htgrfwesgr

Eventually

note from meepy: still spoiling you guys lol. possibly the last update for today. hope this isn't too bad and somewhat satisfies you guys! :3 thanks for your continued support! means a lot to me! please excuse any mistakes...; ;

 

Jongin got tired of his phone's boring games and passed out in the seat.

 

Then, he felt everything come to a halt and suddenly, he slammed his head onto the seat in front of him.

 

Damn you, Newton's laws of motion.

But hey, at least he's arrived at his stop. Grabbing his things, he strode out of the train with a spring in his step. It was time to wait for his Kyungsoo. He should be here any moment now.

Taking a seat over at the train waiting area, he set his bag down and retrieved his phone from the bottom of it. He'd lazily tossed it in there when he'd finished playing his games and been half-asleep.

He unlocked it and the screen brightened, telling him he had 2 missed calls and a text from his parents. It said 'Knowing you, you're probably asleep! Have fun and be careful and don't cause any trouble!'

He smiled a little. His parents were so silly. They were strict but at the same time fun.

 

But it wasn't the same for Kyungsoo.

 

His parents were horrible to him. If he could, Jongin would just scoop him up in his arms and take him to his home where they could live happily together.

 

Jongin would try his hardest to make it happen.

 

He was pulled out of his thoughts when he saw another train pull up into the station. Oh god! He's here!

 

He shouldn't have thought so much, he should've fixed his hair and straightened himself up and--

 

The train's here!

 

', ! What do I do?!

Forget it! He'll just have to accept me the way I am right now! Aghhhh...'

He dove for his bag. Flipping it upside down all of his clothes and other knick-knacks he brought with him on trips spilled out. He started to shake it furiously.

 

'Come on, come on! Where is it!? I know I brought it!'

 

Just then, as the train doors slid open, a little teddy bear and a small velvet box fell out of the bag.

 

'Finally!'

 

After he had the gifts for his lover in his hands, he put them behind his back and stood up.

 

'He'll be out in a second. Don't flip, don't flip, don't flip..'

 

10 minutes passed, and no sign of Kyungsoo.

 

What.

 

 

'Maybe he fell asleep. Yeah. Probably. The conductor is probably there waking him up right now..'

 

Another 5 minutes passed, and the train began to move to it's next destination.

 

...What the hell?

 

He was sure that was the train from Kyungsoo's town, so why wasn't he on it?

 

Did he forget about today? No, he couldn't have!

 

'Maybe he was just late for the train,'

If that were true, he'd be here for another....2 hours!

 

He let out a sigh, sat down, and put his gifts down on the seat next to him.

 

Rubbing his forehead, he passed the spot where he had hit earlier and hissed. , that hurt.

 

He turned over to his bag and saw all of his belongings scattered all over. Jongin, being the good, tidy boy he is, started to pick them up and shove them back into it, including his gifts for Kyungsoo.

 

'He'll be here soon. Don't flip.'

 

Now clutching his bag, he drifted off to sleep for the second time.

 

 

Kyungsoo's eyes fluttered open at the feel of being shaken by someone.

 

It was the conductor of the train.

 

“Kid, get up. You're at your stop.” he said.

 

Did he really sleep that long? Wow.

He grabbed his bags and apologized to the old conductor. He pulled his ticket out of his pocket and groggily put it in his hand.

 

“Thanks. Now go.”

 

“Thank you,” he mumbled, speed-walking out of the train. He knew for sure that Jongin was already here.

 

His head turned right and left, eyes scanning throughout the station for Jongin.

Then he settled on a sleeping boy holding a purple backpack like a teddy bear.

 

At that moment, everything clicked. That was Jongin.

 

This was it.

 

He approached him, wondering if he should wake him up or let him sleep. He looked so cute and peaceful.

 

Lowering himself so he was level with Jongin, he began to caress his face softly, smiling.

 

Then he realized Jongin had fell asleep waiting for him and felt bad. No, not bad. Horrible.

 

He hoped he wasn't too mad..

 

He could feel someone touching his cheek.

OHMYGODWHOTHE--

Jongin sat up hastily, sending his forehead into Kyungsoo's.

 

“Ow!” he yelped.

 

Oh my god! Not even 2 minutes and he's already hurt his lover!

 

Breathing heavily and his eyes wide, he scanned his Kyungsoo, who was rubbing his forehead.

 

It was him. Right there. In the flesh.

 

In a matter of seconds, without even thinking, he flew from his seat, tackled Kyungsoo, and captured him in a bone-crushing hug.

 

Kyungsoo threw his arms around Jongin's neck and buried his head in his shoulder.

 

“Finally,” he heard Jongin say.

 

“I have you.”