nthgrefagrsge

Eventually

note from meepy: i'm just spoiling you guys aren't i? |D this should be done by next week but knowing me i'm always tired with school and whatnot. remember guys! they still have to meet up and then they go do cute couple things! :3 also if you're confused i'm writing about bullet trains...i have no idea how trains and things like that work in korea, i only know by taking some in the summer here in the us. so please bear with me! thankyu! :D

deadmau5 - the veldt

--

“Almost there...” Kyungsoo mumbled, carrying 5 bags of groceries in the direction of his home. He'd gotten used to being piled with grocery bags. As he was forced to do it more and more, he had gotten stronger, and could carry more.

 

He arrived at the door and put a bag down to grab a key from his back pocket. Once he had it, he was about to unlock the door when his dad did it for him.

 

“Thanks,” he said to him.

 

He had carried them inside and put them all in the counter, soon sorting them and put them all in the respective places. He had gotten everything his parents asked for. He made sure three times.

 

It was 12.

 

“!” he cursed out loud, not caring anymore about who was there or whatever the consequences were. Kyungsoo then dashed into his room and retrieved the spare money he kept under his bed, took his bag, and flew outside the door, hearing shouts from his father.

 

Whatever.

 

Only Jongin mattered now.

 

His town's own train station was pretty far from his house, unlike Jongin's, much to his dismay. He was running there as fast as his legs could take him, until it began to rain.

 

He cursed out loud, covered his head with his bag, and kept running.

 

By the time he got there, he was soaked and panting hard.

 

'I haven't run this much in weeks,' he thought to himself.

 

Then he saw that his train was just leaving. But he couldn't bring himself to run anymore. His legs felt like lead. He felt like crying. But this wasn't over yet.

 

He shuffled over inside the gas station that was across the street to buy another ticket and a small travel umbrella.

 

“The next train won't be here for about 15 minutes. Are you sure you want another ticket?”

 

. Jongin isn't going to be happy.

 

“Yes, please.”

 

-

Okay. 10 am.

 

Jongin boarded his train that would take him to his 'heaven' or so he called it.

 

He took a seat in the middle, and slumped into it.

 

It would be about 2 or 3 hours before he would arrive.

 

He took out his ipod from his bag and slipped his black headphones over his ears.

 

He pulled out his phone from his pocket and began to play games on it.

To say he was excited was an understatement.

 

-

 

'Today isn't coming out like it should be,' Kyungsoo thought.

 

'I really hate my parents.'

 

He stood there in the rain, his new black mini umbrella shielding him from it. He couldn't stop cursing his parents, his family, just everything--

Oh!

 

It's here.

 

He didn't think that hatred could pass the time so quickly.

But whatever made time go faster!

 

He boarded it, taking a seat in the back. Surprisingly, there hadn't been many people there, save a couple of college students blabbering and an elderly woman.

 

Drooping in his seat dejectedly, he pulled his phone from his pocket. Thankfully it hadn't gotten wet from the rain.

 

He flipped it open. The screen revealed he had 12 missed calls, 25 text messages, and 3 voice mails.

 

And from who?

 

His siblings and father.

 

Okay. Whatever. He's sick of this . He doesn't care anymore.

 

He would've called Jongin to tell him he'd be late but he couldn't. They lived too far apart from each other. He would get extra fees on his phone bill and his parents would yell at him.

 

Well, more than they already did.

Maybe he'll just run away. Yeah, sounds good.

 

He sighed, and then buried his face in his hands. “I've lost my mind,” he whispered to himself.

 

He couldn't run away. His job at the small bakery down the street could barely support him. He's been saving every cent he could for this trip since last year. And that was for this trip only.

 

He sat back up and mentally scolded himself. Stop being so sad, his mind said to him. Today is a day to be happy. You're gonna see your boyfriend.

 

Yes. That's it. Your amazing boyfriend Jongin.

 

The one with the nice lips, twinkly eyes, cute nose, cute smile, cute everything...

 

Kyungsoo began to feel the sleep fairies pull at his eyelids, and before he knew it, he drifted off into slumber.