Surprised

Till The End (One Step Closer's Special Story/Sequel)

 

You are standing in the dark room and dont know what to do. But suddenly you heard a click. Someone open your bedroom's door. You dont know what to do seriously. To scream or to run. You slowly wandering your hands on the dressing table to get your handphone. Suddenly a pair of hands lingering around your waist. You quickly turn as you feel so shocked. Then he immediately hugged you.

"Dont worry..it's me." He slowly said.

"J..Jungsoo?" You said hesitatedly. But you know it is him since you can smell his own scents.

"Yes baby. I miss you." He hugged you so tight.

You feel like hugging him backbut suddenly you remembered something. "Yah..! Why you turn off all the lights? You scared me. Annoying.." You pushed him from hugging you. You can still see his face although it is dark.

He didnt answer you but he slowly grabbed your hands. "I have something for you. Come follow me." 

You didnt say anything but just follow him in the dark. He leads you carefully to the downstairs where suddenly you can see a little lights from the living room in the dark. As you walk down the stairs and see the lights, you are so touched and impressed.

"Y..You.. did all this?" You stutered.

"Yes, baby. Right after I arrived Korea." He said.

You feels like you are going to burst into tears. You hate how he forget you and his 3rd anniversary but he give you all this surprised. You cant deny you actually have a romantic husband. He actually prepared a nice candle light on the table in your living room. Everything is just so perfect and nice. So beautiful. He actually set the table and prepared the table so nice and the scenary is so romantic like in any drama on tv  but you feel so happy. You immediately forgot how you actually mad at him.

"When..did you do all this?" You said slowly to him as he lead you to sit.

"When I peek in you are already upstairs. I quickly sneak in and yeah~ I did this. Sorry though.. It was not as.." 

"It is perfect." You said as you sit. He sit in front of you.

"___" He said your name slowly. You look him into the eyes.

"I am so sorry I forgot our anniversary.  I was so into my works until I forgot what's important to me. You. To look back, I never give you a perfect celebration of our anniversary past years. The first anniversary when you are pregnant to Adam and Alan and we just had casual dinner with Danny and Jane. The second anniversary I just call you at the night because I wasn't home since I have a late filming taht time. And this 3rd year, how could I be so idiot, I cant remember our anniversary and event went overseas for work. I only remembered when I asked someone about the date." He let out a deep sighed. "Then I tried to call you but you didnt pick up your phones. Before I went to China, I had called Kyuhyun and even Lea to asked them what is wrong with you but I guess I am so stupid. I know you hate your husband now. Even hate me the way I talk too much right now but I am really sorry. Truly sorry. I am.."

You let out a deep sighed. "Have you finished?" 

"No." He said and suddenly he leaned closer across the table and pulled your chin and makes you look him into his eyes. He pulled you closer and landed his lips on yours. After a few seconds, he pulled away.

"Happy 3rd anniversary my wife. I love you so much. Thankyou for being with me all this years. Thankyou for always loving me for about 9 years?" he chuckles abit but then he kissed you again and again until you dont know you guys have been kissing for how long.

"Can you give me chance to talk now?" You said as you pulled away from his y lips.

"Sorry. I just miss you so much."

" But 9 years? Woah. I lost count on that. But..Well, I am mad before since you forget our anniversary. I even tell Kyuhyun and Miyoung about this and Kyuhyun said it is because you are too old now.." 

He cut your word quickly. "What? Aishhh that Kyuhyun never changed! How could he said I am old? I am only in my 30s. Not yet 40 years old."

"Yaaaaa.. I havent finished yet.." You pouted.

"Ohh. baby.. I am sorry.." He pinched yor cheeks lightly.

"Even if you way too old, I still love you with all my heart. But next time if you forget this kind of things I will.." You glared at him.

"I will take whatever punishment you wanna give me but please just dont leave me. I cant live without you." He immediately said.

"I wont. I promised you before right? I wont leave you if you keep your promises too. Your promises to me, to our children. To all your babies.." You joke at him.

"I will. Of course. What else I could ask for? I have a beautiful and perfect wife. I have 2 amazing twins that I never imagined before.."

"Never imagined? Liar. You always brag around with your to twins." You said at him earning a laugh from him.

"I mean I never imagined having two twins. Yes I did imagine having a fraternal twin but I dont know that I am that strong until the next children I have with you would be a twin boys! All of the members are jealous at me, you know." 

There he goes bragging again. "So it was all your own effort?"

"Aniyo.. Of course without you I cant make any of mydreams and imaginations become real. That is why I love you more than anything."

You just smile at him.  Suddenly he take out a small box out from his pocket. He opened the box and show it to you.

