Lie

Till The End (One Step Closer's Special Story/Sequel)

"Appa is going now. Danny, take care of your dongsaeng and your eomma, okay?" Leeteuk kissed his forehead and Danny hugged him.

"Dont worry, appa. I will. I love you." He said.

"I love you too. Now, Jane.." Leeteuk pulled our only daughter who starts sobbing. "Jane baby.. 3 days only? Okay? Appa will give you video call. So get close with the Ipad I left you and oppa. Arasso, baby? I love you." Leeteuk her hair and kiss her cheek.

"I love you too appa. Appa.. promise me you will be back." Jane is so worried she is not going to see Leeteuk again.

"I swear baby.. Dont worry. I promise I give you video call as soon as I arrived." Then Leeteuk pinky promise with her.

Jane just nodded slowly. Leeteuk moved closer to Alan. You are holding Alan's hands and is carrying Adam in your other hand. He squatted down to matched Alan's height.

"Alan baby.. Be a good boy and sleep well. Dont trouble your eomma, okay? I love you." Then he kissed and hug Alan. Alan seems understand him and respond to Leeteuk with a small nods.

Leeteuk stand again. "Adam. You too. Be a good boy. Okay baby? I love you too." He said and kissed Adam.

After that he stand and look at you. You said nothing and about to pull your kids inside the house when he stop you.

"Baby. I am really sorry for whatever I did to you. We'll talk when I get back okay? I miss you so much." 

You havent talk to him this past week except for the children's matter. You managed to act cold to him. You wants him to remember by himself but he just...

"Baby.. I love you." He gives a quick pecks on your lips before you realized it. 

You stared at him. "You are late. Just go. Your manager hyung is waiting." You said coldly..\

He sighed. "Bye all my babies. I'll be back." He said as he waved along while he is walking to the car. 

You let your children to watch him gone then you let them all in into the house. You locked the door and sit on the couch.

"Eomma.. where is the charger?" Jane suddenly asked you while pointing on the Ipad.

"Why baby? That Ipad is fully charged." You said to her.

"But I'm afraid it will runs out battery if appa give video call later.." She pouts.

"Baby. appa, just went a few minutes. It took him a few more hours to arrived. You still have lots of time."

"Araso. But I already miss appa.." She seems like crying.

"Jane. He will be back. Three days only.:" You said to your daughter.

Yeah. Just three days. You understand that. But you choose to ignore that fact since the next day after tomorrow is the important day for you and him but he forget!! How could him. You dont feel like talking to him this past week. Yes, you never been really sulked at him this childish so whatever. You just want him to remember.

 

*

 

You was preparing for the breakfast when you heard Danny was calling you from the living room. You leave whatever you are doing at that moment and walk to the living room to see your children. They really wake up so early just to wait for Leeteuk's call. Then you see four of your children are gathering  on the couchin front of the Ipad  their father left them. Wow. He really keep his promised. He really call them when he arrived.

"Appaaaa!!" Adam and Alan so excited when they see Leeteuk on the screen.

"Appa, you already arrived?" Danny asked.

"Yeah. I just arrived the hotel. You guys just woke up babies?"

"Ne!!" All of them answered him . 

You just watched them from behind the couch.

"Where is eomma?" He asked.

"Eomma! Ppali come here." Jane signals you to sit next to her.

"Tell appa, I am busy cooking. Danny, dont let your dongsaeng fight over the Ipad." You tell Danny since you know your children might fight to get the Ipad for them just to talk to Leeteuk.

"Araso eomma. But eomma, you dont wanna talk to appa?" Danny asked.

"I need to cook Danny. Or you guys will be late for school." Then you walk back to the kitchen and letting your children continues talking to him..

Ofcourse you wanna talk to him. It's been a week you didnt reallly talk to him. But no. You want him to learn his lesson. You continue with your work preparing breakfast for your children. Not long after that, you saw Danny and Jane entering the kitchen while holding Adam and Alan's hands.

"Ohh..my sweethearts are here. But I didnt finished cooking yet. Go play together first okay?" You kissed both Adam and Alan's cheek. They grown up so fast and they are so cute. Well, Leeteuk actually lied to you on the day you delivered them. He said both of them looks like you but no. They still looking at him but this time, they had his eyes. You dont really mind since they are him and yours.

"Eomma..why you dont wanna talk to appa? Appa look very sad." Jane pouted.

"He said he really miss you." Danny added.

"Honey.. I am busy cooking for you. Later I will call him if I have time, okay?" You lie.

"Araso.."

You smile at them. "Now, can you guys play with Alan and Adam atthe living room while I'm cooking? I will call you guys when I am finished."

He miss you? You miss him too. But ...

You continue cooking and when you are done you quickly gathers you children and eat together. After eating, with Yesung's help, Danny and Jane went to their school. You keep on doing your daily routine as a housewife cleaning the house, doing the laundry and taking care of your two younger son. 

At night, you're finally managed to put Alan and Adam to sleep since they are being so active now, they barely easily to put to sleep. Usually it was Leeteuk who always managed to put them to sleep every night. But it has been two nights you have to put them to sleep by yourself and luckily you still managed to put them into sleep in their own baby room. Before you walk in to your room, you check on Jane and Danny who already fall asleep. After that, you walk into your room. Your empty room. You sit on the dressing table. You look at the clock on the wall. Already 12am. Well, it is time. And you are alone. It would be much better if there is Leeteuk but he is not in the country and he is forgetting what day is today. You look at yourself in the mirror and sighed. Suddenly your phone is ringing. 

'My Husband'

 

Heyya! Thankyou for commenting! I enjoy every of your comments!

DO SUBSCRIBE TOO! DONT JUST BOOKMARKED ME. :(

Since this will be shortfic, it will end soon. :( But do drop your comment/s okay? =)

I finally get my poster! \o/

Okay! Thanks again! =D

Enjoy this pictures. <3