asfghjkl

Eventually

Jongin was sleepily sitting at his desk, typing away as fast as he can on his laptop. He was ready to pass out right there, but he wouldn't let himself. This was just too important. He was just too important.

 

He?

 

Kyungsoo.

 

Kyungsoo was his boyfriend of 2 years, someone he had met on some social networking site. A few hundred messages later, he had divuldged that he didn't live too far away from Jongin. Everything had gone so perfect, and well, things lead to another, and before they even knew it, they were head-over-heels in love.

 

It was still far though. He didn't have a car, and if someone even breathed a word about Kyungsoo to his parents or sisters, he'd get it. And his boyfriend might get it, too. Lately these days people have been gossiping so much about online predators, men who try to lure you out or you and get your address or hack into your accounts for money. His mom would make the police track him down and arrest him in seconds. And with a man too. His father would probably disown him!

 

But he knew for sure his Kyungsoo wasn't like that. They tried to Skype chat and video call at least three times a week, and he didn't look anything like the sort! Pretty much the opposite, actually. He had big eyes, perfect hair, a cute boopable nose, pretty, soft-looking lips..

But he's never really seen a or knew one personally. But whatever. Kyungsoo wasn't like that.

 

Sometimes you just know.

You know?

 

Jongin desperately wished he could just teleport over to where his lover was, and hold his hand, kiss his nose, hold him, and scream to the world how much he loved his Kyungsoo. His donut.

 

Countless times they'd pulled all-nighters, eaten together and watched movies over webcam. One time, when his grandmother had passed away and he couldn't quit bawling, Kyungsoo had sung songs to him until he stopped.

 

Although it was frustrating at times that they couldn't have the real thing, Jongin knew that eventually, in the next two months when summer came, they could have it.

 

-

 

Kyungsoo lay on his stomach, cradling his head in his arms in front of his laptop, eagerly awaiting his boyfriend's reply. He was a fast typer.

 

'I bet if there was a typing olympics, he would win all of the medals,'

 

Jongin was his boyfriend of 2 years, getting close to 3, actually. And he had no shame. His parents and his siblings knew of him, and they really couldn't care less.

 

Not that they cared about him in the first place.

 

Jongin was his escape from everything—the s who bullied and at school, his mom and dad always pressuring him to do better, his siblings who never left him alone and didn't respect his things.

 

Jongin was like a fallen angel to him, a blessing. The light of his life.

And he wanted to keep it that way, always and forever.

 

He smiled to himself, remembering their plans to meet up in a small town not too far for the both of them. He could picture it now, him tackling his lover down, showering him with love and kisses and hugs and not letting go for the rest of the day. Or night. Or month.

 

Or ever.

 

Then they would go to a hotel or something and sleep together and then eat cake and spaghetti and lots of pizza and watch TV and cuddle and oh boy he was getting hungry just thinking about that stuff and--

 

Oh! A reply!

 

“I love you so much. I just want to lkfdklfjg you.” ( that one was especially for you two )

 

He felt his heart swell and let out a happy sigh.

 

Nothing else could make him feel like this. He had girlfriends in the past and a boyfriend once, but none of them could make him swoon like Jongin could.

 

Jongin was well-kept at all times, with thick lips and gleaming eyes and a smile that could illuminate his day and night and month and life at any given time. A few times when they had made video calls, he showed Kyungsoo his new dances and sung short melodies and sometimes they hadn't even done nothing, just stared at each other and smiled and basked in the feeling of having someone so perfect love you.

 

Kyungsoo began typing back his reply, now with a full blown grin.

 

“When I see you, I'm going to tackle you. Just literally tackle you. And then I'm gonna kiss you into oblivion.”

 

When saw and heard Jongin giggle, he wanted to take that image of him and just trap it into his mind forever.

 

He wanted to lay in a big flowery grassy field with Jongin and hold his hand, go to the carnival and eat lots of ice cream with him and probably puke, introduce him to all his friends at school, be spinned around by him, kiss him, and just wanted to make a ing million page novel on why he loved him so much.

 

Although it was frustrating at times that they couldn't have the real thing, Kyungsoo knew that eventually, in the next two months when summer came, they could have it.

 

--

a note from meepy: SHHHHSHHSHSHSH I WILL WRITE A SEQUEL IT SHOULD BE UP  SOMETIME IDK I'M A LAZY AND SCHOOL WEARS ME OUT