You rolled your eyes. "Honey.. what is this?" You are so shocked. You already have your wedding ring on the wedding day and now he is giving you this?

"Actually.. I have been keeping this for years.  I always wanted to give you this but you know back then since I am such a stupid so.."

"But why you didnt give me on our wedding?"

"Well, I thought you should have something more expensive than this on our wedding so.."

"I dont know that my husband are this rich." You joke at him.

"I will give everything just for you and our family."

"But all I need is your love honey.." You kiss him them. Then he blushed not expecting you would said and did that.

"So, will you keep this along with all the gifts I gave you on our 300th days before?"

"Why would I keep that? I wanna wear this!" You said to him.

"But.. But why you didnt wear the necklace I gave to you?"

"Because.. that is just past memories I wanna keep it away. Keep it deep inside my heart because to be honest, it gives me pain sometimes when I look at it. But I dont really care right now because you are mine now and forever. I wanna let all the memories to be keep in the safest place. Past is past. What is important is now. I love the man in front of me who I know would do anything for me now."

"I am he happiest man ever. I never once regretted meeting you this almost 9 years. The only thing I regretted is.."

You cut him immediately as you know what he is going to say. "Shh,," You put your fingers on his lips. "Told you I hate talking about it. Past is past. We doesnt need to bring up the past."

"Araso.. mianhae. Saranghae." He said and kiss you again. Then he pulled away. He look at you. "Baby.. do you remember when is our first kiss?"

"Inside the phone booth on a rainy days? Oh.. wait. that was you with other girl." You joke at him.

"Ya.." He puffed his cheek. 

You chuckles. "Of course I remember. In front of the elevator while Beast and Sulli are watching, right?" The you chuckled a bit remembering that time.

"Aniyo.." He pouted.

You furrowed your eyebrows. That was both of you guys first kiss. But he said no. So when is exactly. "Ya.. it's right. I am not wrong. What did you exactly mean?"

"How could you dont remember it? It was when you get sick. When I kiss you when you are sleeping while fall sick. Remember?"

Yopu laugh hard when you heard that. "Can you count that as a kiss? Haha"

He hit your hand lightly. "Baby... dont laugh. So it was that funny to you? Jiyoung even almost hit me because of that. Thank God there was Youngbae at that time." He said as you keep on laughing.  Then he look away.

You quickly stop when you see him about to sulk. You dont want to ruin to mood right now. "Honey.." You pulled his chin slowly. "It doesnt matter for me when is our first kiss because what I know now, you are mine forever so I can kiss whenever or wherever I like or I want." You said.

"Okay.. This is what you said and dont blame me later if I kiss you anywhere." He said while grinning.

"Fine." You said and kiss his lips. He kiss you back as usual.

This time the kiss get so deep as he move to your side. He kiss you more deeper and get intense and more passionate. You didnt once hesitate to kiss him back as what he did to you. He bite your lower lips and then he start the tongue battle. You were just so into it and you dont think of anything else. His left hands slowly tracing your back while his right hands slowly move slowly caresing your exposed thigh and move higher inder your sleeping dress. You know what is in his mind right now. What he want exactly. He wants you.

You pulled away out of sudden. Inhaling the air. Then he wanna kiss you again but you stop him. You put your hands on his chest to stop him.

"Why?" He asked in confused. His hand still lingers around your back and the other on your thigh.

"Jungsoo.. we cant do it here. I mean now. I am afraid when we wake up tomorrow after doing this, the kids will get back tomorrow from your mother's house in the morning." You look so worried.

"So? You wanna go to our room?" The he laugh a bit. "Baby.. you afraid that they will shocked seeing their appa and eomma cuddles to each other on the couch half dressed? They are made from this process too!" He said jokingly.

You hit his chest. "Jungsoo.. dont joke. I am deadly serious right now."

"Baby.. you worry so much. I've got everything under controlled. Rilex.." He grinnned.

"So it was your idea? You asked your mom to take our children?"

He just keep on grinning. You hit his chest lightly again.

"Baby.. I just want to have our honeymoon so I asked eomma's help. Dont worry. We are free together for how many days you want to. So, shall we continue what we stop?" He smiles letting out his one famous dimples.

"Okay.." You paused for awhile. "But.. no more getting Adam and Alan's dongsaeng." You said.

"Hey.. what is wrong with that? I am rich enough to have many children." He said.

"No..no.. Park Jungsoo. Enough is enough. You know what to do. Go get some protection will you?" You said to him.

"I dont care and I dont want to. Let's continue." He said and didnt let you to have a time to argue with him. So..you know what happened next. You spend the rest of the night just with him. Full of love.


As I promised! Double Chapter in a day! \o/ Unfortunately it is going to end. :(