Figuring Out

Till The End (One Step Closer's Special Story/Sequel)

 

KYUHYUN POV

I was eating my dinner with my wife, Miyoung when I had a phone calls from Leeteuk-hyung. Miyoung glared at me telling me not to pick up the phone because she afraid I might tell hyung everything. I signalled to her that I got everything under controlled but she still mumbling. I just pick up the phone.

"Oh, hyung. whatssup?" I avoid from Miyoung who want to snacthed the phone away.

"Kyuhyun-ah. sorry to bother you at the moment but can I ask you something?" Leeteuk hyung asked me.

"Put it on the loudspeaker! Ppali!" Miyoung whispered to me and urged me.

I look at her and sighed. But I followed what she asked me to. How could I denied any of my beloved wife's request. I the loudspeaker.

"Yes hyung? What's wrong?" Back to my conversation with my hyung while my wife is listening.

"Did ____ tell you or Miyoung anything?"

"Anything? I dont get it hyung." I pretend that I know nothing or Miyoung gonna chop me into pieces.

"Well, she is actually act cold to me past fe days since I told her that I have to go to China this weekend. She never act like this before. Last time she simple get mad at me because of simple things when she is pregnant to Alan and Adam. I dont get why now. Before I told her this news she was okay with me. Perhaps she tell you or Miyoung something? Is she pregnant again?"

I cant help but laughing but Miyoung pinched my arms. She warned me that Leeteuk hyung might heard me laughing. But that was funny. How could he think his wife is pregnant again? He think he is that strong? To let her pregnant every year? And twin again? Okay the fact that hyung have two twins makes me jealous. I never expected that my hyung is that strong. Haha. Okay, back to the phone conversation.

"No hyung. She didnt say anything and I dont think she is pregnant. Maybe you did something wrong to her? Or maybe you forget.... Ouch!"

I was about to help my hyung to give him clues but Miyoung pinched my cheek so hard and she grabbed my phone then off the call.

"Jagiya! It hurts!" I puffed my red cheeks.

"Served you right! I told you not to tell him anything but you are giving him clues. Let him figure out himself." Miyoung said to me.

"Araso.." I pouted. "Maybe he is too old now. That is why he forgets thing easily." I said.

"Dont back up him." Miyoung pointed at me. "Old or not. That is so important. How could he forget. Poor my friend." She sighed. "If you do something like that, I wont forgive you easily and I will bring our son, Kyuyoung and run away from this house." She warned me.

"Yah! I will never did that. I am still young and well, my brain always functioning so well than my other hyungs." I bragged.

*END OF KYUHYUN POV*

 

*LEA POV*

Yesung is in toilet when his phone is ringing. I picked up the phone without seeing who is calling.

"Annyeonhaseyo.."

"Oh, Lea! That is great. I am calling Jongwoon because I want to talk to you anyways.."

I look at the phone's screen. Oh. it is Leeteuk.

"What is wrong oppa?" I asked him.

"Did my wife meet you lately. Did she said or tell you anything?"

Anything..? Hmm, this must be what ___ told me yesterday.

"No. Nothing. Waeyo oppa? Did you guys fight?" I pretend to know nothing.

"We didnt fight. Hmm.." He sighed. "Never mind Lea. Bye."

Thn he hung up the phone. I laugh to myself. Yesung suddenly out from the toilet and staring at me weirdly.

"What is wrong with you darling?" He said.

"Nothing. But your hyung really funny. He just called me just to ask what is wrong with her wife. And before that Miyoung already told me thathe called Kyuhyun too. He keep thinking that ___ is pregnant again."

Yesung cant help it but laugh along with me. "Ofcourse. He sometimes like a ert when he keep on talking to himself about when he and ___ ...  did uhmm..you know.." Yesung signalled me so that I understand because he wont dare say those 18sx word in front of the kids. I just laugh at his statement.

*END OF LEA POV*

 

*

 

*LEETEUK POV*

I sighed. Kyuhyun and Miyoung dont know anything. So does Lea and Yesung. I really dont get it. Who should I ask? BigBang? Andwae. TOP and Taeyand are busy preparing for their wedding. GD just get married. Daesung and Seungri are in Japan right now. I am so confused. Why she seems to be so mad at me just because of this small things? Not like I will go forever. I dont dare to leave my family too but this is work. Aishh. Ughhh. I groaned in frustration forgetting that my children are playing in front of me.

"Appa.. waegure?" Jane come closer to me and touch my face with her hands.

"Appa.." Adam with his baby steps walking closer to me and tapped my lap with his small hands.

"I am fine. Appa just tired. You two keep on playing okay?" I touched Jane's face and Adam's hair.

I am so lucky having them. They are so well behaved and understand me so much. But why my wife suddenly refused to understand me? Just for 3 days. I sighed again and thinking so deep. Suddenly Danny snapped me back to reality.

"Appa.. I think Alan need to change his diapers. I smell something."

"Oh.. Jinjja?"

"Ne..But if appa is tired, I ask eomma to..."

"No, Danny.. dont bothered eomma. She might be tired." Yes, I dont wanna messed with her unstable emotions right now. "Appa will do it. But can you help me take two diapers upstairs? I'll change Adam's diapers too."

"Araso.." He didnt questioned much and quickly walk upstairs to do what I asked him to.

I am blessed seriously. I am very thankful. Although I am such a jerk before but ____ is giving me a big chances and she give me all the happiness I can have in this world. That is why I dont want to lose her again.  I dont wanna everything I build this time burn down just like that. It's so hard to make her believe in me again and I dont want even a small things wll ruin what we have today. And that is why I must figure out why she is acting like this to me. She is precious to me.

*END OF LEETEUK POV*

 

Hey lovely readers. I appreciated all comments! Seriously. marissa566 and HYOloveRONA , i feel like it's been awhile since i dont interact with you guys! hehe. OTHERS TOO! cant mention all. it's almost 2AM here. sorry! hehe. Thankyou for reading! Now, can you please drop your comment? hehe. THANKS! ;)

*just feel like put this picture. cute right? hehe