Baby, why?

Till The End (One Step Closer's Special Story/Sequel)

 

"Eommaaaaaa.. we're home."

You heard Danny's voice but you are busy showering 2years old (normal age not Korean age) Adam and Alan.

"Eomma! Hyung!" Alan said excitedly.

"Araso. lets dried yourself first."

You take out both Adam and Alan from the bathtub and start dried them with the towels. Then you lead both of them out from the shower room.

"Mommy, I miss you!" Jane run to you while speaking in English and hug you.

"I miss you too princess. How was school?" You said while preparing Adam and Alan.

"This new school is jjang. All friends are nice. Not like the previous one. They always bullied us." 

While Jane are busy telling you her story, you saw Leeteuk enters the room with Danny. He is busy talking on the phone. 

"Eomma!" Danny run to you and kissed your cheek then he start to play with Adam who is done wearing clothes.

You keep on preparing Alan while keep on listening to Jane's story and responded to her. It is like her routine everyday. Get back from school and tell you what happened on her school life. You never refused to listen to her story no matter what you do at that moment.

"Okay. Alan is ready. Now, Danny and Jane, lets have some lunch before we start doing your homework." You said. Life as a housewife are seriously busier than your life as a celebrity before. You admit you are sometimes tired but you wanna give the best for your family.

"Danny, Jane help eomma bring Adam and Alan to the downstairs carefully. I want to clear this room first."

"Okay!"

Then they lead their brothers to the downstairs. You clean the room. Leeteuk was there too. But he keep on with his phone. He is really busy too. You finished cleaning and you are about to go out from that room when suddenly Leeteuk pull you and make you sit on his lap.

"Why you ignore me?" He said while hugging you who is on his lap.

"I did not." You opposed. "You are the one who busy talking to the phone."

"Sorry." He pouted. "But I miss you too. Give me a kiss and a hug like you give Danny and Jane too."

"Aigoo. You are so childish." You chuckles. But then you give him a kiss on his forehead and hug him.

He gives you a wide smile but then start to pouts again. "Baby. I am tired."

"Aww~ Poor my honey. Let me massage you after this. But now lets have some lunch first. Come on. Our children are waiting for us." You his hair gently.

"Okay! Lets go."

You walk with him to the downstairs and you can see your children are watching the tv together with a nice behaviour. You are so lucky for having them.

"Adam, Alan. Come to appa. I miss you guys." Leeteuk open his arms when Adam and Alan starts to run a little to him.

"Eomma. Let me help you prepare the plates. Eomma must be tired too." Jane said as she folows you to the dining room.

"My daughter is all grown up now." You her hair and kiss her forehead.

Then Jane help you arrange all the plates and everything needed. After awhile, you call all your family to sit together for lunch. You are about to feed Adam and Alan when Leeteuk offers himself to feed them. At first you argue with him since he havent eat anything too but later you give up since he really insisted.

"Baby.." Leeteuk said while feeding the twins.

"Ne?" Danny, Jane and even Adam and Alan replied him together in unison.

Leeteuk chuckles at the reaction he received. "Not you guys. It's eomma." Then he chuckles again. "I have so many babies."

Danny and Jane just laugh.  You cant help but laugh along too.

"Why?" You asked him.

"Actually next week, I have to go to Taiwan for 3 days for EXO's fanmeeting. I have to be their MC."

You almost choked when you heard that. It's been awhile he didnt go out of the country. Wait, since you guys were married, he never leave the house to go out from Korea. You dont mind that much but next week is actually supposed to be a big day for you and him.

"Why you? Cant they replace you with someone else? Hyukjae oppa or Shindong oppa?" You put down your chopstick.

"Baby.. Hyukjae's wife is pregnant and Shindong got some other schedules. And beside, they used to have me as their MC when they first debuted. It's only for 3 days." He explained.

"Appa want to leave us again?" Jane asked.

"No. Baby.. I need to go there for work. I will be back. Just for 3 days." He explained to Jane.

"Then who will take care of us? I am afraid appa wont come back.." Jane pouted.

"Appa have promise before right? Appa wont leave you guys again. I swear. Just for 3 days."

"Jane..dont worry. Oppa will take care of our family." Danny said.

"Okay." Jane said.

"Dont worry. Appa will bring back many presents for you guys." Leeteuk said happily. Danny and Jane cheer happily too.

But you just sit there quietly thinking. He can reject the job. Why he still wanna go. Did he forget? Ughh.

"Baby..please? Just for two days? Even our kids understand me. Baby..please.." He look at you.

This is not about understand or not understand Park Jungsoo. Ughh!

You stand up without saying anything. You pick your leftover food and walk to the sink. You wash it quickly and head out of the dining room. You know you are acting childish in front of your kids but you cant helped it to get mad at Leeteuk. You walk to the laundry room to wash some clothes and starts ignoring Leeteuk.

"Appa..eomma waegure?" Jane asked Leeteuk.

Leeteuk let out a deep sighed. "I'll talk to eomma later on. You guys finished your food. You too Adam and Alan" He said and continue to feed Adam and Alan.

Meanwhile you are doing the laundry. You keep on mumbling to yourself. Keep on furrowing your eyebrows. Yes, you still feel unsatisfied to your husband. You keep on doing the laundry but then after some times, you feel someone back hug you slowly.

"Baby.." He whispered to your ears.

You keep on your silence. Ignoring him.

"Baby.. are you pregnant again? Why you seems moody. The last time you act like this when you pregnant to Adam and Alan." He chuckles a bit then.

"I am not in the mood to joke around. I am busy. Let go." You pushed away his hand from keep on back hugging you.

"Baby.. what is wrong?" He pull your hands.

"Jungsoo please. I wanna do this laundry now. I dont feel like talking." You simply said.

He sighed and let go of your hands. He messed with his own hair and groaned in frustration. You just let him be.

 

Annyeong you ! =D How are you? Wow, I am so excited reading all those comments and the subscribers I received. Thankyou so much. I am currently waiting for this fic's poster so I wont update until I get the poster (dont worry. i will receive it soon!) Btw, enjoy a small update from me and dont forget to COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! xD Thankyou so much!