“Oh! I have something for you. Can you hand me my bag please?”

 

 

He'd gotten a gift for him?

 

 

He bent down and got Jongin's bag that he threw by the nightstand and pulled it up to him.

 

 

“Here..”

 

 

Jongin sat up like an excited puppy and took his bag from Kyungsoo. He started to dig around in it again, through his clothes and other things until he found those two special items he bought for him.

 

 

Kyungsoo's eyes widened when he saw Jongin pull out a cute little teddy bear and a small rectangular purple box. He shoved the teddy bear into Kyungsoo's arms.

 

“Let's start with this little guy. He's for whenever you miss me. He'll give you lots of love and hugs from me. And he'll wipe away all your tears when I can't. Okay?” His eyes had a hint of sadness.

 

 

“Okay..” Kyungsoo replied gloomily. He was reminded that this weekend couldn't last forever, even if they wanted it to. He would have to go back home to his parents that would probably kick him out or something. (which wasn't really a problem, he could go live with Suho or something because he really didn't give a )

 

 

“Don't look so sad, love. This won't be the last time we'll be together, remember?” Jongin said, squishing his lover's cheeks.

 

 

“Now for your other gift..” he added, holding the rectangular box in the palm of his hand out to him.

 

“What is it?” Kyungsoo questioned. Although he has an idea of what it could be...

 

“Take it and open it!”

 

He took the box from his hand and flipped it open.

 

At the sight of what was in the box he made his signature bug-eyed face out of amazement.

 

Two gold bands.

 

Rings.

 

For him and Jongin.

 

“The bottom one's yours. Put it on!” Jongin said. His smile couldn't be any wider at that moment.

 

“You got these just for us...?” he asked, slipping one of the bands onto his ring finger.

 

“Yeah...It's cheesy but..So whenever we look at them, we can think of each other. And to show that we belong to someone,” he said back to him, following Kyungsoo and putting his own ring on.

 

“I really love you,” Kyungsoo mumbled shyly.

 

 

Jongin hugged him tightly for the second time, followed by an “I love you more.”

 

--

note from meepy: this was short and bad ;o; too cheesy huh. and probably ooc. cries.  i'm sorry! i'm just so tired. anywaayyyyysss...next chapter will probably be the last. but i need your help!

leave a little comment suggesting how i should end it! :D after they do all the coupley things first of course..