At least from now on - Soohyun part 2

U-KISS Mini-Stories Part 1 - Heartbreak edition

You could feel your heart pounding against your chest. Heavily. It was so pounding so hard, it almost hurt. But this was the day that you were waiting for so long, and even though you were sure to not regret it, you were afraid of the outcome of the things that were going to happen next. But thinking back a few days… You smiled happily.

„We are very thankful to all our Kiss Mes that helped us all these years. We are so proud of you and we will always love you. But the time has come for us to leave the stage and give it to our precious Dongsaengs. Please also support our lovely juniors and don’t forget us. This was U-KISS!“, Soohyun said.

And then the group started to sing their last song as U-KISS. End of the road. And even though you were crying, because they stopped promoting as a group, you couldn’t help but be happy. Soohyun was already 35. Which meant he was still young, but for an idol, he was rather old. And the really important thing was: He still was unmarried and only lived for his Kiss Mes. With that thought you always held on to your love for him and you never even tried to find another man. As you promised, you were waiting for him. And now he stopped being in U-KISS, so that was your chance.

And with that, you were standing right in front of his house, dressed up very pretty and nervous like never before. But feeling stronger because of your thoughts you finally rang the bell and waited for him to open the door.

„I’m coming!“, you heard him say cheerful. He opened the door and the smile on his face froze. „N-una?“, he said surprised and couldn’t stop staring at you. You smiled gently and nodded. „Can… Can I come i?“, you asked and he hurriedly made way and let you in.

„What… Why… How…?“

He couldn’t find the right words, so you laughed out loudly. „Calm down, let’s sit down and talk, shall we?“

With that he let you sit down in the living room and brought something to drink. You took a sip of water, which seemed eough for Soohyun to straighten out his thoughts and be able to talk again.

„Why are you here?“, he asked. You could hear he was happy to see you, which made you even more happy.

„I told you that I’d wait for you.“, you said amused, trying to cover up your own nervous feelings.

„But… All these years?“, he said and suddenly you felt like he did’t like that you were here.

„Yes, all these years. You also never got a girlfriend and it was all right. Why can’t I not have a boyfriend to wait for you?“

He seemed to think about your words and you felt even more uncomfortable. A tiny thought of regret started to grow. No, you didn’t want to regret this love for the last thirteen years. You waited because you wanted to be together with him, and even if he turned you down now, you at least tried everything. „Let’s meet again.“, you said suddenly and he looked directly in your eyes. „I know that we won’t be like before just like that, but I really want to be together with you. I always thought of you and wanted to be with you. Now you finally stepped back from the idol world and you’re old enough to have a family of your own. Isn’t it all right now?“, you said in a persuasive voice. He looked at the table and suddenly shook his head.

„I didn’t want you to wait. You should already be married happily with lovely little kids and a great husband. Why did you wait?“

Could this be, was he angry?

„But… But I don’t want to have any other husband than you! Can’t you accept that? Why be angry?“, you said, a little bit louder than you wanted. He stood up, grabbed your hand and pulled you up. He took your bag and dragged you with him to the door. „No. That’s not good. That’s not what should’ve happened. We can’t marry, we can’t be together!“, he said and pushed you out of the door, gave you your bag and once again shook his head. „We can’t be together!“

„At least tell me why!“, you shouted out, but it was too late, he already closed the door. „Stupid donkey!“, you screamed at the closed door, turned around and were about to storm away, when you suddenly felt an arm around your hip, pulling you a few steps back into a tight backhug.

„I’m sorry…“, he whispered into your ear and you could feel his warm breath. „I… don’t even know why we can’t be together. I just don’t want anybody to harass you anymore. But I guess my fans have grown up, too?“

Slowly he turned you around to look into your eyes. He seemed very calm and happy about the situation right now, as if he just had to get used to it. He hugged you once again, gave you a kiss on your head. He looked deep into your eyes and gave you a kiss on your forehead. Once again he looked into your eyes to kiss you on your cheek. And finally, he opened his mouth again and said: „Let’s make sure that we’re never separated. At least from now on. Will you marry me?“

You finally let go of your bag and hugged him, while you gave him a loving kiss as an answer.